Page 224 of 274 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4105

Thread: Had enough yet

Hey Mark:

So, what is the ‘end game’ here? Is this the new normal where if an aggressor invades a sovereign country, has nukes and threatens to use them, all nations that are not in NATO, can expect to have their citizens indiscriminately slaughtered, those killed buried in mass graves to the horror of their families, their country leveled, given weapons to fight back – but not airplanes - and a thank you for your service. The Ukrainian residents who are being handed rifles, is Biden insisting they have to wait for ‘background checks’ before firing them.

You trust Biden to make a world decision when his administration has been replete with failures and lies in domestic and foreign affairs / policies, and a supporting leftwing propaganda media covering his ass? A decision where it would have been okay for Poland to send the Migs, but not for America. Only then should WWIII considered not threatened? The same man who earlier assured us Russia would not use nukes.

You put a mad dog down immediately. If not now, when for Putin? Biden has been a day late and a dime short in preventing where we are today. Late in seeing Putin’s strategy after his Afghanistan debacle, late in setting sanctions, late in providing Ukraine with airpower before the invasion took place, etc.

Zelensky addressed Congress, asked for a number of items to keep his country free and a democracy, asking Biden to step up and be the world leader he is supposed to be. Do you feel that Biden delivered on that request? Or that finally calling Putin a war criminal was a huge deal?

Now our fearless leader is blaming 'Putin's war for the inflation. Biden declares he doesn't believe the polls. OMG!

Kamala Harris is being commissioned to tour the country selling Biden's accomplishments. OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Is this the new normal where if an aggressor invades a sovereign country, has nukes and threatens to use them, all nations that are not in NATO, can expect to have their citizens indiscriminately slaughtered, those killed buried in mass graves to the horror of their families, their country leveled, given weapons to fight back – but not airplanes - and a thank you for your service.
    Although NATO was formed to deter Soviet tanks from rolling down the streets of West Berlin, Bonn, Brussels and the Champs-Élysées, in the post-Soviet era, it unnecessarily expanded its umbrella to the streets of Prague, Warsaw, and Budapest.

Purportedly in reaction to possible further NATO expansion, Putin drew a red line around the Ukraine.

Since then, the United States and its NATO allies set-up Ukraine's brave people by deceptively enticing them with NATO membership, and did so seemingly for the sole purpose of antagonizing "The Great Bear."

Now, the NATO clique has assumed a "We'll hold your coat" posture; a tragedy for the innocent Ukrainian civilians.

My observations are in no way intended to justify Putin's invasion, but rather, to reflect my opinion that the United States, the NATO allies, and the Ukrainian leadership do not have clean hands in this crisis.

To specifically answer your question Lee, I would think that the invasion of non-NATO member Ukraine is an issue which properly belongs before United Nations.

You trust Biden to make a world decision when his administration has been replete with failures and lies in domestic and foreign affairs / policies, and a supporting leftwing propaganda media covering his ass?
    I trust Biden only to blindly implement the suspicious Ukrainian/Russian agenda of his Deep State masters.

You put a mad dog down immediately. If not now, when for Putin?
    There is not just the mad dog Putin involved. There exists a pack of mad dogs, and they are fiercely biting each other.

Zelensky addressed Congress, asked for a number of items to keep his country free and a democracy, asking Biden to step up and be the world leader he is supposed to be.
    I found Zelenskyy's address to Congress scripted to tug at heartstrings, unreasonable in the scope of his requests, and clueless as to the Constitutional role of the President of the United States.

Many of the comparisons of Zelenkskyy to Churchill are, at best, wishful exaggerations, just my opinion of course.

Do you feel that Biden delivered on that request?
    Regarding the no-fly zone request, no Biden has not delivered, and I am thrilled that Biden has got that much lucid, common sense.

Or that finally calling Putin a war criminal was a huge deal?
    At this point in time, I think it is a justifiable characterization.

Now our fearless leader is blaming 'Putin's war for the inflation.
    No, it's Biden's inflation even considering the invasion.

Hey Mark: So, what is the ‘end game’ here?
    To predict anything is folly Mr. C., but a trend seems rather obvious to me.

World War One ended the existence of all but one of the great empires, the emergence of a western-financed communist U.S.R.R., a publicly humiliated, financially ruined Germany which festered with a disgruntled population; perfect simmering conditions for a second World War.

America emerged from World War Two as the world's predominant military, financial, and industrial power, but the existence of a very powerful Soviet Union set the stage for the Cold War.

The U.S. and Western European policies attending the immediate collapse of the Soviet Union and its Communist satellites were skillful, but those immediate policies lacked long-range vision and durability, and set the stage for today's crisis.

Ergo, if there is a World War Three, assuming that our planet remains viable, there will undoubtedly be another "Reset."

I am open to the possibility that what may emerge from a fourth go round will be a Globalist paradise; a wet dream for the Soros breed.

I can envision a severely weakened west and Russia, existing in controlled harmony with a supremely powerful Chinese corporatist state, which will impose a worldwide Orwellian culture.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 19th, 2022 at 11:21 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Asleep at the wheel, late at the gate

It’s not like Russia’s historical war brutality, strategic planning to move into Ukraine, and the weakness exhibited in the Afghanistan withdrawal, leaving Americans behind and billions in weapons was not known.

The world should have seen this coming and provided airpower, delivered sanctions, etc.,, before the Ukraine invasion took place. Months of positioning troops before the invasion and the U.S. and the world sat on its hands.

The world revels in Ukraine resistance as it is destroyed and its people brutalized, murdered in their homes, hospital, in bread lines, and fleeing in escape. What is particularly disturbing is that as the Ukraine war continues there are more reports of countries and people supporting Putin, attacking U.S. hypocrisy. Even the Pope will not call Putin the aggressor.

An interesting read on Russian brutality:

Russia’s brutality in Ukraine has roots in earlier conflict

https://politpost.com/2022/03/18/rus...ier-conflicts/

As Russian artillery and rockets land on Ukrainian hospitals and apartment blocks, devastating residential districts with no military value, the world is watching with horror what is, for Russia, an increasingly standard practice.

Its forces conducted similar attacks in Syria, bombing hospitals and other civilian structures as part of Russia’s intervention to prop up that country’s government.

Moscow went even further in Chechnya, a border region that had sought independence in the Soviet Union’s 1991 breakup. During two formative wars there, Russia’s artillery and air forces turned city blocks to rubble and its ground troops massacred civilians in what was widely seen as a deliberate campaign to terrorize the population into submission.

Now, Vladimir V. Putin, whose rise to Russia’s presidency paralleled and was in some ways cemented by the Chechen wars, appears to be deploying a similar playbook in Ukraine, albeit so far only by increments.

These tactics reflect something more specific than simple ruthlessness alone. They emerged from Russia’s experiences in a string of wars that led its leaders to conclude, for reasons both strategic and ideological, that bombarding whole populations was not only acceptable but militarily sound.

Heart wrenching photo gallery

Better them than us, right Mr. Biden.

Waiting for the sanctions to kick in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

Zelensky Says WWIII Assured If Negotiations With Russia Break Down

BY TYLER DURDEN

SUNDAY, MAR 20, 2022 - 12:00 PM

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Sunday that he's "ready for negotiations" with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but that if they break down, it will lead to World War III.

"I think that we have to use any format, any chance in order to have a possibility of negotiating, possibility of talking to Putin. But if these attempts fail, that would mean that this is a third World War."

"You cannot reverse this situation anymore. You cannot demand from Ukraine to recognize some territories as intended for conflicts, and these compromises are simply wrong."

Zelensky's comments come as Turkey claims Moscow and Kiev are close to an agreement on key points - despite the Kremlin turning to "more destructive artillery" after revealing it used hypersonic "Kinzhal" missiles at least twice on Ukrainian targets.

In a Saturday video message, Zelensky called for talks "without delay," warning that Russia would suffer "huge" losses if they don't come to the table.

"We have always insisted on negotiations. We have always offered dialogue, offered solutions for peace," he said. "And I want everyone to hear me now, especially in Moscow. It's time to meet. Time to talk. It is time to restore territorial integrity and justice for Ukraine."

Ukraine's priorities are: "The end of the war, security guarantees, sovereignty, restoration of territorial integrity, real guarantees for our country, real protection for our country."

Russia's priorities - laid out in a call with Turkey last week - consist of two categories of demands; Ukraine must remain neutral and not apply to join Nato, a point Zelensky has already conceded. Ukraine would also need to undergo a disarmament process to ensure it isn't a threat to Russia, as well as 'de-Nazify' its armed forces.

The second category of Russian demands is where more difficulty will lie, according to top Turkish government adviser Ibrahim Kalin, and will require face-to-face negotiations between Putin and Zelensky.

Mr Kalin was much less specific about these issues, saying simply that they involved the status of Donbas, in eastern Ukraine, parts of which have already broken away from Ukraine and stressed their Russianness, and the status of Crimea.

Although Mr Kalin didn't go into detail, the assumption is that Russia will demand that the Ukrainian government should give up territory in eastern Ukraine. That will be deeply contentious. -BBC

On Sunday, Zelensky told CNN that if Ukraine "were a NATO member, a war wouldn't have started."

"I'd like to receive security guarantees for my country, for my people. If NATO members are ready to see us in the alliance, then do it immediately. Because people are dying on a daily basis," he continued, adding that he's been grateful for NATO's aid since the invasion began.

Reference: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...tin-break-down

Negotiations are the common sense thing to do if World War Three is to be averted.

I applaud Zelenskyy for these words:

"I think that we have to use any format, any chance in order to have a possibility of negotiating, possibility of talking to Putin.
    With that said, do not Zelenskyy's own subsequent words tend to perhaps pre-sabotage such negotiations?

"You cannot reverse this situation anymore. You cannot demand from Ukraine to recognize some territories as intended for conflicts, and these compromises are simply wrong."

Reference: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...tin-break-down

Previously, I supported Zelenskyy's comments which asserted a commitment that Ukraine would not join NATO.

Volodymyr Zelensky Says Ukraine Won't Join NATO

BY BRENDAN COLE ON 3/15/22 AT 10:28 AM EDT

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has accepted that his country will not become a member of NATO, one of the demands made by Russia before it invaded.

According to a translation of his comments made via video link to at a meeting of the leaders of the U.K. Joint Expeditionary Force (JEF) in London on Tuesday morning, Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine's accession to NATO would not happen.

"For years we've heard the opposite, open doors, However, it is not," he said according to Ukrainian news outlet, Trukha. "Our people understand this, and we are beginning to count on our own strength," he added.

Reference: https://www.newsweek.com/zelensky-na...kraine-1688145

Today, Zelenskyy appears to have reversed himself, and once again appears to be in favor of Ukraine NATO membership. These comments are hardly an olive branch extended in good faith, but is poison ivy being waved in Putin's face.

"I'd like to receive security guarantees for my country, for my people. If NATO members are ready to see us in the alliance, then do it immediately. Because people are dying on a daily basis," he continued, adding that he's been grateful for NATO's aid since the invasion began.
    Does it not appear that Zelenskyy now favors escalation?

Just my opinion, but Zelenskyy is all over the place.

Surely Zelenskyy knows the dangerous consequences of such words, because these are Zelenskyy's own words:

if they break down, it will lead to World War III.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 20th, 2022 at 06:03 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Remember what "Sir Winston" Zelenskyy told the United States Congress last week?

"I remember your national memorial in Rushmore. The faces of your prominent presidents, those who laid the foundation of the United States of America as it is today. Democracy, independence, freedom and care for everyone, for every person, for everyone who works diligently, who lives honestly, who respects the law. We in Ukraine want the same for our people. All that is normal part of your own life...

Is this a lot to ask for? To create a no-fly zone over Ukraine to save people. Is this too much to ask? A humanitarian no-fly zone, something that Russia would not be able to terrorize our free cities."

Post #3335,
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...gh-yet/page223

Nah, asking NATO and the United States to engage in World War Three is no big deal, especially when supporting the epitome of Democracy, right?

20 March, 2022

Ukraine President Zelenskyy bans 11 opposition parties over alleged Russian links

Ukraine's President Zelenskyy has decided to ban the activities of 11 opposition parties, including some with alleged Russian links.

...In his address, President Zelenskyy said ,”I’d like to remind all politicians, from all camps: wartime exposes quite well the paucity of personal ambitions of those who try to put their own ambitions, their own party or career above the interests of the state, the people’s interests; those who hide in the rear, while pretending to be the only one who cares about defense.”

Further, he added, “Any activity on the part of politicians aimed at splitting (society – ed.) or collaborating (with the enemy – ed.) will not succeed. But they will face a tough response. That is why the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine has decided that, given the full-scale war being waged by the Russian Federation and the ties that some political organizations have with that state, any activity of a number of political parties will be suspended pending martial law.”

He said that the Ministry of Justice had been instructed to immediately take comprehensive measures to ban these opposition parties.
    Reference: https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/ukra...russian-links/

Simply put, I am very curious about the words "alleged," "including," and "some."

Winston Churchill, seriously?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 20th, 2022 at 08:47 PM.

Mark:

Didn’t Zelensky ask NATO weeks before the invasion to be become a NATO partner – declaring that NATO should stop screwing around by dangling the carrot but never formally offering admission?

Had that happened would Putin have had weeks to spend building a 175,000-troop army on the border and have open skies to operate in?

Corruption and ineffectual leadership on all sides resulting in the slaughter of thousands of Ukrainians, 3.5 million refugees, millions displaced, and 10 million homeless.

We sat on our hands watching this tragedy unfold before our very eyes for months and the world did nothing – as our whisperer told us not to worry that everything will be fine, Putin wouldn’t use nukes. None of this is Biden's fault, right? Zelensky poked the bear, right?

Regardless of Zelensky’s part in Ukraine’s governing, Russia was the aggressor, has no right in dictating warfare game plan, or setting the terms for peace. Zelensky is being played while his people are being slaughtered and his country destroyed.

We all hope for peace, but on whose terms.

Russia was the aggressor,...
    No reasonable person would dispute that Russia, Putin specifically, is responsible for launching the invasion as well as the death and destruction that has since ensued.

In that connection, I am of the opinion that Putin definitely overplayed his hand. Had his offensive stopped at the official annexation of Crimea and an occupation of the Dombas regions. These regions have been historically and culturally Russian, and there is very strong and substantial evidence that the Russian populations in those areas had been, and continue to be, subject to Ukrainian abuse.

As such, it most probably would have been far more difficult for any possible Ukrainian propagandists to rally such massive worldwide support. Now, whether the narratives behind the images and sounds of suffering are entirely true or not, Putin necessarily bears responsibility for that suffering.

Mark:

Didn’t Zelensky ask NATO weeks before the invasion to be become a NATO partner – declaring that NATO should stop screwing around by dangling the carrot but never formally offering admission?
    Spot on!!!

Zelensky is being played while his people are being slaughtered and his country destroyed.
    This is where this entire situation gets murky.

I want to make this clear, I am not a big fan of Putin, or for that matter, any current or recent world leader.

If what you are correct and Zelenskyy is truly being "played" by the NATO allies, he must be very naïve, or just plain stupid, only my opinion of course.

Are we to believe that Zelenskyy does not have a basic knowledge of Russia's past; an aptitude which attends anyone with an eighth grade-level knowledge of history?

For Heaven's sake does Zelenskyy not know that Russia has historically considered itself to be the protector of all Slavic people, and has viewed non-sanctioned western interference with those people, as provocative to Russia's national interests?

Is Zelenskyy unaware of the events of 1914?

With that said, is Zelenskyy clueless as to far more recent history, such as NATO's many decisions to "poke the bear," which included the NATO bombing of Belgrade, the one-time capital of Tito's Communist, but independent, Yugoslavia?

Equally, is Zelenskyy unaware of his own nation's decision not to support that NATO intervention?

"The Ukrainian government has officially declared its opposition to the use of NATO military force in Yugoslavia on the grounds that it was initiated without a mandate from the United Nations Security Council."

President Kuchma, in his phrase, "categorically declined" any military aid from Ukraine to Serbia. Interfax reported that on Monday (April 5) Kuchma said: "Only politicians with neither soul nor heart are capable of calling for military aid." And he added: "There are no parents in Ukraine wishing to send their children to war."
    Reference: https://www.rferl.org/a/1091014.html

Given the circumstances described above, Zelenskyy, at the very least, should have been concerned with the subsequent NATO efforts to "poke the bear," and therefore, been alert to the possibility that the ongoing, but unfulfilled, suggestions of Ukrainian NATO membership, could have adverse effects for the people of the Ukraine.

If one is to believe that Zelenskyy truly has been, and continues to be, "played," one must do so confident in the fact that Zelenskyy is devoid of any understanding that the issue of Ukrainian NATO membership is a hot button issue for Russia, and has been ever since NATO became wildly expansionist in the post-Soviet era.

Moreover, one must believe that Zelenskyy is unaware that in 2000, Putin told David Frost that he had no real objections to a Ukraine NATO membership provided, that Russia would be treated as an "equal partner" in the European family; and

(1) Zelenskyy does not know that during that same interview, Putin related "...it is with difficulty that I imagine NATO as an enemy;" and

(2) Zelenskyy does not realize that his comments to David Frost were made shortly after Ukraine hosted a rather provocative meeting of NATO powers within its own borders; and

(3) Zelenskyy remains ignorant of the fact, that subsequent to that Frost interview, that Russia quietly permitted further NATO expansions which included the former Soviet Republics of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, as well as the nations of Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, and Croatia; and more recently

Reference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-8cae673790cd/

(4) Zelensky is clueless as to the atrocities allegedly committed against Russian-speaking Ukrainian citizens living in the Dombas and Crimea, by the CIA-supported Azov Regiment; and

(5) Zelenskyy is unaware of the involvement of the United States in the 2014 coup; a "Color Revolution" from which he, himself, now benefits.

If Zelenskyy had such basic knowledge, is it not reasonable that Zelenskyy would have previously engaged in far more serious discussions with Putin?

Equally, is it not far more likely that Zelenskyy was not ignorant of history, and not serious about such discussions, because he was and remains,a agent complicit with NATO efforts to antagonize Russia and Putin?

Lee, I simply am not convinced that Zelenskyy is truly being "played." Rather, I believe that there is a very strong possibility that along with NATO leaders, the Chinese, and Putin, Zelenskyy himself is a significant player in this Globalist chess game.

In my opinion, it is the people of the Ukraine, and possibly of the world, that are being "played."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 21st, 2022 at 10:18 AM.

Correction to post #3353:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    In that connection, I am of the opinion that Putin definitely overplayed his hand. Had his offensive stopped at the official annexation of Crimea and an occupation of the Dombas regions. These regions have been historically and culturally Russian, and there is very strong and substantial evidence that the Russian populations in those areas had been, and continue to be, subject to Ukrainian abuse.

Was intended to read:

In that connection, I am of the opinion that Putin definitely overplayed his hand. His offensive should have stopped with the official annexation of Crimea and an occupation of the Dombas regions. These regions have been historically and culturally Russian, and there is very strong and substantial evidence that the Russian populations in those areas had been, and continue to be, subject to Ukrainian abuse.

What Is This Sick Shlt All About?

Eat lentils and let your pets die of cancer!...

Bloomberg is slammed for out-of-touch op-ed lecturing Americans earning less than $300,000 on how to beat inflation

A March 13 op-ed by Teresa Ghil
    arducci was criticized online for its suggestions on how to deal with inflation...

By ANDREA CAVALLIER and KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:15 EDT, 20 March 2022 | UPDATED: 16:51 EDT, 20 March 2022

And for new pet owners, Ghilarducci advises 'to rethink those costly pet medical needs' by cutting back on cancer treatments for much loved furry-friends.

'It may sound harsh,' she lectured. 'But researchers actually don't recommend pet chemotherapy — which can cost up to $10,000 — for ethical reasons...
    '
    Reference: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inflation.html
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 21st, 2022 at 03:15 PM.

While the world watches

So, Mark,

While Putin and Xi watched feckless Biden mishandle the Afghanistan withdrawal, weaken, and further divide the U.S. with failed domestic and foreign policies, and a world becoming more influenced by Russian succor, they were asleep at the wheel.

Zelensky was elected Ukraine president in 2019, elected with 73% of the vote, campaigning on an anti-corruption platform. Unlike Biden he united Ukraine, uniting and moving the country without blaming a sordid replaced president or historical past.

Zelensky saw the aggression taking place and the more to come. He asked to join NATO. So, it was he who ‘poked the bear’? I think not. He should be blamed for the rampant inflation and concerns of food shortages in the nearby future?

While the left-wing media look for every and any way to blame Trump for what’s taking place in our country now, Biden has been our president for 16 months now. The buck stops there.

$193 for groceries at Tops today. $112 for meat at Dashes last week – for a family of two. Not for long!

Inflation at 7.9%. Gas at $4.39. 54% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck – a percentage soon to increase. Those sanctions may take some time to work. Everything will be fine, says Biden. Order an EV, save the planet!

Who really poked the bear, Mark? It wasn’t Zelensky! It isn’t his sovereign nation of heroes being led to the slaughter while the world watches and prays, “Thank God, not me”!

Who really poked the bear, Mark? It wasn’t Zelensky! It isn’t his sovereign nation of heroes being led to the slaughter while the world watches and prays, “Thank God, not me”!
    You are correct Lee, the brave people of the Ukraine are being led to the slaughter, and Putin is the prominent, but by no means, the only villain.

If Zelenskyy, the actor, did not directly poke the bear, perhaps he auditioned for, and starred in the role of a new Goldie Locks and the Three Bears, except in this version, the little beauty has two toxic accomplices, the United States and Nato.

I think that Putin, the poked bear, with all three suspects in mind, may rightly ask "Who has been sleeping on my border? Who has been sitting in my friendly government's chair, and who has been pissing in my Dombas porridge?"

Kind of fits, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 21st, 2022 at 06:13 PM.

On a more serious note, my opinions Lee:

Zelensky was elected Ukraine president in 2019, elected with 73% of the vote, campaigning on an anti-corruption platform. Unlike Biden he united Ukraine, uniting and moving the country without blaming a sordid replaced president or historical past.
    Are you comfortable with the fact that everything in the last eight years seems to have been Russia, Russia, Russia and Ukraine, Ukraine,and Ukraine?

Are you comfortable with the role that Lt. Colonel Vindman played in the first Impeachment of Trump?

Coincidence, seriously?

He asked to join NATO. So, it was he who ‘poked the bear’?
    What was the original purpose for the creation of NATO, and why, to Russia's consternation, did the NATO Allies, for decades, disingenuously dangle Ukrainian NATO membership before Ukrainian eyes?

Did not Zelenskyy recognize that he and his people may have been being played?

He should be blamed for the rampant inflation and concerns of food shortages in the nearby future?
    Nope, as a general matter, those have nothing to do with Zelenskyy.

As Biden rejected Zelenskyy's request for a no-fly zone, equally, Biden has the power to invoke sanctions which serve the purpose of punishing the aggressor, while limiting the pain to the American people.

IMHO, those issues go to the massive Covid spending, an infrastructure bill which addressed only 9% of what had been previously understood to be true infrastructure issues, and a bat**** crazy green energy policy.

Regarding food shortages, some were existent before the invasion, and now are combined with the NATO sanctions on Russia, which seem to rise from the world to "Cutting your nose to spite your face."

** While the left-wing media look for every and any way to blame Trump for what’s taking place in our country now, Biden has been our president for 16 months now. The buck stops there.
    Nah, the "Buck" does not "Stop" with Biden, because he will make change for that dollar.

But to your very important point, the mainstream media's reporting should tell everyone that the it is no longer the source for objective news, but rather, is now composed of a handful of corporate-run propaganda machines, which many times, continue to honor its longstanding commitment of doing the bidding of the Globalist Deep State.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 21st, 2022 at 07:02 PM.

Putin: Demented or demonic?

Former Governor Huckabee interviews a Russian born intelligence expert and her thoughts on Putin. They are enlightening as well as frightening.

While the world was asleep at the wheel and the U.S. was invested in discrediting Trump, Putin plotted to reunite or neutralize the NATO influence of former Republics of the Soviet Union.

We have met the enemy and he is us!

https://youtu.be/kjltf0ZnoWA

While the world was asleep at the wheel and the U.S. was invested in discrediting Trump, Putin plotted to reunite or neutralize the NATO influence of former Republics of the Soviet Union.
    Trump always seemed to understand and know his enemies, even though his confrontational tactics were at times flawed.

On the domestic level, of the Deep State, he apparently practiced, and perhaps overdosed on, the Corleone Creed: "Keep your friends close; your enemies closer;" a fatal flaw which may have cost him the Presidency, and perhaps the American people, their free Constitutional Republic.

On the foreign front, his dealings with many of America's adversaries was superb. He bested Xi on trade, sedated Kim Jong-un , scared the s****t out of the Iranian mullahs, and properly kept the butcher Putin in his cage.

But, it is what it is, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 22nd, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information