Page 57 of 272 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Weinstein smoozed with the Obama’s, Clinton’s, Schumer and others on the political Left.
    ...and Trump too. Ivanka. Don't forget them.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    ...and Trump too. Ivanka. Don't forget them.

b.b.
    All of them!

But did he contribute to Trump's campaign fund?

Gee,

I remember the "Access Hollywood" tape VERY well. I remember how the Democrats, local, state, and national, demanded that every Republican condemn Trump's words. And yea, they were just words: no exchange of bodily fluids or distasteful views.

Is HRC going to state that Weinstein "makes my skin crawl?"

Are the leftees, even on the local level, going demand that every cent of Weinstein's donations to the likes of Schumer, et. al., be returned, along with an open condemnation of the pervert?

Also, since so much of this was apparently known, but held as a dirty little secret, are the same leftees going to demand that these national leaders acknowledge that they are nothing but disingenuous, identity politics, self-serving hypocrites?

Yea, wait for it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp

Weinstein is a longtime supporter of Hillary Clinton and her husband, Bill, and hosted a series of fundraisers for Clinton and former president Barack Obama over the years, along with contributing to many other Democratic candidates. Former First Lady Michelle Obama once said of Weinstein, “I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day. Harvey. This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse.”

LMAO

This just gets better and better watching the Left trying to run from this scandal. "Harvey who, never heard of the man."

And, Obama's daughter worked for the sleaze!

And, Obama's daughter worked for the sleaze!
    Lee, can you imagine what the press and the late night crackpots would be saying if Ivanka worked for a right-wing pervert?

Consider the horrible suggestions that were made about her for just being the Trumpster's daughter.

First, there was the "Access Hollywood Tape." NOW,]THE "ACCESS TO HOLLYWOOD PICTURE:

Attached Images Attached Images

From U.S. News:

"The debate was just two days after a recording of Trump surfaced in which he could be heard bragging about groping women.

Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump looks on during the town hall debate at Washington University.

"'This is not OK,' I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me,' Clinton reportedly writes. 'We were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.' "

This picture begs a profound question: "Who made whose skin crawl?"

hrc weinstein.jpg
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 10th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    It kinda takes away something from your protest as when doing so you piss off a whole other contingent of people such as, military, police, and patriotic Americans that feel
    disrespecting the flag and anthem are wrong.

So let's see if there is any change... probably just created more animosity.. dumb a$$es
    Just to be clear....they shouldn't kneel because it offends a group of people? How do you feel about Confederate monuments?

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Just to be clear....they shouldn't kneel because it offends a group of people? How do you feel about Confederate monuments?
    Monuments are static and therefore cannot contort into the kneeling position.

But seriously, if someone hates the Confederate monuments, logic would dictate that same individual would honor and revere the United States flag. That was the flag that flew over the White House wherein the Emancipation Proclamation was signed on New Year's Day, 1863, and still flies over the Gettysburg Cemetery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    But everything is politicized and wickedly so by a biased left mainstream media where even what Melania wears in shoes and clothes is negatively scrutinized.

That’s the ‘had enough’ point where I can’t even read our biased Buffalo News without honest reporting; absence reporter opinion that implies anyone taking a position other than one expressed by the left is racist, sexist, etc.

Trump deserves the crap he gets for his insensitive, divisive tweets; so too do all 535 members of Congress for their dysfunctional and resist stance and is why their poll ratings are even lower than Trump’s. Coming from a corporate world in the private sector, such activity would result in firings. The same should happen here and the great majority of these bozos should not be re-elected.

The point is that they all suck, HipKat. You sometimes appear to agree with that statement but then defend a left faux pas with a counter ‘yet but’; just like here bringing up O’Reilly.

Your hate for Trump transcends all the malicious actions of the left.
    It's probably true, If there was a POTUS I had more respect for, I'd probably be more open to the misdealings of the Left
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Gee,

I remember the "Access Hollywood" tape VERY well. I remember how the Democrats, local, state, and national, demanded that every Republican condemn Trump's words. And yea, they were just words: no exchange of bodily fluids or distasteful views.

Is HRC going to state that Weinstein "makes my skin crawl?"

Are the leftees, even on the local level, going demand that every cent of Weinstein's donations to the likes of Schumer, et. al., be returned, along with an open condemnation of the pervert?

Also, since so much of this was apparently known, but held as a dirty little secret, are the same leftees going to demand that these national leaders acknowledge that they are nothing but disingenuous, identity politics, self-serving hypocrites?

Yea, wait for it.
    I finally ended my hiatus from the news yesterday and trust me, MSNBC was blistering our former concert promoter with no mercy
    HipKat's Blog

First, there was the "Access Hollywood Tape." NOW,]THE "ACCESS TO HOLLYWOOD PICTURE:

Well, with over 3 dozen Academy Awards for his company, that does wield some power
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I finally ended my hiatus from the news yesterday and trust me, MSNBC was blistering our former concert promoter with no mercy
    This should, and can be, a bi-partisan issue HipKat. A classic situation teed-up for common ground. Let's see what happens.

This should, and can be, a bi-partisan issue HipKat. A classic situation teed-up for common ground. Let's see what happens.
    Well, apparently right now he's headed to Europe to pull a Polans...

I mean get Sex Addiction counseling
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Well, apparently right now he's headed to Europe to pull a Polans...

I mean get Sex Addiction counseling
    In such a dangerous time, both domestically and in foreign affairs, this crap is a disgusting diversion that speaks for itself. My point has been made.

Without intending to diminish the victims, the broader issue of the abuse of women, or the hypocrisy involved, there is really no need for gratuitous elaboration. I am well-served to move-on, and concentrate on this time of foreign and domestic crisis.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 10th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information