Page 64 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    First of, I said "IF TRUE."

Secondly, my concern stems from the possibility that the FBI may have made some payments to Fushion GPS for the dossier. Also, did the

Was Russian money involved and did that impact the dossier?

Did the FBI rely on a document of such suspicious origins as the basis for looking into Trump?

We will all have to see how this shakes out.
    Oh is the same government that just had to apologize for putting tea party and patriot groups under excessive IRS scrutiny..

Yeah.. what a shock?!? On an aside note: does anyone find that the only news source that is covering the empty NFL stadium seats is FOX? Hey libs...suck it.

Oh is the same government that just had to apologize for putting tea party and patriot groups under excessive IRS scrutiny..
    Yep, and it is the same government that is holding 54-year-old files back for "national security" reasons. If files were held back for 54 years in 1963, those "national security" issues would have involved President Taft, the Kaiser, Franz Joseph, and Czar.

Does anyone really buy that crock? What BULLSH***T!

Any CIA, NSA, FBI, ONI, or whatever alphabet combination, operative still alive, is probably spending his/her days pissing his/her pants in a nursing home. (Crudeness added to create a mental picture, and is presented for emphasis only.)

Yet, a ton of people still buy the Warren Commission. It should be the "WARREN OMISSION."

Hopefully, Trump is hanging those files over the heads of the "Deep Staters."

Hey libs...suck it.
    Simple, but it says it.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.

Yep, and it is the same government that is holding 54-year-old files back for "national security" reasons.
    And the same government that is selling a 2017 version of the "Nothing to see here folks, move along" miniseries.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...egas-shooting/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Can you explain to me why this is huge? Campaigns pay for opposition research all the time. I'm asking honestly.
    Maybe because the serious allegations were bogus and unfounded, just like the Trump/Russia collusion investigations are now resulting in the Left not finding any real collusion but trying to save face by saying the Russians tried influencing the election; which they did, but without impacting the outcome. Mucho time and money was spent on this BS.

Regardless, it is the shameless hypocrisy and self-righteousness on the Left to think they can continue to take punches at the WH and Trump supporters with impunity and not expect recrimination.

Tit-for-tat, Jeff. Everyone in Congress and in the WH should be subjected to same standards. And because something suspect happened under a previous administration and got covered up doesn’t mean it has no bearing in today’s political world.

Uranium One, Clinton email scandal, Benghazi, Podesta, etc, bring it on!

They all lie and suck, Jeff. That is the nature of today’s politics. Obstruct, resist, disparage the opponent, offer no solutions to issues and blame the other guy for divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    just like the Trump/Russia collusion investigations are now resulting in the Left not finding any real collusion but trying to save face by saying the Russians tried influencing the election; which they did, but without impacting the outcome.
    Oh, really???? Ok.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Maybe because the serious allegations were bogus and unfounded, just like the Trump/Russia collusion investigations are now resulting in the Left not finding any real collusion but trying to save face by saying the Russians tried influencing the election; which they did, but without impacting the outcome. Mucho time and money was spent on this BS.

Regardless, it is the shameless hypocrisy and self-righteousness on the Left to think they can continue to take punches at the WH and Trump supporters with impunity and not expect recrimination.

Tit-for-tat, Jeff. Everyone in Congress and in the WH should be subjected to same standards. And because something suspect happened under a previous administration and got covered up doesn’t mean it has no bearing in today’s political world.

Uranium One, Clinton email scandal, Benghazi, Podesta, etc, bring it on!

They all lie and suck, Jeff. That is the nature of today’s politics. Obstruct, resist, disparage the opponent, offer no solutions to issues and blame the other guy for divisiveness.
    Dude reading some of your comments; dude, you've really gone off the deep end with all this Trump loving. Just saying!

Oh the Left. Oh the Left.

LOL

They all lie and suck,

Yes they do!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2017 at 08:27 PM.

Maybe because the serious allegations were bogus and unfounded, just like the Trump/Russia collusion investigations.
    Ironic you say that on the evening of the "First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation" http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Ironic you say that on the evening of the "First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation" http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html
    Beat me to the punch...
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    One other point Jeff. The Clinton campaign, apparently, lied when first asked about the financing. Their records apparently represented the $5 million payment as "legal fees."

If it were straight-forward opposition research, why not be up front about it?

Interesting, interesting times.
    Why not be up front about the Trump campaigns attempt to work with Wikileaks to secure and publish a Russia’s stolen emails?
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Why not be up front about the Trump campaigns attempt to work with Wikileaks to secure and publish a Russia’s stolen emails?
    Perhaps Assange is telling the truth about Trump's non-involvement? Ya never know.

HipKat, as I have said, repeatedly, let the investigation move forward and let the chips fall where the may.

You were pretty quiet all week while the "Uranium One" deal and the "Dossier" poop hit the proverbial fan. It seems as this indictment may have emboldened you.

Citizens, whether current or past office holders, should be equal before the law, and a current status as a functional irrelevancy should not impact the fair administration of justice.

If Trump screwed-up, he should be held accountable. If Obama and the Clintons screwed-up, the same should apply to them.

I hope you join me in that view.

With that being said, I hope you are not going to argue that Mueller's objectivity is not without question. (I thought Grand Jury proceedings were to be kept secret. Convenient diversionary leak?)

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...n-russia-probe

BTW, the WSJ has not been a particularly strong Trump ally.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Wow.... at what point do you open your eyes to the truth? Christ, they could come out and admit and I swear you’d still deny the facts
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Wow.... at what point do you open your eyes to the truth? Christ, they could come out and admit and I swear you’d still deny the facts
    HipKat, I'm not denying anything. "Let the chips fall where they may" is hardly a denial. You apparently read my posts before I completed editing, or you are engaging in a form of one-man western justice: trial be damned, get the rope.

While you are functioning as a one-man Warren Commission in your pursuit of the truth, consider this advocacy:

http://ntknetwork.com/panetta-intell...ssier-payment/
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2017 at 10:35 PM.

BTW HipKat ol' boy,

These leaks do pollute what should be a sacred system of justice.

With that said, I don't think you will see DJT Jr. in cuffs on Monday. If I were a betting man, it will be Manafort or Flynn, perhaps both. Personally, as I have said, I personally do not particularly care for either. But, Mueller does needs a trophy, and, as the saying goes, "you can indict a ham sandwich."

This will undoubtedly give the left the upcoming week's script. But, bear in mind, this thing ping-pongs , and is a vicious, on-going battle for control of the news cycles.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Dude reading some of your comments; dude, you've really gone off the deep end with all this Trump loving. Just saying!

Oh the Left. Oh the Left.

LOL
    Welcome Breezy. Been waiting for you to grow some balls and join the big boys thread.

Last I remember you left the Lancaster 2016 campaign boisterous of your contribution to the Democrats winning a Supervisory position and the election of two Democratic Party council members; who in fact were a registered Conservative and a ‘blank’; so endorsed because the Democratic Party was bankrupt of true party members.

You then stated you were off to help Hillary win the presidency and stated that anyone that didn’t vote for her was a sexist. So we establish upfront that you are indeed a Democratic Party political operative supporting the alt liberal left and are willing to take a position that will defend their shortcomings at any cost, using any methodology.

Those who would dare question, comment on or oppose any position you take are labeled ‘deplorables’ as is your party’s mantra; and labeled ‘Trump lovers’ at the same time among other mean-spirited, unfounded identity labels.

Hillary is a corrupt politician and you’re supporting her and the strategy/tactics used by the Democratic Party created Trump. Now it is time for Hillary – who dared to resurface, write a book and accuse everyone else but herself for her loss, but herself – and deserves to be investigated for her involvements in the Nuclear One deal, email scandals, Benghazi, etc.

“First charges filed by Mueller but it is unclear what the charges are”; yawn! Mueller, Comey and several others should be investigated for their role in Nuclear One and not conducting any investigation involving someone else’s Russian collusion.

You have taken Trump to the woodshed and I have no problem with that. However, the same standards should be applied to the mendacious Left. “Oh the Left; Oh the Left”, indeed!

BTW – A liberal mainstream media outlet today declared the selling of 20% of U.S. uranium is old news and was settled in 2015. It is being used as a distraction story to take away from bozo Trump. Who settled it Breezy, and how was it settled? No Russian collusion there, right Breezy?

Thread Information