Page 55 of 274 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You're right, they shouldn't send the former ambassador to Singapore and expert in all things China, they should send him to Russia. How stupid was I to think otherwise....

Maybe he'll find an expert on Russia to go to China
    Unfortunately, it was your post that was stupid; stupid in that you like all others on the Left try to deflect (as does Trump) from an opposition post that hits home.

That individual in post 799 is the face of the Left in America today - filled with hate (hates America and wished she didn't live here), declares America at no time or ever did anything to be proud of and labels a Trump voter as someone wanting to practice Genocide. Ah yes, the message of the tolerant, inclusive Left.

Buy hey, maybe brain-dead but another DEM voter!

But you had move on to take another swipe at Trump by opining that he screws up an Ambassadorship.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    HipKat another friend of mine says that I am right, and that you are always way too critical of Trump. He has this message for you:

The trump that wrote that book is not the Trump we have today. This Trump is a 3 card Monte Shyster. Ask Puerto Rico if I'm right. Why won't he go there? 3.4 Million Americans are suffering. Oh, right, it's an Island, surrounded by water. Big water. We're talking an ocean.......
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

The trump that wrote that book is not the Trump we have today. This Trump is a 3 card Monte Shyster. Ask Puerto Rico if I'm right. Why won't he go there? 3.4 Million Americans are suffering. Oh, right, it's an Island, surrounded by water. Big water. We're talking an ocean.......
    Yes, I'm sure it will be another Katrina. It has been suggested that Trump has let Puerto Ricans suffer in hopes of helping the shipping industry. That is sick

The real reason for the dire situation: The locals were totally unprepared.

The left is so intent on demagoguing everything Trump does, it has lost all credibility. Ya know, the "Boy that cried wolf."

I don't how the shipping industry would be helped but I know he went to Houston a few times, been to Florida, not Puerto Rico, although now that he's been called out, suddenly he has plans to go next week. I'm gonna take the San Juan Mayor's comments over a self proclaimed Deporable on a regional message board and no, the left has NOT lost Credibility and many on the right are in agreement. Trump is a disaster
    HipKat's Blog

many on the right are in agreement.
    Yea, terds like McConnell, Ryan, and the rest of the swamp.

Trump is a disaster.
    Obama left him a mess. You call Trump a "disaster." I say, you can only work with what you got, and Trump was left s**t to work with.

The Clinton-Bush-Obama years are the triple-play political, economic, social and cultural equivalents of Harvey, Irma, and Maria.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 1st, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

Yea, terds like McConnell, Ryan, and the rest of the swamp.

Obama left him a mess. You call Trump a "disaster." I say, you can only work with what you got, and Trump was left s**t to work with.

The Clinton-Bush-Obama years are the triple-play political, economic, social and cultural equivalents of Harvey, Irma, and Maria.
    What mess did Obama leave him with? Are you kidding me??
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by hipkat View Post
    what mess did obama leave him with? Are you kidding me??

Well, I hope you enjoyed Nirvana.

I don't how the shipping industry would be helped but I know he went to Houston a few times, been to Florida, not Puerto Rico, although now that he's been called out, suddenly he has plans to go next week. I'm gonna take the San Juan Mayor's comments over a self proclaimed Deporable on a regional message board and no, the left has NOT lost Credibility and many on the right are in agreement. Trump is a disaster

Mayor of San Juan is as incompetent or more than mayor nagin in New Orleans. Local incompetence tries to blame people up the food chain, people see right through the garbage

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I saw this meme float by on facebook.

I know the supplies have to get to the people who need it but it doesn't help her cause while standing in front of the piles of supplies.

I know the mayor wants help but isn't there local people who can help distribute the supplies?

and this one...

Is UPS able to make deliveries?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Mayor of San Juan is as incompetent or more than mayor nagin in New Orleans. Local incompetence tries to blame people up the food chain, people see right through the garbage
    So you've been paying close attention to the mayor of PR, huh?
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So you've been paying close attention to the mayor of PR, huh?

Other Puerto Rican Mayor: Trump Has Been Great, San Juan's Mayor Has Been AWOL

The Washington Examiner reported earlier today that the mayor of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico criticized neighboring San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz for "playing politics" after Hurricane Maria. He also praised President Trump for his hurricane recovery coordination efforts.
    Guaynabo Mayor Angel Perez Otero says that Mayor Yulin Cruz has been a no show at coordination meetings between FEMA, U.S. military officials, and Puerto Rican leaders.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-awol-n2389031

Neighboring mayor praises Trump, says San Juan mayor playing 'politics,' AWOL at meetings

The mayor of a Puerto Rican city that sits next to San Juan praised the administration's help Saturday night, and chided the "politics" of San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has been criticizing President Trump.
    In an interview with Secrets, Guaynabo Mayor Angel Perez Otero said that in several meetings with FEMA and U.S. military officials about the recovery effort, Yulin Cruz has been absent. "I've seen other mayors participating. She's not," said Perez Otero.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...rticle/2636185

So who is more correct?

And this all boils down the the mind set in various political parties. You can see the mayors that are competent versus the ones who are not. No different than what we see locally on various town boards and across NYS

mayor of PR
    Is that like the President of Washington, D.C., or the Mayor of the United States?

LMAO HipKat.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Other Puerto Rican Mayor: Trump Has Been Great, San Juan's Mayor Has Been AWOL

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-awol-n2389031

Neighboring mayor praises Trump, says San Juan mayor playing 'politics,' AWOL at meetings

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...rticle/2636185

So who is more correct?

And this all boils down the the mind set in various political parties. You can see the mayors that are competent versus the ones who are not. No different than what we see locally on various town boards and across NYS
    You got that right Res.

The left will twist and exploit every divisive issue and tragedy to pursue their "identity politics" and left-wing agenda.

Does the left have no shame?

In the case of relief to Puerto Rico, there are many complications affecting the relief effort. Those complications are being exploited, with the suggestions that Trump is racist or in some way profiting from the tragedy.

That representation is sick, and only is adding fuel to those inclined to undertake terrorist activities with regard to the Puerto Rican Nationalist movement. This movement, although subdued, is still active. Consider its history:

truman-assassination-attempt.jpg

h of r attempt.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.3173918

IMHO, America has enough trouble without gratuitously twisting and distorting more stories to fit an unprincipled and opportunistic political narrative.

BTW, the newspapers are from my private collection.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 1st, 2017 at 04:19 PM.

The left will twist and exploit every divisive issue and tragedy to pursue their "identity politics" and left-wing agenda.
    And the Right will ignore and deny every issue like they never happened
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information