Page 54 of 274 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

And then there's this; if people weren't making such a big issue out of it and if Trump hadn't opened his mouth about it, it probably would have been over by now. The best way to make someone stop doing something is to ignore them
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

if Trump hadn't opened his mouth about it, it probably would have been over by now. The best way to make someone stop doing something is to ignore them
    I can't really argue with this. So, a conditional "Agreed." As I said, I don't like his style.

While I do give the President great credit for keeping faith with us "Deplorables," he could have picked a more opportune time to express our patriotic concerns.

At a time so critical time in the worlds of international relations and urgent domestic concerns (ACA repeal and tax cuts/reform), I think such a pervasive focus on the protest issue was, and remains, a serious mis-allocation of Presidential time and resources.

HRC is here to promote her book "What Happened."

Many out-of-favor leaders wrote a book, which paved the way for a comeback.

I think she had the wrong approach. Perhaps a book putting Hillary in a more sympathetic light, perhaps, with a focus on her health issues, would have been more effective.

Last year, a great area of speculation concerned her campaign "cough." I think a "catchier" title would also have been more effective:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 28th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Anyone want to know how Trump got elected? Anyone want to know wny many are still going to vote for Trump in the next election?

Watch this video. Realize that there are many like this person. Maybe not as stupid or as vulgar in public but generally the same. These people don't have any shame. They don't have any issue expressing themselves in public or online. Almost every time people just make a note and decide not to engage. But that does not mean they forget.

https://streamable.com/t2qo5

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    IMHO, if this is acceptable behavior, there is no hope:

There is no hope when people start pulling apart the glue that holds us together.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    There is no hope when people start pulling apart the glue that holds us together.
    Well said. Amen.

The logic of Trump.

You have a guy, he's proficient in all things China. Chines culture, history and government. He is familiar with many Chinese politicos and speak, fluently, sever dialects of Chinese. So what does dippy Trump do? Makes him Ambassador to Russia...... freaking nitwit
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The logic of Trump.

You have a guy, he's proficient in all things China. Chines culture, history and government. He is familiar with many Chinese politicos and speak, fluently, sever dialects of Chinese. So what does dippy Trump do? Makes him Ambassador to Russia...... freaking nitwit
    HipKat, perhaps he is sending a China expert to Russia as Ambassador in light of the rather brittle situation with North Korea, knowing full-well that Russia has traditionally been the third component to a trilateral relationship with both NOKO and China.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 28th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    HipKat, perhaps he is sending a China expert to Russia as Ambassador in light of the rather brittle situation with North Korea, knowing full-well that Russia has traditionally been the third component to a trilateral relationship with both NOKO and China.

Just a thought.
    Or maybe he's just a nitwit...
    HipKat's Blog

Well, at least it isn't James Taylor.

Or maybe not. This situation is rather complicated:

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/20.../?oref=d-river

The logic of Trump.

How sad and stupid is the content in post 799 and this follow up post is not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    How sad and stupid is the content in post 799 and this follow up post is not far behind.
    You're right, they shouldn't send the former ambassador to Singapore and expert in all things China, they should send him to Russia. How stupid was I to think otherwise....

Maybe he'll find an expert on Russia to go to China
    HipKat's Blog

You're right, they shouldn't send the former ambassador to Singapore and expert in all things China, they should send him to Russia. How stupid was I to think otherwise....

Maybe he'll find an expert on Russia to go to China
    Always the critic HipKat.

How about a naturalizing the mayor of Ulaanbaatar, and appoint him? That should split the baby in half just fine. Besides that, a huge benefit to the taxpayers: no Tom Price problems. He can travel around on a yak.

OR, perhaps it is Trump being creative in the way in which he deals with RINOs like Huntsman: send them to Siberia.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.

HipKat another friend of mine says that I am right, and that you are always way too critical of Trump. He has this message for you:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information