Page 44 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post

will be
    I agree with everything you wrote, with one exception. I would not use the future tense "will be," but rather the past tense "were..."

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Trump is as close to an "Independent" candidate that America has ever had. He is getting screwed from both sides, which supports my theory that he is on the right track.
    Most independent and most hated by politicos from both major parties and because that independence and/or the will to openly punch back and expose the swamp alligators from both parties.

No other president had a shadow government to deal with who openly encourage their fellow government members to resist / obstruct any policy / program that comes their way and then cackles that Trump can’t get anything done.

When he tasks his own party to legislate anything that has the potential to better American interests they also obstruct. Did some of those resigning individuals in Trump’s team really leave of their own volition or advised to depart because they were part of the swamp that Trump wants to drain? And now his team, unable to deliver anything for despite their majority and braggadocio, are pissed that he is going to the dark side and working with the DEMS to get a worthy piece of legislation done.

And then there is the biased mainstream media who fill our media sources with relentless, loathsome reports to diminish Trumps character.

And when it comes to the DACA hysteria, what is wrong with Trump handing this over to Congress for legislation where it belongs. And after Trump declares to the DACA group that they shouldn’t worry that they will be alright in the end, more fuel is poured on the fire to make him look like the evil one who wants to deport the Dreamers.

Wake up America; we are being eaten from within by the clowns that represent us in Congress (from both parties) and an unscrupulous, biased media.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Trump is as close to an "Independent" candidate that America has ever had. He is getting screwed from both sides, which supports my theory that he is on the right track.
    The above-bracketed comment was not a plagiarized idea. I wrote that at 2:03 p.m.

At 5:00 p.m., Pat Buchanan posted words illustrating a reverse observation, suggestive of Trump's possible cooperation with both sides. These are the words that appear to support my highlighted comments:

"We could be looking at a seismic shift in national politics, with Trump looking to centrist and bipartisan coalitions to achieve as much of his agenda as he can. He could collaborate with Federalist Society Republicans on justices and with economic-nationalist Democrats on tariffs."
    Full article:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/trump-dum...hing-congress/
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 8th, 2017 at 01:42 AM.

Lee, we both agree that both sides are screwing us and both sides are useless but you guys continue to give Trump a pass on his outright and outrageous lies, his sense of self grandeur, his lack of profound accomplishments and him systematically damaging the relationship with many of our Allies. I'm also expecting him to go after Israel next, probably
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

damaging the relationship with many of our Allies.
    If that refers to Merkel and the Frogs, good; he should insult them more.

After expending nearly 300,000 American lives from 1917-1945 and trillions in treasure, the US, in the post-war era. has been treated like crap by both countries. Ask the Poles how they feel about Trump.

I'm also expecting him to go after Israel next, probably
    That is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Lee, we both agree that both sides are screwing us and both sides are useless but you guys continue to give Trump a pass on his outright and outrageous lies, his sense of self grandeur, his lack of profound accomplishments and him systematically damaging the relationship with many of our Allies. I'm also expecting him to go after Israel next, probably
    Giving Trump a pass on his sense of grandeur, narcissism and outrageous statements, nah! He is all that!

As to a pass on his lies, are you seriously telling me that he alone lies, misleads, over-exaggerates in the political world and should be singled out as such; that all politicos and the biased mainstream media do not follow same disingenuous practices? Need I should point out that Trump’s message of America First resonates well with many voters and that his intent is in doing something (IMO) that may be in the best interests of all Americans appears genuine; legal American citizens that is.

And when in previous posts I declare that Trump was not my first or second choice candidate in the primary, or that the DEMS and REPS together created the Trumpster, you tell me to move on.

And when I posted that Hillary was the worst possible candidate the DEMS could have nominated with a message that alienated potential voters with her miscreant ‘basket of deplorable’ misguided political identity charge, you told me to move on. But Hillary didn’t move on, did she? She wrote a book blaming everyone for her loss but where the blame belongs, her candidacy. Many on the Left and even DEMS today loath going back to the election but the poor victimized Hillary had to take personal revenge.

Trump has been asking Congress to do its legislative job, he gets **** on by both sides and he alone is supposed to be singled out as the bad guy? It isn’t Trump who played the political correctness/identity game and disenfranchised voters by labeling them racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, etc. cretins for daring to voice an opinion other than theirs.

The Democratic Party: a party of tolerance and inclusiveness, my ass. The Republican Party: a party with all the solutions in hand (in their mind), controlling Congress and a party in like disarray and with as many alligators in the swamp. Some choice we had, eh? But I will admit that my initial number one Republican candidate choice turned out to be a huge disappointment.

As to our relationship with our allies, it is time someone told them to **** or get off the pot and to stop taking advantage of America.

Defriending Israel? Never happen with Trump. Almost got there with Obama in office.
    Last edited by Lee Chowaniec; September 8th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

He is a pompous ass, but he has two things, the ability to negotiate (we owe a lot of people money) which isn't ever going to go away. And he has Chutzpah as an outsider. I try to pay attention to ideas and not the personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    He is a pompous ass, but he has two things, the ability to negotiate (we owe a lot of people money) which isn't ever going to go away. And he has Chutzpah as an outsider. I try to pay attention to ideas and not the personality.
    Very, very well said.

And when in previous posts I declare that Trump was not my first or second choice candidate in the primary,
    Same story with me.

the DEMS and REPS together created the Trumpster,
    Absolutely. A Trump-like candidate has been a long time in coming. Ross Perot was the first prototype.

. But Hillary didn’t move on, did she?
    And she won't. Hillary and Bill are the proverbial bad pennies.

She wrote a book blaming everyone
    Vintage Clinton.

poor victimized Hillary had to take personal revenge.
    Just like her husband. For their skillful application of revenge, I am sure that both Hillary and Bill will have statues erected to them at Fort Marcey Park. BTW, as far as the victim card, Hillary does not cry or bite her lip as effectively as does Bill.

The Democratic Party: a party of tolerance and inclusiveness, my ass.
    That is exactly where they stick it into us "Deplorables."

The Republican Party: a party with all the solutions in hand (in their mind), controlling Congress and a party in like disarray and with as many alligators in the swamp.
    No Mr. C., they have something other than solutions in their hand.

Very effective post.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 8th, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

From The New York Post, and it is not a good sign:

"Despite being the largest city in North Korea, with a population of about 2.58 million, Pyongyang appears to be deserted... ."

"In April, Russian news outlet Pravda Report claimed Kim had ordered the evacuation of Pyongyang, the UK’s Express reported.

Over 600,000 residents were evacuated as tensions flared between the US and the hermit nation."

Full article:

http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/north-k...clear-testing/

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Giving Trump a pass on his sense of grandeur, narcissism and outrageous statements, nah! He is all that!

As to a pass on his lies, are you seriously telling me that he alone lies, misleads, over-exaggerates in the political world and should be singled out as such;
    Yes, because although all pols are dishonest, Trump's lies are SO blatant, SO outrageous and over the top and SO sporadic, I mean they counted hundreds of lies, not mistruths, not little fudges but ion your face, bold and brazen LIES that you would divorce your wife and punish your kids for. Always the most, the best, the greatest. Now he's supposedly killed more ISIS in 8 months than the Military did in 8 years?? Facepalm!!!!

While I pray for the people in Florida, I also pray Mar-a-lago get's wiped off the planet

And all of Hillary's blubbering has no effect on US policy, so what, she writes books?? BFD!! Let her. People KNOW she's a blameless baby. Let her cry, it has no effect on anyone's lives
    HipKat's Blog

Yes, because although all pols are dishonest, Trump's lies are SO blatant, SO outrageous and over the top and SO sporadic, I mean they counted hundreds of lies, not mistruths, not little fudges but ion your face, bold and brazen LIES that you would divorce your wife and punish your kids for. Always the most, the best, the greatest. Now he's supposedly killed more ISIS in 8 months than the Military did in 8 years?? Facepalm!!!!

While I pray for the people in Florida, I also pray Mar-a-lago get's wiped off the planet

And all of Hillary's blubbering has no effect on US policy, so what, she writes books?? BFD!! Let her. People KNOW she's a blameless baby. Let her cry, it has no effect on anyone's lives

They ALL lie, It's the lies that aren't blatant that I worry about.

And all of Hillary's blubbering has no effect on US policy, so what, she writes books?? BFD!! Let her. People KNOW she's a blameless baby. Let her cry, it has no effect on anyone's lives[
    Come on HipKat,

I for one wish that this nation could just move on, and let Trump rise or fall, succeed or fail, without regard to a re-litigation of Campaign 2016. Under such circumstances, I would be more than happy to never mention HRC or Bill Clinton ever again.

BUT, it is the left, while ignoring the Clinton trespasses, which is dissecting and highlighting disparate, perceived, and AT THIS POINT, entirely unsupported elements of the Trump campaign, and is endeavoring to blend those interpretative components, into an all-encompassing narrative, aimed at de-legitimizing the Trump Presidency.

Ergo, the left is attempting to use that "narrative" to argue that Trump stole the election, and robbed the nation of a Clinton Presidency.

Okay, game on.

The right, and "Deplorables," such as myself, will necessarily articulate an assessment of a hypothetical Clinton Presidency. Her candidacy was justified and based upon her "experience;" a resume reflective of a candidate whom President Obama styled as "the most qualified candidate" in history.

A conversation to fully assess that "stolen" HRC Presidency, a must include that resume, and its attendant record(s) of her tenure as First Lady of Arkansas and the United States, U.S. Senator, Secretary of State, her campaign performances in two Presidential elections, as well as the issue(s) of personal character.

To wit, we submit that, based on that resume and record, there were significant, reasonable reasons, as to why the nation rejected her candidacy, to the exclusion of what at this point appears to be a rather whimsical Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 8th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.

Like I keep saying, I could care less about Hillary. I hate her and that's that.
    Co
    However when I read that Congress won't pass trump policies, I think, like what, a Health Care bill that will punish millions of poor people and give uneeded tax breaks?? Ever think Congress won't pass his requests because they're horrible policies?? Which brings up point 2, after the lies is the swamp he filled, not drained, the money he ILLEGALLY continues to make from business interests in office, his policies that all seem to target poor people and pissing off every Ally he meets....except The Saudi's. Go figure.....
    HipKat's Blog

I would have never thought you would have wished such misfortune on anyone; as have many of the Left on social media. I never thought you would be capable of such hate. That is the mark of a Left-leaning supposed tolerant, inclusive party using hate speech against anyone it deems offensive.

That is why Trump’s catchphrases “Make America Great Again” and “America First” are resonating with voters who want illegal immigration stopped, closed borders, the DACA policy revisited, the elimination of Sanctuary Cities and who want the political correctness / identity politics stopped where individuals are told what to think and what to say without fear of reprisal or being labeled with some ridiculous, baseless charge.

Right now our minds, hearts and prayers should be with the people of Houston and Florida and not wishing someone harm from the impacts of the storm.

Thread Information