Page 74 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4100

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Shut er down says Nancy! "It's a good bill, but I'm not voting for it."

Americans to the back of the bus!

She must have read the bill, because to her, a bill is only a good one, when she votes for it first, and then reads it.

Screw the deficit, both sides got what they wanted and the public gets screwed.

The deficit only becomes a concern for either side when they’re side is the minority. Both parties are big spenders.

Pitting the military and children’s welfare against undocumented immigrants for leverage; seriously?

Wonderful outcome, let’s have a parade – NOT!

Screw the deficit, both sides got what they wanted and the public gets screwed.

The deficit only becomes a concern for either side when they’re side is the minority. Both parties are big spenders.

Pitting the military and children’s welfare against undocumented immigrants for leverage; seriously?

Wonderful outcome, let’s have a parade – NOT!
    The idea of a military parade is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. There is Armed Forces Day, Veterans Day, so why not just enhance those celebrations?

Ar times, Trump does it to himself. The last thing he needs to do, is to propose a rather gratuitous event, for a vague propose, highlighting him taking the salute of the military, which can be compared to Hitler's 50th birthday celebration, or May Day and the traditional November 7 parades in Red Square.

A very exploitable visual.

What is deplorable and sad is that this so-called bipartisan budget approval is considered a good outcome and where we have (as of now) the outlook at voting for some of these same bozos in future elections.

Every day we are exposed to dirty laundry from both sides that lead some politicos wanting to leave office or not even consider running at all. In the end it leaves some of us to opine: With rare exception they all suck!

Lee Chowaniec: What is deplorable and sad is that this so-called bipartisan budget
    It is a bi-partisan spending-binge; a liberal Democrat budget, passed by a Republican-controlled House and Senate.

Yep, the all suck, and the exceptions are becoming more and more rare.

And while this country is in the midst of political divisiveness, hateful rhetoric, resist and obstruct politics and anarchy on the streets, I hope someone is keeping a close eye on the overtures made to South Korea by North Korea.

North Korea, China and Russia would love to reduce American influence in the Pacific and connecting seas. And as every day goes by we look more and more like a disorganized / inept ****hole - not only in our eyes but in that of the world.

Lee Chowaniec : I hope someone is keeping a close eye on the overtures made to South Korea by North Korea.
    The South Korean President is doing a Benes in reverse. He appears to be selling his nation's powerful ally-out in favor of appeasing the "peace-seeking" aggressor. The North will shrewdly exploit that division.

Release the memo Donald; non-redacted. What's another turd in the political waste stream?

Release the memo Donald; non-redacted. What's another turd in the political waste stream?
    Normally, I would disagree with this comment. But the Democrats deliberately included information in the memo that should be properly redacted.

I think that Trump should release the memo: not for political reasons, but as a tutorial to illustrate the extent that the left and the "Deep State" has used national intelligence assets to further their dark agenda.

The release should include a covering comment.

Release the memo! Let the public decide who the bigger liars are – that is if the public really gives a **** anymore. Is all the fuss really about national security or finding out what putz we have in senior positions?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

It used to be that if you were a Trump supporter, it made shake my head.

Then it got me to scratching my head, wondering why anyone would support a lying con man that only cares about the Richest people in America.

Then, Trump supporters started to annoy me, because they just would not accept anything that went against their blind allegiance.

Then they started to aggravate me, because Trump Supporters deny facts, turn their back on any media that doesn't support their twisted views, and always have to resort to the Obama or Hillary cards when they get backed into a corner.

NOW, if you're STILL A Trump supporter, I wouldn't say I hate you, but I think you're an idiot, so take that anyway you want. If you're still stupid enough to support this blowhard, then you can pretty much piss right off. I have enough stupidity around me to last a lifetime as it is.

I'm cutting ties with stupid people that are too obsessed and blind to acknowledge the truth when you put it in front of them. If it's not "their way" then it's wrong. I put up with that kind've nonsense form my kid's mother for 7 years.

But when you can prove Trump is lying about something and the only reply his stupid followers can come up with is Fake News, stop watching CNN or anything other than just admitting the guy lied, them screw you. I don't need people like that in my life.

I hate people that would deny the truth rather than admit they were wrong. That's what 7 year old's do. "Did you eat all the ice cream?" Kid says "no Daddy". "Why do you have ice cream all over your face?" Kid says "I don't know but I didn't eat the ice cream..." That's what you people sound like.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

HipKat:

NOW, if you're STILL A Trump supporter, I wouldn't say I hate you, but I think you're an idiot, so take that anyway you want. If you're still stupid enough to support this blowhard, then you can pretty much piss right off.

That's pretty tough language HipKat, so very judgmental.

Did not someone once say "Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all?"

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It used to be that if you were a Trump supporter, it made shake my head.

Then it got me to scratching my head, wondering why anyone would support a lying con man that only cares about the Richest people in America.

Then, Trump supporters started to annoy me, because they just would not accept anything that went against their blind allegiance.

Then they started to aggravate me, because Trump Supporters deny facts, turn their back on any media that doesn't support their twisted views, and always have to resort to the Obama or Hillary cards when they get backed into a corner.

NOW, if you're STILL A Trump supporter, I wouldn't say I hate you, but I think you're an idiot, so take that anyway you want. If you're still stupid enough to support this blowhard, then you can pretty much piss right off. I have enough stupidity around me to last a lifetime as it is.

I'm cutting ties with stupid people that are too obsessed and blind to acknowledge the truth when you put it in front of them. If it's not "their way" then it's wrong. I put up with that kind've nonsense form my kid's mother for 7 years.

But when you can prove Trump is lying about something and the only reply his stupid followers can come up with is Fake News, stop watching CNN or anything other than just admitting the guy lied, them screw you. I don't need people like that in my life.

I hate people that would deny the truth rather than admit they were wrong. That's what 7 year old's do. "Did you eat all the ice cream?" Kid says "no Daddy". "Why do you have ice cream all over your face?" Kid says "I don't know but I didn't eat the ice cream..." That's what you people sound like.
    Do you serve cheese with that whine, HipKat? Still the bitter loser, eh?

Yes, there is Trump and some of his bone-head supporters, but there is also Pelosi, Clinton, Waters, etc. on the left. But you choose to ignore the sins of the hateful, self-righteous left and march in lockstep with the resist crowd and biased media – so hateful to Trump that they have the audacity to fawn over Kim Jong Un’s sister to debase our country.

It’s unfortunate that you are unable to comprehend the shortcomings of both sides where we now have a country so polarized - which is what the inept/dysfunctional politicos want to happen so that they can play to their tunnel-vision voting bases to get elected and re-elected.

Look at your vile post. The left has you right where they want you – hateful, playing identity politics and blaming the other guy for all the **** going down.

As I say repeatedly, “With rare exception all politicos suck.”

Lee Chowaniec:

Look at your vile post. The left has you right where they want you – hateful, playing identity politics and blaming the other guy for all the **** going down.
    Sad for the left, the Democrats, and for the country. In the world of ideas, the Clinton campaign was entirely out of touch with middle America. Trump tapped into those concerns, and won.

Still devoid of ideas, and fearing a successful Trump Presidency, the Democrats have dragged the President through seemingly contrived personal mud, in an apparent effort to discredit not only him personally, but his ideas, and far more alarming, those supporting his ideas.

Ergo, if Trump sucks, his ideas and supporters must equally suck. But, no need to speculate as to strategic motive. That motive was summed-up rather clearly and exactly in the late summer of 2016: as Allan Ludden would say, "The Password is D-E-P-L-O-R-A-B-L-E-S."

IMHO, Trump may not have been the ideal candidate, nor is he the perfect President, but his ideas were, and remain for the most part, dead-nuts on. In HRC, the nation had an even more-flawed candidate, with ideas which were, and remain, an anathema to much, if not most, of middle America.

Perhaps the voter should have written-in those paragons of virtue, Adam Schiff, (or is it Adam S*****t), and running mate Loretta Tarmac Lynch.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 13th, 2018 at 03:16 AM.

The Left doesn't have me anywhere. It's YOU people. You list a Trump lie that is verifiable a lie, for example and no one, not ONE Trump supporter will ever admit he lied. Instead you get responses like The Left has you where they want you, or Stop Watching CNN, or Fake News, or But Hillary..., or But Obama..., or .... blah blah blah libtard, or anything other than just admitting he lied. You will never, ever, ever say, Yes, that was a bold face lie. Same with any of his other misteps and false claims. It's ALWAYS deny, deny, deflect and deny some more. YOU are the ones that are right where TRUMP wants you. It's sickening.

And before you say something, here are over 1100 lies ....which I'm quite sure you puppets will deny every one of them

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-t...eck/index.html
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information