Page 72 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4100

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    [

You were not referencing the 9th Circuits decision? Seriously?

(1) Then explain this comment you made today, on Post #1048, and the link to the pleadings that YOU attached:

Am I to understand that you posted those pleadings by accident or as an irrelevancy? Give me a F**n' break.

(2) Also, kindly explain this comment you made today on Post #1050:

Are you sure you were not referencing the 9th Circuit's decision, or was that comment indicative of a type of Tourette's malady?

My hot air and lack of substance seems to have been surpassed by your inconsistent, contradictory, and imaginative presentation.

Rest well, with visions of black robes and bailiffs dancing in your heads.

Too bad NYS does not recognize a cause of action for educational malpractice you would be the perfect plaintiff.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Too bad NYS does not recognize a cause of action for educational malpractice you would be the perfect plaintiff.

You may want to look up the term "comprehensive." This exchange was engaged comprehensively from Posts subsequent to, and including, #1048.

But, to your point. Yes, one would think I would have the common sense to stay away from someone with such obvious obsessive and compulsive tendencies.

My bad.

Oh, BTW, what happened to your illustrated quote from the conservative icon, TR? You know, the guy that did so much to usher-in the Progressive Era.

Yea, you're truly some conservative Republican.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Please elaborate on why you believe its application in this case was not correct?
    Because it's vs the right wing President. If the case were vs someone on the left, he'd be very much behind it.

..although he won't admit it and will reply with some nonsensical BS about how "they all suck...."
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Because it's vs the right wing President. If the case were vs someone on the left, he'd be very much behind it.

..although he won't admit it and will reply with some nonsensical BS about how "they all suck...."
    Read this entire thread HipKat. Sorry I don't agree with you on every aspect of your self-admitted anti-Trump obsession.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

PS:

If "Breezy" should weigh-in on this ongoing gang-bang, a message from me to him:

"Breezy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHZmP15rs0
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 10:29 PM.

We wonder why so many of the children of today are subjected to bullying and harassment, victims of substance abuse and have a higher suicide rate today than in the past when all we have to do is look at the examples being set by the politicos and their extreme supporters, the idolized, sanctimonious celebrity predators and in general all the hate speech fueled by biased media outlets on both sides relishing in publishing what's in their best interest over that what is in the best interest in the country.

I am of an age that has seen other dark times in America's history; never this dark or where America was so polarized and prone to attack from within.

all the hate speech fueled by biased media outlets on both sides relishing in publishing what's in their best interest over that what is in the best interest in the country.
    The real issues confronting all levels of American life are marginalized and muffled by the screechy, agenda-driven, media voices prioritizing the demonetization of scapegoats and/or political targets, over objective problem identification and a sincere search for solutions.

In the above-stated consideration, and in the regard that both, in a sense, are working and wading through a knee-deep liberal, special-interest, bureaucratically-institutionalized swamp, the names Trump and Vallely are interchangeable.

I am of an age that has seen other dark times in America's history; never this dark or where America was so polarized and prone to attack from within.
    Only once before Lee. The fossils that we are, thank God we do not have a first-hand memory of the Civil War.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; December 12th, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hardly, it has always been UGLY in the political world.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Like that list means anything..... 9% support for the top women and 17% for the top male.... I laugh!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...cid=spartandhp

Not a bad assessment especially coming from an avowed anti Trump hater and member of the biased New York Times.

If Senator Richard J. Durbin (D) had not leaked Trump’s cabinet meeting immigration ‘****hole’ word usage, would anyone else have?

And why should us deplorables consider this as earth-shaking as the biased media when the Left’s Hollywood celebrity minions (Di Nero, Handler, O’Donnell, etc.) use the most foul language against the president and the media stays silent?

It is indeed the media and alt-left that are just as culpable as Trump in turning this country into a ‘****hole’!

If Senator Richard J. Durbin (D) had not leaked Trump’s cabinet meeting immigration ‘****hole’ word usage, would anyone else have?

And why should us deplorables consider this as earth-shaking as the biased media when the Left’s Hollywood celebrity minions (Di Nero, Handler, O’Donnell, etc.) use the most foul language against the president and the media stays silent?

It is indeed the media and alt-left that are just as culpable as Trump in turning this country into a ‘****hole’!
    That's fine we will resettle these people in his district. As a matter of fact the democrats should have all of them since that is their voter base. They don't want merit based immigration because smart people won't vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    That's fine we will resettle these people in his district. As a matter of fact the democrats should have all of them since that is their voter base. They don't want merit based immigration because smart people won't vote for them.
    I agree.........

Number one, Trump is rather stupid using that sort of language in front of the opposition, both Republicans and Democrats. These are not normal times, he is not a conventional President, and the people he engages are political sharks without personal character.

Number two, most Presidents have always been careful to preserve some verifiable record of their meetings. Trump needs to re-install the dreaded White House taping system. Although such a system has post-Watergate taboo overtones, the taping system's original intent was to remedy the type of "selective" and "subjective" interpretations, which are suggested by the current circumstances.

Number three, these earthy comments, like so many others uttered by the President, are a "Tempest In A Teapot." Did everyone ever listen to the Kennedy and Johnson tapes? Did anyone ever read any accounts of the "Ex-Com" meetings during the Cuban Crisis?

The only differences between the tone and "colorful substance" of those conversations and comments, and those of Trump's, are, absent self-serving partisan hyperbole, a common-sense appreciation for some exaggerated, "passion-based" words, a willingness to give those words some conversational latitude, and the goodwill of the participants to respect some semblance of confidentiality, public decorum, and good taste.

But Trump's antagonists lack character. As Jim Garrison asked in On The Trail of the Assassins, "What do you expect from a pig but a grunt?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 16th, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

Grump, I hope you don’t mind but I just had to transfer this post you wrote on another thread re the unsavory ‘****hole’ term:

I suggest “alimentary canal” because it sounds really scientific which petty intellectual liberals love. It’s kinda like using the term “polar vortex”. Where I grew up we called that winter. Or a “bomb cyclone”. Where I grew up we called that a bad snow storm...although we reserved even that term for a snowstorm that was bad, not a couple of inches that makes Muffy a few minutes delayed in getting her Starbucks double twist latte.

Spot on! Still LMAO!

Incredible how this country has become a ‘snowflake / entitled’ nation where illegals and refuges have supposed equal rights under our constitution and laws as we citizens do, where we spend untold resources on them while our own citizens are in need, and all under the guise of a political party’s ideology of ‘social justice’ to garner votes (IMHO).

God forbid anyone should question their political correctness (SWJ) principles without risk of being labeled deplorable, ignorant, exhibiting lack of compassion, and called names that make ‘****hole’ look trite.

Thread Information