Page 16 of 272 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

I support a dishonest liar that hates people like us"
    One would think that the Scalise shooting would discourage that kind of hate speech.

]3 journalists form one network
    Yea, your apparent typo is far more accurate than what I perceive as your intended thoughts. These three journalists seemingly FORM and represent one network: The Trump Derangement Network.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 30th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

o
    blowhards like Grump, etc
    problem dimwits that support Trump
    Yes, the lefties want to tear Trump down

. I do not understand how you support someone who hates you.
    people who hate you?
    They HATE you

brain washed right
    in the case of Lefty, who "isn't a Trump supporter", even though he's done nothing BUT support him on here....

smmfh

Truly compelling examples of civil discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

IF the "Lefty" handle is intended as an reference to me:

(1) I have NEVER said that I am "not a Trump supporter." I stated clearly, and exactly, that, while Trump was not my first choice, I voted for him, and for the most part, support his policies.

(2) I certainly can not, and do not, support what I perceive to be the contemporary left's rather sick, hysterical, and divisive identity politics/special interest agenda, which, based upon my understanding of history, contradicts the historic, traditional, and seemingly main stream values of what used to be the Democrat Party.

(3) As you apparently failed read my posts in their entirety, equally, you appear to have failed to comprehend what I have been saying. Therefore, you discredit yourself.

(4) What separates me, from the apparent likes of you, is that I can criticize my own side. This is not the former Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. As such, I do not hold that a thinking supporter need be a sycophant, a mind-numbed robot, or a fair weather advocate, whose criticism is a mere reaction preceived popular sentiments.

I hope this addresses with clear finality, where I stand.
    Spot on, Mark!

This is what others of us have posted but it will never make a difference to those who identify with the supposed "tolerant and inclusive' left who practice identity politics and hate speech, and advocate for open resistance.

Gee, the right did it to Saint Obama who never told a lie or broke a promise. And do you remember how many times the right protested and rioted when Obama was in office - people destroying property, holding f*** Obama signs up, holding Obama bloody heads, threatening to blow up the Whitehouse, etc.?

Ah, those were tough times and the media covered it all, right?

They all suck, Mark, and the dirty job of deciding who sucks more falls into the hands of the voters - voters who to often are uninformed or stupidly vote along party lines and are willing to fall on the sword for those party candidates regardless of their corruption, ethics or qualifications.
    Last edited by Lee Chowaniec; June 30th, 2017 at 01:32 AM.

IF the "Lefty" handle is intended as an reference to me:

(1) I have NEVER said that I am "not a Trump supporter." I stated clearly, and exactly, that, while Trump was not my first choice, I voted for him, and for the most part, support his policies.

(2) I certainly can not, and do not, support what I perceive to be the contemporary left's rather sick, hysterical, and divisive identity politics/special interest agenda, which, based upon my understanding of history, contradicts the historic, traditional, and seemingly main stream values of what used to be the Democrat Party.

(3) As you apparently failed read my posts in their entirety, equally, you appear to have failed to comprehend what I have been saying. Therefore, you discredit yourself.

(4) What separates me, from the apparent likes of you, is that I can criticize my own side. This is not the former Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. As such, I do not hold that a thinking supporter need be a sycophant, a mind-numbed robot, or a fair weather advocate, whose criticism is a mere reaction preceived popular sentiments.

I hope this addresses with clear finality, where I stand.
    "lefty" = Leftwnyny, not you. Why the hell would i call you Lefty?? Oh, I have no problem criticizing "my own side" whatever that is, and I will when your "side" stops doing everything it can to be the center of my focus
    Last edited by HipKat; June 30th, 2017 at 06:14 AM.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

o

Truly compelling examples of civil discourse.
    Truly compelling example of turning it around when you have nothing to truly compelling to say
    HipKat's Blog

BTW, speaking of CNN's story, do you know who Peter Smith is? Peter Smith is a GOP Operative from Arkansas whom, during Clinton's Presidency, worked tirelessly to dig up as much dirt on the Clintons as he could. He's also recently, and just prior to his untimely death, contacted reporter Shane Harris of the Wall Street Journal to come clean about the fact that he worked with Russian hacker to try and obtain Hillary's emails. He also talks about how he mediated the transfer of information from Russia to Mike Flynn - while Flynn was working on Trump's campaign. Pretty interesting stuff reported by a very respected, if not one the most respected, Media source, the WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-ope...ynn-1498770851
    HipKat's Blog

They all suck, Mark, and the dirty job of deciding who sucks more falls into the hands of the voters - voters who to often are uninformed or stupidly vote along party lines and are willing to fall on the sword for those party candidates regardless of their corruption, ethics or qualifications.

You got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    BTW, speaking of CNN's story, do you know who Peter Smith is? Peter Smith is a GOP Operative from Arkansas whom, during Clinton's Presidency, worked tirelessly to dig up as much dirt on the Clintons as he could. He's also recently, and just prior to his untimely death, contacted reporter Shane Harris of the Wall Street Journal to come clean about the fact that he worked with Russian hacker to try and obtain Hillary's emails. He also talks about how he mediated the transfer of information from Russia to Mike Flynn - while Flynn was working on Trump's campaign. Pretty interesting stuff reported by a very respected, if not one the most respected, Media source, the WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-ope...ynn-1498770851
    Yep, I think he was a former Arkansas State Policeman. And, did you ever hear of Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willie, and Monica Lewinsky? They were probably the only four whose names were not included in those over-700 FBI files that mysteriously showed up on the Clinton's White House dinning table.

And speaking of those FBI files, the Clinton's seem to have a long history of a murky, cozy relationship with the Bureau.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 30th, 2017 at 07:21 AM.

"lefty" = Leftwnyny, not you. Why the hell would i call you Lefty?? Oh, I have no problem criticizing "my own side" whatever that is, and I will when your "side" stops doing everything it can to be the center of my focus
    So noted. I did qualify my remarks with the word "IF," but an apology to you seems necessary, and is sincerely given.

I wonder what Mika Brzezinski meant when she said that "This President is so easily played?"

Did Brzezinski she just admit this morning, that her reporting is primarily twisted a connivence just to get Trump to blow his cool?

One may infer from those remarks that those purportedly "objective journalists" (her and her co-anchor), spend their air time deliberately tormenting Trump, like a disturbed child may torment an ant. They should be reporting news, not playing games with reputations and facts, just to see how far they can push Trump.

It would seem that "Fake News" may be an essential component to the art of "playing" Trump. The "games" are being "played" at the expense of the safety and well-being of the nation.

Her's are words worth pondering.

[

Ah, those were tough times and the media covered it all, right?
    Lee, Brzezinski's words this morning accurately illustrate your point.

Perhaps when the mainstream media emerges from their journalistic puberty, they will start to report news without regard to their personal politics, and with professional, objective fairness.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 30th, 2017 at 08:31 AM.

I wonder what Mika Brzezinski meant when she said that "This President is so easily played?"

Did Brzezinski she just admit this morning, that her reporting is primarily twisted a connivence just to get Trump to blow his cool?

One may infer from those remarks that those purportedly "objective journalists" (her and her co-anchor), spend their air time deliberately tormenting Trump, like a disturbed child may torment an ant. They should be reporting news, not playing games with reputations and facts, just to see how far they can push Trump.

It would seem that "Fake News" may be an essential component to the art of "playing" Trump. The "games" are being "played" at the expense of the safety and well-being of the nation.

Her's are words worth pondering.
    Here is the exact Brzezinski quote from this morning, as it appeared in the "London Daily Mail" this afternoon:

'It is unbelievably alarming that this president is so easily played. He’s so easily played by a cable news host. Now what is that saying to our allies? What is that saying to our enemies that this president is so easily played?"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4lVzt3JCG

The quote, in its entirety, does serve to support my position that this Tweeting practice, when recklessly undertaken, is potentially dangerous. If he finds it necessary to Tweet, he needs to apply prudent, cautious, and thoughtful Presidential dignity to the exercise.

But equally important, why does the media find it necessary to "PLAY" President Trump? Isn't that "PLAYING" equally reckless? They need to apply objective professionalism to their reporting.

The President at times reacts with the Tweeting instincts of a home-alone nine-year-old with a smart phone.

The media at times reports with the broadcast instincts of a mean-spirited eight-year-old, taunting an unpopular new kid in the school.

As a very wise contributor to this forum is fond of saying: "Two stupids don't make a smart."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 30th, 2017 at 04:11 PM.

Why does a cat play with a mouse?
    HipKat's Blog

Why does a cat play with a mouse?
    HipKat, BOTH sides need to exercise proper conduct, the ethics governing their respective institutions, and to control their political libidos and personal egos.

Animals always do what comes natural, no matter who is watching. I am sure the nation need not be voyeurs to a political cluster f****, while America goes down the proverbial drain.

And then, the media, the Congress, and the President(s) complain about Russia screwing with our political process? The media, and our leaders are doing a great job screwing that process up, and need no help from the Russians.

Like Lee said, "Both sides suck."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 30th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Thread Information