ABC wrote:

when i first opened a thread titled "had enough" i wondered how long it would take before lee mentioned hillary clinton. it was sentence #4. you have to come to terms, lee, that america elected a turd sandwich. his actions and behavior just since the election should cause all americans to have great concern over what is up ahead.
Actually it was the third sentence and read: Had enough of every rock being overturned to blame Hillary’s loss on – when in fact it was the terribly flawed Hillary herself and the promise of a continued Obama legacy that caused Middle America to bolt from the left." I continue to stand by that statement and how in God's name would you not expect to see Hillary's name in the thread?

and here you are still grumpy about hillary clinton and the democrats. you don't like the democrats. i get it.
Grumpy; not at all.

I get along just fine with Democrats; voted for many of them over the years. Just don’t care much for today's self-righteous elitists who claim to be tolerant and inclusive and are anything but that.

you should be THRILLED then to have the presidency and both houses of congress if you oppose the dems and what they stand for. why aren't you celebrating? because, i think you know, he's a huge turd sandwich. Let’s just say that I am happy to see the Obama years end and the defeat of the corrupt Clintons.
“A huge turd sandwich,” eh. Real class. Another mean-spirited and demeaning characterization to delegitimize the winning candidate. And you talk about Trump saying stupid things Get over it. Your candidate lost, not mine! What I am happy about is that Clinton lost and that Obama is out.

at this point, you gotta own it.
Own what? The responsibility for what he says and does prior to inauguration day? The fact that he has the balls to throw it back into the faces of those who take every opportunity to find fault with him; to taunt him when they know he will fire back. I said he would walk back much of what he promised and he has. I believe he has chosen a staff that will serve him and the country well.

If I were to say to you that because you voted for the empty suit twice and you own the divisiveness that now permeates this country, the violence in the streets, a stagnant economy, more people on food stamps than when he came into office, a lower employment participation rate than in the past 40 years, a weak foreign policy that created ISIS, and all the rancor that exists, would you accept that you owned it or say you played no role in that outcome?

Should that peaceful protest march (disrupt20) turn violent and result in personal injury or property damage, is that on you?

Are you in step with what Rep. John Lewis, Maxine Waters, Snoop Dog, Al Sharpton and others have been saying? Ok with Manning’s sentence commutation? Can I say that you ‘own it’?

the election is over. our government has been selected. your team won. your focus should be on holding them accountable and carrying through on what you elected them to do. why isn't it?
How long ago and how many times since then many of us have been saying get over it and move on but you crybabies just keep bringing in a new bag of ****. Trump will be judged on what he does when elected, not on what he says. That has been said repeatedly by me and others. Until then if you want to believe all the political theater BS that is part of politics, go for it.

You are entitled to your opinion but as usual when someone pushes back you guys scream your political correctness BS and label the opposition in some demeaning way – racist, xenophobe, etc., etc.