Page 60 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

The morons are in Congress
    "Morons" gives the cheating, miserable, self-serving bastards far too much praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Suffering here as: adversity, catastrophe, distress, anguish, misery, depression; all the maladies that afflict the Left; caused by hate of a president who asks Congress to make law and is rebuffed by not only the opposition party but by his own as well – a do-nothing Congress that isn’t worth a ****!

The morons are in Congress; especially the 'resist' Left!
    Or they're not passing his laws because his laws are poorly thought out, detrimental to many Americans, costly and alienate our allies
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Or they're not passing his laws because his laws are poorly thought out, detrimental to many Americans, costly and alienate our allies
    Or, they just lied to the American voter when they promised in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 to "Repeal and Replace" Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Silly me; I thought his proposals were made to favor Americans and be detrimental to illegals and foreign countries that for years lived of the largesse of America.

It's that Congress thingy that you keep missing; the true morons that are supposed to be making laws by working together!

All this back and forth is fun, but at the end of the day, Donald J Trump is the guy in the gym doing "half squats" then bragging about how much weight he had on his back.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    All this back and forth is fun, but at the end of the day, Donald J Trump is the guy in the gym doing "half squats" then bragging about how much weight he had on his back.

b.b.
    Good morning Bob,

Actually, the "back and forth" on this Thread is valuable. It serves as a contemporaneous digest of Western New York's viewpoints on the "Trump Era." Both sides, thoughtful and for the most part, quite respectful.

Consider if this forum existed during the Civil War, the Great Depression, World War Two, Vietnam, and so forth. Those hypothetical Western New York digests would be incredible to read today.

In a foresighted way, I think it is possibly of great historic value.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 15th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

b.b.
    Trump is taking as much crap from the media and Left as possible. Where it is warranted I take no issue with that. What is disturbing is that he is being recognized as not accomplishing anything legislatively while meeting resistance by members of Congress from both political parties; when even turning over a policy to Congress to rule on, and yet he alone takes the heat.

Again Bob, with rare exception all politicos suck, caring more for their political careers and using any means to get votes instead of acting in the best interests of America. They should all be admonished and chastised for their disservice - and for creating this toxic environment – by being voted out of office.

Trump is but one alligator in a swamp filled with alligators from all political parties!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    People may be inconsequential. Their published, mass-circulated, inflammatory words are not.
    I would hardly qualify the 'bee' as mass-circulated. To most, it's considered garbage upon arrival. You're giving it weight and you shouldn't. Tht's my point.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I would hardly qualify the 'bee' as mass-circulated. To most, it's considered garbage upon arrival. You're giving it weight and you shouldn't. Tht's my point.
    The Snews, IMHO is also left garbage.

But to your point, that editorial, by that author, I understand, is published in all of the "Bee" group's newspapers. I understand that circulation numbers 200,000. If that number is true, that ain't chump change kiddo.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 16th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    The Snews, IMHO is also left garbage.

But to your point, that editorial, by that author, I understand, is published in all of the "Bee" group's newspapers. I understand that circulation numbers 200,000. If that number is true, that ain't chump change kiddo.

How many people pay for the bee?

Not sure I consider 200,000 free pamphlets circulation. I think littering is a better word.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    How many people pay for the bee?

Not sure I consider 200,000 free pamphlets circulation. I think littering is a better word.
    Okay, "The Bee" sucks; agreed. So did that editorial: stipulated.

Controversial 2016 presidential election Russian collusion involving Trump (as yet unproven) or the controversial 2009 Nuclear One uranium deal with Russia, which bears a bigger threat to the security of our country – and at whose personal profit?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

Yes Virginia, they all suck – only some more devious and self-serving than the other.

Controversial 2016 presidential election Russian collusion involving Trump (as yet unproven) or the controversial 2009 Nuclear One uranium deal with Russia, which bears a bigger threat to the security of our country – and at whose personal profit?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

Yes Virginia, they all suck – only some more devious and self-serving than the other.
    The bribery story and today's Sessions testimony could very well expose the roots and the core of the corrupt "Deep State" and "Parallel Government."

Enter Rep. Frederica Wilson's comments about her impressions of a portion of the Trump telephone call to Mrs. Johnson. Wilson's comments can be viewed as a diversionary scheme to take attention off the bribery story and the Sessions testimony.

What does Trump do?

He gets into a pissing contest with a leftist-whacktoid, concerning an easily twisted, heart-wrenching issue, intentionally contrived as a diversion. Surprise, the Trumpster once again steps on the available press coverage of his own good fortune.

As I have repeatedly said, I like Trump's policies, but his style and approach, at times, make me shake my head.

But, Trump will be Trump.

Gee, someone else seems to get it.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/18/le...ssues-we-face/

This is certainly not the America that I know! At some point, hopefully in the very near future, must we not vacate the self-imposed Tower of Babel mentality and address what is stunningly essential to our national interests? Should we not begin by acknowledging the importance of dealing with facts rather than fabrication, with truth versus invention? Any other starting point, I fear, lacks the promise of success.

Gee, someone else seems to get it.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/18/le...ssues-we-face/

This is certainly not the America that I know! At some point, hopefully in the very near future, must we not vacate the self-imposed Tower of Babel mentality and address what is stunningly essential to our national interests? Should we not begin by acknowledging the importance of dealing with facts rather than fabrication, with truth versus invention? Any other starting point, I fear, lacks the promise of success.
    I agree with the sentiment, but I suggest that it is somewhat hypocritical by the "Staff" writer.

Nevertheless, in the hopes of conversion, yes, I agree with the"Staff," AND suggest that the "Staff," and its peer media, need to stop obsessing on vague stories and twisted narratives, which are politically advantageous to the left.

When the "Staff," aka media, has hard facts, publish those facts. Otherwise, the "Staff" and its peer media, should apply the principles illustrated above.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 19th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.

Thread Information