Page 62 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    But the phone call was the issue until you changed the narrative.

And considering I called out both sides for shade and continuously declare that with rare exception all politicos suck, tell me HipKat exactly what is my agenda?
    False narrative. Saying both sides suck but only chastising one side is disingenuous at best.

The call would not have been needed if the things I wrote about never happened.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    False narrative. Saying both sides suck but only chastising one side is disingenuous at best.

That is like blaming a fireman for not saving a house from an arson-set inferno.

Just sayin'.

Typical self-righteous Left response to any debate when opposing commentary is provided; "you must be wrong because you disagree with me."

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Typical self-righteous Left response to any debate when opposing commentary is provided; "you must be wrong because you disagree with me."
    That is not at all what I said
    HipKat's Blog

And the left speaks of civility and anti-fascism. BTW, where in the Hell is the Secret Service?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/max...go-take-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Again, the issue presented was the phone call. That is what I was writing about. I think that was what Lee was writing about.

If you are going to pivot, with whiplash consequences, to the separate topic of conspiratorial theories, I think of a number of them, especially those involving the "Deep State," can at some point, be separately addressed.

At that future point in time, we can start with the topic referenced in Post # 910. There are many similarities to Trump's approach to the establishment and President Kennedy's, so such a discussion would be congruent to the topic of this Thread.
    Benghazi..... your move
    HipKat's Blog

Benghazi..... your move
    It changed hands five times between the Axis and British during World War Two. Why? : )

It changed hands five times between the Axis and British during World War Two. Why? : )
    Uh huh..... >:
    HipKat's Blog

Uh huh..... >:
    Seriously HipKat, the conspiratorial stuff is fine, but overdone to the point that, when there is an obvious valid conspiracy theory, the whacky narratives diminish those valid ones. AKA, the daily Alex Jones aneurysm.

As far as the gun-running/Syria stuff concerning Benghazi, I'm not blindly buying the each and every element. The only obvious conspiracy aspect to Benghazi, was a deliberate attempt to publicly, and deceptively, characterize it as a spontaneous protest of a anti-Muslim video. To do otherwise, would be to disrupt the "GM is alive and Bin Laden Is Dead" campaign theme.

In connecting conspiracy to Presidential phone calls to Gold Star families, I do not presume to know what is Pat Smith's heart, but I do think there are subtle elements of showmanship there, if that makes you feel better. I also feel the same way about the Trump-Johnson-Wilson telephone call issue.

Sure, there may be the gun running related to Syria and the Arab spring, but if such information exists, I am not fully convinced of every component to the "theory."

They all suck!

HipKat, you got seven on the scoreboard.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Knock me over with a feather!

President Carter says that the Russians DID NOT steal the 2016 Presidential Election, and is even arguing with the "Iron Magnolia" about it.

The last comment of Carter's that I cheered was his November 4, 1980 speech, but I forgot what it was about.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/...url#exit-modal

Seriously HipKat, the conspiratorial stuff is fine, but overdone to the point that, when there is an obvious valid conspiracy theory, the whacky narratives diminish those valid ones. AKA, the daily Alex Jones aneurysm.

As far as the gun-running/Syria stuff concerning Benghazi, I'm not blindly buying the each and every element. The only obvious conspiracy aspect to Benghazi, was a deliberate attempt to publicly, and deceptively, characterize it as a spontaneous protest of a anti-Muslim video. To do otherwise, would be to disrupt the "GM is alive and Bin Laden Is Dead" campaign theme.

In connecting conspiracy to Presidential phone calls to Gold Star families, I do not presume to know what is Pat Smith's heart, but I do think there are subtle elements of showmanship there, if that makes you feel better. I also feel the same way about the Trump-Johnson-Wilson telephone call issue.

Sure, there may be the gun running related to Syria and the Arab spring, but if such information exists, I am not fully convinced of every component to the "theory."

They all suck!

HipKat, you got seven on the scoreboard.
    What is the conspiracy??

Fact. Muslim Extremists have been trying to start a caliphate in Central Africa
    Fact. Chad is the primary force vs the Extremists in N Africa.
    Fact. Exxon Mobile stopped paying Chad the royalties for their oil.
    Fact. Chad fined Tillerson's company 74 BILLION dollars for unpaid royalties
    Fact. Trump inexplicably and without consulting any other offices adds Chad to the updated ban list.
    Fact. Chad, citing the ban list withdraws their troops from Niger.
    Fact. Extremist attacks immediately step up in Niger
    Fact. The Chad security that normally chaperones American patrols is gone!
    Fact. 4 American soldiers are killed in Niger by Muslim Extremists.

Take your goddamned fingers out of your ears for once. The "phone call" is a residual effect of the attack that killed the soldiers but in typical RIGHT WING fashion, you ignore the main point and try to make the nothing into something bigger than it is.

Watch and Learn: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/mad...lled-in-niger/
    HipKat's Blog

What is the conspiracy??

Fact. Muslim Extremists have been trying to start a caliphate in Central Africa
    Fact. Chad is the primary force vs the Extremists in N Africa.
    Fact. Exxon Mobile stopped paying Chad the royalties for their oil.
    Fact. Chad fined Tillerson's company 74 BILLION dollars for unpaid royalties
    Fact. Trump inexplicably and without consulting any other offices adds Chad to the updated ban list.
    Fact. Chad, citing the ban list withdraws their troops from Niger.
    Fact. Extremist attacks immediately step up in Niger
    Fact. The Chad security that normally chaperones American patrols is gone!
    Fact. 4 American soldiers are killed in Niger by Muslim Extremists.

Take your goddamned fingers out of your ears for once. The "phone call" is a residual effect of the attack that killed the soldiers but in typical RIGHT WING fashion, you ignore the main point and try to make the nothing into something bigger than it is.

Watch and Learn: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/mad...lled-in-niger/
    My fingers are not in my ears, they are in my nose.

HipKat, if you are going to be simplistic, and if I am understanding you correctly, you are saying we applied our assets to Niger to exclusively serve Tillerson's interests.

Fine. That's your position. I'm not buying it at this point in time.

You seem to forget that Trump said that he was going to destroy ISIS. Neither you or I have his information base. Don't you think that could be the reason for their presence?

Moreover, the Trump administration, especially the State Department, is replete with left-wing, Obama-sucking, "Deep State" hold-overs, who squeal to the press if Trump shakes it more than twice after peeing. Do you really think that such a conspiracy could be so closely held under those circumstances?

Jesus, you guys seem to take an isolated element, employ an awkward connect-the-dots standard, exploit it, and then represent your "findings" as conclusive, settled history.

I'm not saying your wrong, or right. I am saying your rather illusory speculation is challenging your intellect, and insulting mine.

I wish you had applied the same standards to the last eight years of the Obama-HRC witches' brew of "superficial" wrongdoing. Perhaps then tarmacs would be used for their intended purpose of embarking and disembarking, not for impromptu Cabinet meetings.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 22nd, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

Donald Trump has no soul. He lacks any portion of empathy to other humans. That explains the phone call. Full stop. He should have taken John Kelly's advice and not made the call. He does not have to. John Kelly is also, not a General anymore. Stop calling him that Sarah Huckabee. His was a powerful speech right up to the point where he stepped off the cliff with the "empty barrel" talk. That and his provable lies about Congresswoman Wilson's dedication speech in Florida destroyed any credibility he still had.

The Chad thing is real, although the 74 billion dollar fine was actually adjudicated has summer. It wasn't really contemporaneous to the travel ban. We many never know if there was a cause and effect in the deaths of the 4 special forces troops. That said, the reasoning for adding Chad to the travel ban has been wide criticized by all the professionals involved in the matter. They are a strong ally in the region. No reason for them to be on the list, save for them running out of paper for their passports it appears. It's all Trump and Miller, who seems to be running the Immigration Service these days.

Moreover, the Trump administration, especially the State Department, is replete with left-wing, Obama-sucking, "Deep State" hold-overs, who squeal to the press if Trump shakes it more than twice after peeing.
    No one can keep a secret in this administration. Because he is that scary,

b.b.

HipKat, if you are going to be simplistic, and if I am understanding you correctly, you are saying we applied our assets to Niger to exclusively serve Tillerson's interests.
    That's not at all what I said. Exxon has been buying oil from Chad for years. The oil in Chad and the soldiers in Niger have zero to do with each other.
    HipKat's Blog

John Kelly is also, not a General anymore. Stop calling him that Sarah Huckabee.
    Hey Bob,

FYI, the title "General" can be retained after commission. In fact, Eisenhower requested to be addressed as "General Eisenhower" rather than "Mr. President" after he left the White House.

No one can keep a secret in this administration. Because he is that scary,
    Oh yes, the "crazy" and "scary", let's implement the provisions of the 25th Amendment narratives.

Got it!

Thread Information