Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

As president Obama and vice-president Biden fawn over each other and congratulate each other while declaring: “We said we could and we did,” many Americans believed the Hope and Change program excluded them from the process and wanted a change in direction.

I found today’s Douglas Turner’s column very interesting and much in alignment in what I thought of Obama’s legacy.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/13/tu...ely-invisible/

The last sentence was very poignant: Yet polls show that Obama has rarely been more popular. Maybe he should be, considering who is moving into the Oval Office four days from now.

Obama: a great orator, a likeable guy, but an empty suit in so many ways. Yet he was fawned on by the media, academia, and Hollywood celebrities and could do no wrong in governing his 57 states.

I find it difficult to believe that even the strongest Trump supporter cannot but shudder at some of repulsive comments made by him, as well as some of the outlandish claims made by him in how he is going to s govern. Those astute in the workings of the political world well understand what Trump says and what will transpire will not be the same. He has already walked back many of his claims and one has to be pleased that his cabinet nominees are contradicting his statements.

What the left refuses to accept is that they created Trump and cannot accept they lost the election to this man. Trump won primarily because his opponent was Hillary Clinton; bringing along a ton of garage and so despised by many they would not vote for her under any circumstance, and even more so with her assailing Trump supporters as a half-basket of deplorables.

Many Trump supporters did not vote for Trump because of his persona or what he was selling in total, but for a change in direction. Trump will be held just as accountable by his supporters and especially by a media who detests him.

Finally, the Democratic Party will have a difficult time getting back party supporters or new party members if it continues petulant approach to delegitimize Trump’s election win or to disrupt everything Trump. That has become alienating factor.

Trump won't last the year. His ethics and Russian ties will crash his administration. The only real question will be what does Pence know and will that bring him down too. The Trump experiment will end in 2018 when his promises are shown to be empty and the GOP completes its dismantling of America to the Kleptocracy. I mean seriously, who in middle America will support him when the truth comes out?

b.b.

Smile

The arrogance and hypocrisy of the Dems is unending. They truly believe if they keep up their propaganda and disruption Mr.Trump will fail - he won't!

They just keep crying and organizing new ways to disrupt and interfere with our Government. Everyday they come up with new things to bitch about - new non issues to create fake news about.

The only ones that can run a efficient system - while reality shows different. The only truth that keeps being made clear - is Democrats are vengeful self serving egotists.

Many, many Americans are ready willing and able to contribute to American growth and rebuilding. Dems are only concerned with instigating war with Russia and discontent within America. They just can't stop their Parties melt down!

The entire world is laughing at Dem, they see the faux Democracy facade falling apart. Our goal is to Unite all of America - while Dems keep encouraging divisions.

We will STAND UP and finally put AMERICA FIRST.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Trump won't last the year. His ethics and Russian ties will crash his administration. The only real question will be what does Pence know and will that bring him down too. The Trump experiment will end in 2018 when his promises are shown to be empty and the GOP completes its dismantling of America to the Kleptocracy. I mean seriously, who in middle America will support him when the truth comes out?

b.b.
    You may be right on the form; I think you are wrong on the contrived substance.

Where you are correct Bob is that Trump, one way or another, is going to be dealt with, and harshly, by his antagonists. Trump is a real threat to the existing order. Both sides, the Democrats and the establishment Republicans, are going to pull out all the stops to oppose him. Fabricate, distort, discredit, blah, blah.

I am sure that the squeaky clean Hillary Clinton who sabotaged the Sanders' campaign, colluded with journalists to cheat at debates, not to mention her forty-year history of slick practice, deceit, incompetence, bullying, threatening, all of which were mentally harmonized, in her mind, and in the minds of her supporters, by a sense of gendered-based necessity and entitlement, will cheer on fellow Globalist hack, and President-In-Waiting, Paul Ryan, who screwed Trump at every campaign turn, wanted to abolish the Independent Ethics Office before Trump is sworn in, who wants to preserve the contrived rights of the so-called "Dreamers," aka "ILLEGALS," and who opposes Trump's proposed restrictions on post-government service lobbying. (The self-serving fink also opposes Congressional term limits.) He will continue to undermine Trump.

I have always been lukewarm on my support for Trump. But the more I see and hear the events unfold, from BS recounts to the surrealistic picture of a SITTING CIA Director publicly bash a duly elected President, the more confident I become that my choice of Trump was, and remains, the correct one.

If anyone has every wondered how a third party candidate would fair as President, you may see it starting Friday, because Trump is the closest thing this nation has had who resembles a truly independent candidate/President.

I do think Trump must grow up and knock-off the sophomoric shtick: stop the Tweets, and responding to everyone of these whacktoids. Trump must produce, not respond.

The Trump critics are terrified at the prospect of a successful Trump Presidency. The "Blue Wall" may become a "Red Rampart."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 16th, 2017 at 03:28 PM.

The problem with the continued deflection to Hillary is.....she didn't win. She is out of the picture. It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do. We have only to deal with the Trump Presidency. The continuing chatter in the intelligence community points to multiple nations with open cases on his ties to Russia and Putin. It is only a question of time. Most of them don't speak of terms of right or left anymore but in terms of right or wrong, Patriotism or collaboration. The choices which will need to be made. Soon. The CIA didn't start the war with Trump. He did this on his own. Any other state in the world, with the Leader at war with its free press and intelligence community would be deemed unstable. Consider Turkey in the light of the Trump Presidency.

Yea, there are lots of stupid things being said on the left right now. I cannot justify and will not justify much of it. But Trump is going down, not because of some grand conspiracy, but in the weight of his own past actions. Whether Pence goes down with him remains to be seen.

Watch this space.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Many, many Americans are ready willing and able to contribute to American growth and rebuilding.
    Agreed. But they were sold a bill of goods by Trump. And that will be the least of their problems.

b.b.

The problem with the continued deflection to Hillary is.....she didn't win. She is out of the picture. It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do. We have only to deal with the Trump Presidency. The continuing chatter in the intelligence community points to multiple nations with open cases on his ties to Russia and Putin. It is only a question of time. Most of them don't speak of terms of right or left anymore but in terms of right or wrong, Patriotism or collaboration. The choices which will need to be made. Soon. The CIA didn't start the war with Trump. He did this on his own. Any other state in the world, with the Leader at war with its free press and intelligence community would be deemed unstable. Consider Turkey in the light of the Trump Presidency.

Yea, there are lots of stupid things being said on the left right now. I cannot justify and will not justify much of it. But Trump is going down, not because of some grand conspiracy, but in the weight of his own past actions. Whether Pence goes down with him remains to be seen.

Watch this space.

b.b.
    Bob, Hillary is irrelevant, so I wish her supporters and surrogates would act that way. Congressman Louis specifically pointed to Trump as the reason why she was not elected. He inserted politics into the transition controversies and current circumstances.

John Podesta tried to sway electors away from Trump. Some of the more rabid Clinton supporters even threatened electors. It was Hillary's campaigned that helped to finance the recounts. There is a conspicuous trail of "sour grapes" and blood, guts and feathers leading to Clinton and/or hercampaign

Regarding the Russian/Intelligence issues, bear in mind that John Brennan is not above politics in that he is a political appointee. Moreover, his tenure has been marked by some incompetence, in that his intelligence proved rather faulty in the Middle East and the Ukraine. I would not discount political overtones to the Intelligence issue.

Bob Woodward, the liberal icon of Watergate, even termed the "Addendum" in the report requested by the President as "garbage," and stated that the "Addendum" should never have been included in the so-called "Report," and that Trump should naturally should be angry at its inclusion. He further observed that Trump had "every right" to be outraged at the apparent leaking of that "information." The leak apparently points directly to a participant in the Trump "Report" briefing.

The leak surely did not come from the Trump side. I thought that the CIA was supposed to keep secrets?

It will be interesting to see this unfold. Scary, but truly historic times.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 16th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.

Follow

ROSIEVerified account
    ‏@Rosie
    @SenJohnMcCain FOR EMERGENCY INTERIM PRESIDENT - ONE MONTH INAUGURATION PAUSE - ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENTS SHOULD NOT BE SWORN - GOD DAMN IT

ROSIE ✔@Rosie
    I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES https://twitter.com/MasterMarquette/...86479587643392
    10:34 PM - 11 Jan 2017

While this may be free political speech, it is suggestive of a nervous breakdown. I hope these remarks only reflect her own opinions, and are devoid of "inside information."

Its easy to say- "The problem with the continued deflection to Hillary is.....she didn't win"

Its not only about "Hillary Clinton" - yet it is - because she is the icon of the Democrat Party. Those in our Government that used their politicised positions still inhabit our Government. Those who helped twist and subvert our laws and rules to cover her actions are still holding positions of importance.

Yes, Mr Trump is at odds with most of them - because they are throwing politically motivated darts. He stands up and responds right out in the public eye. He doesn't just turn and run or fold up like so many do. So many elected and appointed officials are browbeat into Party agenda submission. So far its not working with Mr.Trump - that's why Dems and Repubs alike fear him.

Clintons and their insider supporters are still funding disruption - still funding and encouraging the distrust of our new Government. Their actions border on treasonous as far as many people are concerned. Of course not people who support total Dem control - they feel they have been cheated.

President Obama will now become a paid "activist" = Dem Party Lobbyist. He will campaign/speak on why the Democrats should be in full control again. He will be paid to create dissension, fear and distrust of our newly elected Government - because it isn't the one he/you wanted. Now that's Democracy ?

What we will continue to see is one sided bias reporting - Americans hoping to trip and crash their new President and all other elected Republican officials. This is what Dems do - they don't stop their entitlement beliefs for the better of our Country or anyone else. Its their chair/job you're sitting in and they want it back. If they feel they need to - they will ruin your life to prove they are correct. No - they are wrong - they just used corrupt power/authority to get their way.

Democrat doesn't = Democracy.

Democrat Party Controllers = Monopoly.

God save America from itself!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Bradley Manning's sentence has been commuted. So much for President Obama's concern for national security. Apparently,Manning contribution to Wiki Leaks is understandable to Obama.

He was so concerned about the DNC hacking, that the moved with breathless dispatch to get to the bottom of the issue. That was proper.

BUT, the President's reckless commutation, contradicting the wisdom of a military court, when compared to his breathless concern about the DNC emails, suggests that he places a higher concern value on HRC's political ambitions than on American lives.

HYPOCRITE(S).
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 17th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.

Well, bb, maybe you care and pay attention to them. But as I said, I'm inquiring about thinking people, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Well, bb, maybe you care and pay attention to them. But as I said, I'm inquiring about thinking people, not you.
    Silly Grumpster, ad hominems are for kids...

b.b.

Silly Grumpster, ad hominems are for kids...

b.b.
    Trix are for kids, silly rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Bradley Manning's sentence has been commuted. So much for President Obama's concern for national security. Apparently,Manning contribution to Wiki Leaks is understandable to Obama.

He was so concerned about the DNC hacking, that the moved with breathless dispatch to get to the bottom of the issue. That was proper.

BUT, the President's reckless commutation, contradicting the wisdom of a military court, when compared to his breathless concern about the DNC emails, suggests that he places a higher concern value on HRC's political ambitions than on American lives.

HYPOCRITE(S).
    Take a breath, Mark, there will be four more years of this, or until/unless Trump fulfills some of his promises regarding bettering the economy, making us more secure, addressing illegal immigration/refugees policies, education, and renegotiating trade agreements. Of course, in every endeavor he will be obstructed by those on the hard left that continue to delegitimize his election victory.

I say those on the hard left because many of my friends who are Democrats are embarrassed by the course of action taken by the hissy-fit crowd who have failed to accept Trumps victory and to move on; even after the numerous attempts made by so-called tolerant, inclusive elitists to delegitimize Trump’s victory and in the process alienating his supporters by labeling them with the most disingenuous/demeaning labels for daring to have and or offering opposing opinions; the truly intolerant group whose sensitivities become easily offended and who require safe havens, counseling and even therapy animals.

On an a day when we are supposed to be celebrating the transfer of office with the hope of a new beginning for unity and America’s best interests, 58 Congress members along with hundreds more politicos, tens of thousands of protesters, and wackos calling for Trump’s impeachment and/or an instating of Martial Law, how can the Democratic Party in any sense believe this is good for their image or integrity.

As you, I am one of the deplorables who pinched his nose and voted for Trump; not our first choice but voted to repudiate Obama’s Hope & Change failed policies and primarily to keep “Hillary the Corrupt” from office; especially with her promising to double-down on Obama’s legacy.

You as a lifelong Democrat and I as a “blank” will find it difficult to once again vote for a candidate in from a party in disarray and whose hard left proponents continue to believe their message is on target, but that it was delivered wrong and by one who failed to campaign in the 5 states needed for victory. We may be labeled ‘deplorable’, but better that than ‘despicable’; which is the path this party is now on.

And now it’s, “The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.”

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Follow

ROSIEVerified account
    ‏@Rosie
    @SenJohnMcCain FOR EMERGENCY INTERIM PRESIDENT - ONE MONTH INAUGURATION PAUSE - ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENTS SHOULD NOT BE SWORN - GOD DAMN IT

ROSIE ✔@Rosie
    I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES https://twitter.com/MasterMarquette/...86479587643392
    10:34 PM - 11 Jan 2017

While this may be free political speech, it is suggestive of a nervous breakdown. I hope these remarks only reflect her own opinions, and are devoid of "inside information."
    Here's hoping that it drives her to suicide. Then America will be done with her fat ignorant ass once and for all.

Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information