Page 65 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

The big boys thread made me laugh, Lee, lol

BUT, the Democrats aren't the ones using the word Deplorables. Hillary did - once and you guys have been running with it ever since
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

BUT, the Democrats aren't the ones using the word Deplorables. Hillary did - once and you guys have been running with it ever since
    I do not remember a chorus of Democrats calling the comment out at the time.

With that said, the sooner everyone realizes that the choices in 2016 were limited to two highly flawed personalities, the better. What's the saying, "You can only work with what you got?"

As you apparently distinguish between your support for HRC's message, seemingly to the exclusion of HRC personally, so to do many of us "Deplorables" distinguish between Trump, and what is now referred to as the message of "Trumpism."

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Been waiting for you to grow some balls and join the big boys thread.
    Seems like a lot of them are Angry White Men, as apposed to big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Ah Breezy, as expected from your ilk, another post adding nothing of relevance or substance to the thread's dialogue; rather a personal, provocative aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Breezy, I also welcome you to the "Had Enough Yet" thread.

I respond to your comment, not to attack, but to engage in thoughtful debate. I am sure if we engage our passions with thoughtful, fact-based advocacy, there is no reason to break our truce, and perhaps, we can actually find common ground.

Michaek Shaara, in his novel "American Civil War Battle of Gettysburg, The Killer Angels," a fictional character named Sgt. Buster Kilrain observed:

"...You can not judge a race; any man who judges by a group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time."
    Very profound words for a fictional character.

Anger, an emotion found in all men, of all races, if applied toward good, is not necessarily a bad thing "Breezy."

Consider it was an angry white man who defied George Wallace at the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa; it was an angry white man that emancipated the American slaves; and, it was an angry white man who drove the money changers from the Temple.

To be sure, it is said that an angry white man murdered John Kennedy; it was an angry white man that assassinated Abraham Lincoln; and it was an angry white man that condemned Jesus.

However, if one strict temperament, and one strict value-set, are attached to one specific race, and one specific sex, the "duality" described-above would be impossible.

No "Breezy," that "duality" is possible only because it concerned six individual men, with six individual temperaments, and six different value(s) sets. Their six separate angry temperaments, were driven by six separate value sets. Their only commonalities are irrelevantly found in the strictly superficial worlds color and gender.

The fictional Kilrain was profoundly correct:

"...You can not judge a race; any man who judges by a group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time."
    Your response is very welcome "Breezy."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 29th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.

Class is in session...

b.b.

Hillary is a corrupt politician and you’re supporting her and the strategy/tactics used by the Democratic Party created Trump.
    I love how you can't even own Trump, how you have to some how blame the left for creating him. What BS. There was a primary and that is who the Republican party moved forward with. Instead of electing reasonable, intelligent candidates such as Kasich or even Bush. If Kasich was the candidate it would have been a landslide victory in his favor.

Also, why are people still talking about Hillary. Honestly, who cares, the election was almost a full on year ago. I'm sure we'll hear from Trump in a couple of days how it was the biggest, most glorious victory ever won but I'm sure most Americans aren't thinking about the election any more.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsidetheBox View Post
    I love how you can't even own Trump, how you have to some how blame the left for creating him. What BS. There was a primary and that is who the Republican party moved forward with. Instead of electing reasonable, intelligent candidates such as Kasich or even Bush. If Kasich was the candidate it would have been a landslide victory in his favor.

Also, why are people still talking about Hillary. Honestly, who cares, the election was almost a full on year ago. I'm sure we'll hear from Trump in a couple of days how it was the biggest, most glorious victory ever won but I'm sure most Americans aren't thinking about the election any more.
    ...except Trump supporters....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Lee continues to bash Hillary on this thread, yet on the Lancaster thread he says he NEVER attacks any candidate outside those who seek public office in Lancaster.

Lee talks out of both sides of his mouth - AGAIN!

Completely expected of course.

No surprise there.

Trump was not my first choice either. However, the prospect of another Bush was nauseating, and Kaisch, well, I lost a great deal of respect for him over the past year.

Regarding HRC, the Mueller probe is underway to investigate issues involving the 2016 CAMPAIGN, not issues concerning Trump's subsequent governance.

In 2016, there were two flawed choices for the American voter, so is it not fair to question whether the election of the alternative to Trump, HRC, would have been an election conceived in virtue and purity?

Just sayin'.

Yeah, there are a whole lot us of wishing she would just go away. Wasn't she hawking her book "What Happened'? Which is hilarious on so many levels. BTW Trump got elected because smart people realize that you can't solve these problems with the same people that created them. We have 3% GDP for the first time in years... If you follow economics that is a very big thing.

Too bad Obama doubled our debt for piss poor 1.8 GDP. Hopefully we can stop left wing idiocy from destroying the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    ...except Trump supporters....
    At least with Trump what you see is what you get..and yeah at times he says stupid stuff, but I want somebody to turn the economy around..

Remember "it's the economy stupid"?

Fake news!

As an unaffiliated registered voter (‘blank’ – all my voting life) I can’t vote in the primary. I was dealt two evils to choose from and chose the lesser of the two, IMHO. The never Hillary mantra was indeed mine.

If you believe I am a firm supporter of Trump’s than you miss the fact that any support appearance is based on my wanting to see a level playing field where all past and present politicos are held accountable for transgressions. They should all be investigated, indicted if suspected of crime, prosecuted and jailed.

However, 50% of Congress members have law degrees. Where do you think this is all going? While the health, tax reform and immigration plans all suck as they now stand, we are being divided by politicos that care not for our best interests, but theirs. Adjust their overly generous pension plans and make Obamacare their health plan and watch how fast compromise would be had.

They all suck, Box – and that’s what I have been saying.

Why care about Hillary? Because it is Hillary that won’t go away and made herself relevant. Her avid supporters continue to support an individual who continues to blame everyone but herself for her loss. It is she and the Left that should move along or be held accountable to the same standards Trump is being held to.

Fake news!

As an unaffiliated registered voter (‘blank’ – all my voting life) I can’t vote in the primary. I was dealt two evils to choose from and chose the lesser of the two, IMHO. The never Hillary mantra was indeed mine.

If you believe I am a firm supporter of Trump’s than you miss the fact that any support appearance is based on my wanting to see a level playing field where all past and present politicos are held accountable for transgressions. They should all be investigated, indicted if suspected of crime, prosecuted and jailed.

However, 50% of Congress members have law degrees. Where do you think this is all going? While the health, tax reform and immigration plans all suck as they now stand, we are being divided by politicos that care not for our best interests, but theirs. Adjust their overly generous pension plans and make Obamacare their health plan and watch how fast compromise would be had.

They all suck, Box – and that’s what I have been saying.

Why care about Hillary? Because it is Hillary that won’t go away and made herself relevant. Her avid supporters continue to support an individual who continues to blame everyone but herself for her loss. It is she and the Left that should move along or be held accountable to the same standards Trump is being held to.
    The left has a tough time distinguishing between liking Trump and/or liking his policies and agenda which I do and those that elected him.

Still waiting for the bomb that the Russians hacked the election, the congress and the senate. Liberals are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    The left has a tough time distinguishing between liking Trump and/or liking his policies and agenda which I do and those that elected him.

Still waiting for the bomb that the Russians hacked the election, the congress and the senate. Liberals are pathetic.
    I can't speak for "the left" as that is such a broad, generic term. For myself however, I can state that I dislike Trump as a person, and I also don't agree with the vast majority of his policies. I'm sure many on "the left" can distinguish between the two but most probably dislike both parts about him as well. His policies are far too short sighted and are on course to setting this nation back decades in terms of energy, environmental and social issues

Thread Information