Page 46 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Blah, blah, blah...

https://news.grabien.com/story-two-m...aks-facebook-v

She forgot one: she's sucked as candidate because she is a evil, cooked ass****le.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Blah, blah, blah...

https://news.grabien.com/story-two-m...aks-facebook-v

She forgot one: she's sucked as candidate because she is a evil, cooked ass****le.
    If she doesn't go away, out of sight, out of mind, she may just find those indictments popping up after all
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If she doesn't go away, out of sight, out of mind, she may just find those indictments popping up after all
    I just wish EVERYONE would let history go, and let Trump meet and deal with the present and future. Let him stand or fall based on that performance.

FYI:

North Korea warns USA: Prepare for ‘GREATEST PAIN’ ever in SHOCKING World War 3 threat
    The entire story:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...s-nuclear-test

I just wish EVERYONE would let history go, and let Trump meet and deal with the present and future. Let him stand or fall based on that performance.
    They can't let it go and focus on issues... This is how stupid they are. It's like squabbling over table manners when your house is on fire.

Fortunately many of them are taking the red pill. I swear all Democrats want to do is spend f'ing money.. I mean it's surreal. We just hit 20 Trillion debt. We will pay 6 trillion in interest over 10 years.... WTF is wrong with these leftist liberal idiots? I mean who can't see this? And we have the facist Antfa aholes obliterating free speech with violence.

As far as North Korea,, seems we all have to get used to living with that nuclear threat. Like the USSR back in the day but more reckless.

friggin morons....

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    They can't let it go and focus on issues... This is how stupid they are. It's like squabbling over table manners when your house is on fire.

Fortunately many of them are taking the red pill. I swear all Democrats want to do is spend f'ing money.. I mean it's surreal. We just hit 20 Trillion debt. We will pay 6 trillion in interest over 10 years.... WTF is wrong with these leftist liberal idiots? I mean who can't see this? And we have the facist Antfa aholes obliterating free speech with violence.

As far as North Korea,, seems we all have to get used to living with that nuclear threat. Like the USSR back in the day but more reckless.

friggin morons....
    One big "YEP, I AGREE!"

It's like squabbling over table manners when your house is on fire.
    That is an awesome line.

When Presidents work with both parties, things get done. That is how World War Two was won; that is how the Cold War was eventually won; and that is how America put a man on the Moon.

As I have said, Trump is as close to a "Third Party" President America has seen in modern times. This fresh approach is kinda like things used to be:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The top House and Senate Democrats said Wednesday they had reached agreement with President Donald Trump to protect thousands of younger immigrants from deportation and fund some border security enhancements — not including Trump’s long-sought border wall.

The agreement, the latest instance of Trump ditching his own party to make common cause with the opposition, was announced by Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi following a White House dinner that Republican lawmakers weren’t invited to attend. It would enshrine protections for the nearly 800,000 immigrants brought illegally to this country as kids who had benefited from former President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program, which provided temporary work permits and shielded recipients from deportation.
    If the President, working with the Democrats, to the exclusive of obstructionist Republican(crat)s, can restore America's strength and greatness, than I'm all for it.

As far as "The Wall" is concerned, perhaps we must content ourselves with a combination of wire, personnel, enforcement, and metaphor. As long as the job gets done, I do not care if the deal calls for a moat to keep ILLEGALS out, with a canoe to transport LEGAL immigrants, in.

Practicality, in the interests of a workable policy, transcending stubborn semantics, is not necessarily a bad thing.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 13th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.

Meanwhile, back at The Laughing Academy, a drooling HRC, is pealing an invisible banana while signing her new book, "Look How The F****d Me: True Greatness Shunned," which is reviewed here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ary-loser.html

Redundant, ain't it?

Attached Images Attached Images

Redundant, ain't it?

Full article the "Daily Mirror."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ile-Japan.html

• On Wednesday, the Harvard Institute of Politics announced that it had accepted Chelsea Manning, a former United States soldier jailed for seven years for leaking classified information, as one of its visiting fellows and to be honored with a Harvard fellowship.

Ms. Manning (the traitor) was released from prison this year after President Barack Obama, in his last days in office, commuted her 35-year prison sentence. Harvard has revoked Chelsea Manning’s fellowship invitation.

• College Park, Maryland is proposing allowing illegal immigrants and documented immigrant non citizens the right to vote; which is unconstitutional.

Incredible times; I wish I was still living in the country I grew up in!

Incredible times; I wish I was still living in the country I grew up in!
    Mr. C.,

I have just heard the most enjoyable interview with Professor Alan Dershowitz on "Fox and Friends."

He spoke critically of both the hard right and the hard left, arguing that the extremes of both sides ( ie the White Supremacists of the right, and ANTIFA of the left), and their rhetoric, be properly marginalized.

Professor Dershowitz's comments were calming, rational, and simply stated, and argued for a mutually respectful "Center of Civility" in public political discourse.

His anecdotes and reflections suggested echos the America you and I remember.

Mr. C.,

I have just heard the most enjoyable interview with Professor Alan Dershowitz on "Fox and Friends."

He spoke critically of both the hard right and the hard left, arguing that the extremes of both sides ( ie the White Supremacists of the right, and ANTIFA of the left), and their rhetoric, be properly marginalized.

Professor Dershowitz's comments were calming, rational, and simply stated, and argued for a mutually respectful "Center of Civility" in public political discourse.

His anecdotes and reflections suggested echos the America you and I remember.
    Unfortunately, the media will continue to focus on the divisive activities of the extremists on both sides which lead to a ‘you are with us or against us’ public mentality which results in no civil discourse or resolve to act in the best interests of the country; instead, more hate and violence.

It is abhorrent to watch what both major parties resort to in order to strengthen their bases with disregard for American citizens’ best interests.

It is abhorrent to watch what both major parties resort to in order to strengthen their bases with disregard for American citizens’ best interests.

Ah, great minds must think alike Mr. C. That was EXACTLY the point that Dershowitz was making.

For the general interests of America to be well served, each side must be able talk to each other, and not shout at each other. Such a conversation is not possible when reasoned passions are suppressed by the thunderous rantings of the rigid, intolerant extremists.

Moreover, Dershowitz pointed out that these polar extremes both engage in the self-serving, opportunistic game of "identity politics:" for the left, you must be black, female, LGBT, etc., in order to speak with any credibility. For the right, one must be white, non-ethnic, and gun toting.

It would be nice to return to a day when those of the left or right can credibly espouse heartfelt liberal or conservative views, without regard to a strict acceptance of each and every stipulation of a "purified" message, and equally, not to be automatically linked to the views of their respective extremes by their opposition.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 16th, 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Thread Information