Page 45 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Right now our minds, hearts and prayers should be with the people of Houston and Florida and not wishing someone harm from the impacts of the storm

I hope that HipKat was making his point with distasteful exaggeration for hyperbolic emphasis only.

Regrettably, there are far too many on the left, such as Kathy Griffin, who are way too frivolous and crude in their anti-Trump presentations.

I really wish those of the left who support such vulgarity, would ponder how those who paid for, and published, those horrible "JFK: Wanted For Treason" ads, that appeared in Dallas morning newspapers on November 22, 1963, must have felt at dinner time that same day.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 8th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.

I did not wish any one person harm, I wished that the resort, buildings, golf course and whatever else he has there is eliminated from existence. Of course I don't want any one to be hurt. Not even Trump, but that off limits paradise for the uber-rich can be eliminated and I'm good with it.

And he's not making America Great Again, In fact, just the opposite.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I did not wish any one person harm, I wished that the resort, buildings, golf course and whatever else he has there is eliminated from existence. Of course I don't want any one to be hurt. Not even Trump, but that off limits paradise for the uber-rich can be eliminated and I'm good with it.

And he's not making America Great Again, In fact, just the opposite.
    And what do you wish for all the celebrity homes and other uber-rich playgrounds that most of us will never have the opportunity to visit or see?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    And what do you wish for all the celebrity homes and other uber-rich playgrounds that most of us will never have the opportunity to visit or see?
    Do you have some desire to gaze at celebrity homes and uber-rich playgrounds?
    HipKat's Blog

HipKat's Blog

Do you have some desire to gaze at celebrity homes and uber-rich playgrounds?
    No, nor do I wish or ever have wished misfortune to anyone in my life. Your glib response is but another Left example of detraction. What you said cannot be put back in the bottle!

I would agree with your list if it were modified to reflected the following:

(1) Market competition to insure the independent purchase/acquisition of health insurance appropriate to the individual needs of the buyer, at an affordable price. Government assistance to those in need, without impact to the more fortunate.

(2) Equal job opportunities for all American citizens.

(3) I want the legal vote of every legal voter to count.

(4) I want every special interest out of the regulatory and political process.

(5) A tax system with one single percentage for all, without regard to wealth or the ability to pay more.

Yea, I could live with that.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 9th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

On September 7, 2017, I posted on Speak Up:

Originally Posted by Save Us
    Well I guess we get to see how Democrats screwed their municipalities when pension time bombs start exploding.

Frankly that party is just downright short sighted and lacking in intelligence. Look at NJ, and especially CT.

Vote Democrat if you just want to keep spending money you don't have.

Trump is as close to an "Independent" candidate that America has ever had. He is getting screwed from both sides, which supports my theory that he is on the right track.
    On September 9, 2017, the New York Times published and posted:

Bound to No Party, Trump Upends 150 Years of Two-Party Rule
    By PETER BAKER SEPT. 9, 2017

Now in the White House, President Trump demonstrated this past week that he still imagines himself a solitary cowboy as he abandoned Republican congressional leaders to forge a short-term fiscal deal with Democrats. Although elected as a Republican last year, Mr. Trump has shown in the nearly eight months in office that he is, in many ways, the first independent to hold the presidency since the advent of the current two-party system around the time of the Civil War.
    Full article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/09/u...d-parties.html

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 9th, 2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    On September 7, 2017, I posted on Speak Up:

On September 9, 2017, the New York Times published and posted:

Full article:

Just sayin'.
    Original post #644.

Original post #644.
    Who da thunk... we did (post 647). LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Who da thunk... we did (post 647). LMAO

Yepper. Not bad for two silly "Deplorables.

Imagine that, we actually agree with The New York Times. I guess our opinions are now mainstream. But, as someone once said "What difference does it make?!"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 10th, 2017 at 08:12 AM.

Just throwing this out there:

As has been stated, I believe that Donald Trump is the closest that the United States has come to electing an Independent as President.

In the primaries, he destroyed the Republican establishment. In the general election, he up-ended the Democrat Party, the vaunted Clinton machine, and exposed the left-wing media for what they were (and still are): totally subjective, left-wing sycophants.

Since his election, he gave the appearance of being the loyal party-player, and the gracious winner. He gave the Republicans, Democrats, and all of his detractors, all the rope they wanted, and he needed, to metaphorically hang them. In my opinion, component parts of his broader plan.

He began by immediately calling-out the Republicans for their bizarre attempt to change ethics rules. Since then, on issue after issue, Trump has not been shy about voicing his disagreement with those that appeared, ostensibly, to be his allies. In fact, Trump expressed his near disdain for the GOP with his comments critical of the Republican hypocritical failure to repeal and replace the ACA.

Perhaps that accounts for the low approval rating of the Congressional Republicans.

Throughout, he diligently has called out the obstructionist tactics of the Democrats, the subversion of the "Deep State," and the anti-Trump propaganda of the media.

Perhaps that accounts for the low approval rating of the Congressional Democrats and the mainstream media.

Enter the potential government shutdown and Hurricane Harvey.

Trump did not hesitate in hoisting the proverbial middle finger to his own party in response to their heartless, short-sighted, suicidal stupidity in dealing with those two fused issues. This repudiation appears to have exceeded the accustomed Trump temperamental Tweets, and media-styled showboat "rantings;" it exposed Trump's soul.

Now, eight months into what up to this point has been perceived as a rather chaotic and hapless Presidency, perhaps the real Trump, propose and agenda has emerged.

In light of his "deal" with Pelosi and Schumer, I believe that the President, is now well positioned to speak seriously to the nation, and boldly proclaim himself to be an "Independent Populist." In such a talk, the President could pledge to commit his full efforts to specifically target the best interests of the nation, and to govern without regard to party label and sanctimonious philosophy.

Furthermore, Trump could also pledge, when appropriate, to opportunistically work with both parties, to meet those ends.

In my worthless opinion, the nation, if not its elected leaders, just may go along with him.

Perhaps, at that point, "The Swamp," "The Deep State," "The Shadow Government," both political parties, and the media, just may realize that there was something of a political, not governmental, but a political coup in 2016, and that Trump was the beneficiary of that coup.

Trump's antagonists may then ponder the possibility(s) that all of the missteps were intentional; the constant chaos was deliberately created; and that Trump may very well have been playing the media, the Congress, the "Deep State," both political parties, and "The Swamp" in order to get them to expose, and therefore "get," themselves.

Maybe bizarre; maybe not.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 10th, 2017 at 01:25 PM.

Lee, we both agree that both sides are screwing us and both sides are useless but you guys continue to give Trump a pass on his outright and outrageous lies, his sense of self grandeur, his lack of profound accomplishments and him systematically damaging the relationship with many of our Allies. I'm also expecting him to go after Israel next, probably
    Lets not forget the huge amounts of money he is making off this Presidency.

b.b.

Just throwing this out there:

As has been stated, I believe that Donald Trump is the closest that the United States has come to electing an Independent as President.

In the primaries, he destroyed the Republican establishment. In the general election, he up-ended the Democrat Party, the vaunted Clinton machine, and exposed the left-wing media for what they were (and still are): totally subjective, left-wing sycophants.
    And what is the rivght wing media? Honest, fair and unbiased???? lol lol lo l l l l l
    HipKat's Blog

And what is the rivght wing media? Honest, fair and unbiased???? lol lol lo l l l l l
    No it is not. It is just the opposing team. LMAO.

Thread Information