Page 38 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Not exactly the left's best foot forward.

Listen to him becoming unwrapped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 29th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.

Hey Lee, why don't you ask the Japanese how that "North Korea nuclear threat thingy" is going?

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hey Lee, why don't you ask the Japanese how that "North Korea nuclear threat thingy" is going?
    Considering we have been under threat for months what would be the point. How do you suggest we respond to the foreign threat?

Wasn’t NOKO supposed to send us a missile in mid August and when Kim was met head on by Trump he backed off. What does one do about a threat?

Actually, what is your point?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I do not presume to speak for Mr. C.

But, IMHO, our intelligence assets would most probably have been aware if the missile were nuclear-armed before lift-off; you know the surveillance and the spy satellite thingy. With that being said, those same assets would most probably have recognized if the missile's trajectory constituted an imminent, serious threat within minutes, if not seconds, from lift-off.

Since the missile and its flight pattern apparently did not constitute a perceived significant threat, there was no need for an immediate defensive response. In fact, it seems to me that its launch, and its full flight, did serve as a low-risk, legally-recognized, provocation within the meaning of various UN Resolutions, and the President's "Fire and Fury" comments of August 9.

Ergo, Trump now holds the high card. He can declare, at a time of his choosing, the launch to have been an act of war, and reserve retaliation for a time of his choosing; a possible component to a broad, well thought-out, military strategy.

(Don't forget, Trump's policy is never to broadcast military intent. President Trump never articulated a time frame for retaliation. He only promised retaliation.)

The President may just have given the North Koreans all the rope they wanted. I am sure that the Japanese had input into, and fully understand the strategy.

Just my humble opinion.

BTW, still waiting for Obama to execute on his "Red Line" threat in Syria, and the 2009 NOKO launch over Japan.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 29th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.

Mr. Olbermann is not the only one now selling the idea of guilt by association; the charge that if anyone who voted for Trump and/or continues to support him in any way undermines democracy and American values.

Mr. Olbermann is demanding that Republicans repudiate Trump; help to get him impeached or risk the chance of ever being accepted back into the Democratic fold. Is Mr. Obermann speaking for the Democratic Party or just the alt-left extremists? Does his tirade apply to Independent Party voters and unaffiliated voters (like me) as well? If so, it does not encourage / give confidence to outsiders to place their trust and values to a party advocating itself s being tolerant and inclusive while spewing such hate speech.

Our country is under a nuclear war threat and in the midst of a catastrophic flood and the professional / social Medias are focused on:

• People offended by a white horse and monuments
    • People offended by Melania Trump boarding Air Force One in high heels
    • Black Lives Matter charging Trump is another Hitler and wants to commit genocide
    • Anyone supporting Trump is as deplorable as he is in every way; and unpatriotic to boot
    • The media focuses on Trump’s 35% approval rating and speaks not on the below 20% approval rating for Congress and where both political parties have large number of useless, inept, dysfunctional jerk-offs whose only interest is their career oriented agendas.

We are in a ****-storm caused by past and present politicos and their actions/failed actions and yet some choose to play the blame game.

Yes, Virginia, with rare exception they all suck! Then again, what do I know as I am a deplorable.

My ting with N. Korea is trying to figure out what their end game is. Starting a war with the US is almost suicidal. They cannot win and everyone, including China knows they would win. Is it to try and garner support from our enemies? Is it to try and create a military conflict between the US and China? Are they trying to get other countries to fear their nuclear capabilities and try to find a seat at the table with other nuclear powers?? Or do they think a war with the US will result in us rebuilding them after we defeat them?

No matter which way I look at it, I see no good outcome for N. Korea, or I'm missing something.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I'm missing something

IMHO HipKat, the Chinese. I truly believe that they are driving this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

IMHO HipKat, the Chinese. I truly believe that they are driving this thing.
    That's what I suspect, also and that's a little terrifying
    HipKat's Blog

Our country is under a nuclear war threat and in the midst of a catastrophic flood and the professional / social Medias are focused on:

• People offended by a white horse and monuments
    • People offended by Melania Trump boarding Air Force One in high heels
    • Black Lives Matter charging Trump is another Hitler and wants to commit genocide
    • Anyone supporting Trump is as deplorable as he is in every way; and unpatriotic to boot
    • The media focuses on Trump’s 35% approval rating and speaks not on the below 20% approval rating for Congress and where both political parties have large number of useless, inept, dysfunctional jerk-offs whose only interest is their career oriented agendas.
    If the Second Coming were to occur, and Trump fell to his knees, MSNBC would obsess on his "un-Presidential" behavior. ABC would raise questions of "collusion" between the Trump administration and an extraterrestrial power, while CNN would characterize the President's actions as "an obvious submission to the Christian right."

Then again, what do I know as I am a deplorable.
    You know Horses*****t when you see it!

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That's what I suspect, also and that's a little terrifying
    HipKat, I don't think that the North Koreans pee without Chinese acquiescence, my worthless opinion.

The rather simple question "Cui bono?" occurs to me. The obvious answer: the Chinese.

I am also VERY concerned about Russian bombers "interfering" with our war games. Are Russia and China teeing-up a replay of 1950-1953? This time, a possible Sino-Russian intervention is not a response to a US advance to the Yalu; it is may be an offensive towards the Potomac.

I don't understand such a Russian-Chinese alliance, but when you consider that the Russians and their Iranian buddies are poising the exact same threat in the Middle East simultaneously, I must seriously consider that seemingly illogical combination.

Also, consider this garbage that the Russians are pulling in Syria:

Terrifying is a very apt description. It is more than reverse Triangulation; it sounds like something Biblical just may be in the making.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 30th, 2017 at 08:46 AM.

Terrifying is a very apt description. It is more than reverse Triangulation; it sounds like something Biblical just may be in the making.
    HipKat, there is a reason why it did not put the word "Biblical" in scare quotes. I am NOT overly religious, but I do have, and have had for some time, an oppressive, troubling, and eerie feeling about the way all of this is coming down.

I'm not saying that prophecies are being fulfilled, but there exists sufficient supporting evidence, that I am open to considering such fulfillment.

In that connection, if true, the cataclysmic flash point will not involve the periphery of the Pacific. Look towards the Middle East, and keep your eye out for a devastating Israeli attack on Damascus.

Then all hell will break loose involving four world power blocks, and an impotent U.S.

I'm not moving to a cave, but being on my very best behavior would not hurt.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 30th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

Its actually quite simple. The book is called "WAR DAY" It was written in 1986 I believe, read it when it first came out, re-read in recently. It describes America through the eyes of two writers, 5 years after a limited nuclear exchange between the USA and the USSR. NYC, DC and San Antonio were destroyed, along with the missile fields of the midwest. It isn't a pretty picture. The Wikipedia link captures the essence of the book quite well. Even a limited nuclear exchange would have devastating effects on the USA economy with the rest of the world, satisfied to keep us down.

I don't know what the North Koreans believe they can get out of a war, but the Russians and the Chinese. They see a USA that is broken and unable to get up, colonized by the countries which were largely unscathed.

b.b.

Even a limited nuclear exchange would have devastating effects on the USA economy with the rest of the world, satisfied to keep us down.
    Bob, if that were to happen, there would be no civilian-controlled government in the United States. The American nation would be reduced to a suffering, hapless, and confused population, aimlessly existing under strict military/dictatorial rule, IMHO. Therefore, I agree 100%.

They see a USA that is broken and unable to get up
    Could not agree more Bob.

The "End Times" scenario calls for four power blocks, The Russian, The Asian, The Middle Eastern, and "those rising from the remnants of the Roman Empire."

Nowhere in those prophecies is the U.S. mentioned, by name, or general description. In the past, I was inclined to think that the U.S., having arisen from the Roman and Greek cultures, would have sufficed, but I think now that the more literal interpretation is correct, again IF, and that is a very big, two-letter word, this Biblical stuff is actually happening.

I am NOT convinced that this is coming down prophetically, but it is sure as all hell interesting.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 30th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.

I think these other superpowers see the US as being at a weak point and are thinking this is a good time to take advantage of it
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    HipKat, I don't think that the North Koreans pee without Chinese acquiescence, my worthless opinion.
    I think that is more fact than opinion. My father and father-in-law served during the Korean War (BTW we are in a period of cease fire, the war never ended) and they along with many Korean War veterans that I have spoken with have stated that the "Korean" soldiers they encountered were actually Chinese soldiers wearing North Korean uniforms.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information