Page 20 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Had enough yet

Trump is killing the Republican Party

Last week’s Russia revelations show just how shamelessly Republican lawmakers will stand by a longtime Democrat who switched parties after the promotion of a racist theory about Barack Obama gave him standing in Lincoln’s once-proud party. Neither Lincoln, William Buckley nor Ronald Reagan would recognize this movement.

It is a dying party that I can no longer defend.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Trump is not killing the Republican Party; it has been dead since January 20, 1989 when Reagan went back to California. 41 and 43 sucked; Dole, McCain and Romney sucked.

Trump did bring Reagan Democrats back into the fold, and his administration has turned into a political version of Vietnam. That is why I still think that the establishment Republicans are helping the left---BIG TIME.

That is why I still

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    You may be suffering with a tedious obsessive behavioral condition. This malady perhaps is related to Trump Derangement Syndrome. You either have spent every available minute of your time marking down each and every Fake News report you heard, or you got these repetitive observations/talking points from somewhere.
    infor
    BTW, you need to update that list. The only thing worse than Fake News, is OLD FAKE NEWS!
    Actually, I believe this is the New York Times collection of Trump lies. Care to dispute any?

I'll wait....

In the mean time, say this out loud a few times...

Donald Trump actively sought the assistance of a hostile foreign government for the express purpose of tipping an American election in his favor.

Something else to consider. Donald Trump (says and tweeted) he only heard about the meeting between Junior and Russian Intelligence officials after the news reported it, but bought his kid a criminal attorney WEEKS earlier (with campaign funds) It is akin to that line in "A Few Good Men," If you ordered that Santiago never be touched, and your orders are followed to the letter. why did you believe it necessary to transfer him off the island."

Maybe its just me, but you are also sounding a bit more hysterical than usual.

b.b.

Donald Trump actively sought the assistance of a hostile foreign government for the express purpose of tipping an American election in his favor.

Donald Trump? Sr. or Jr.?

Maybe its just me, but you are also sounding a bit more hysterical than usual.
    Not at all. I enjoy a serene calmness knowing if HRC would have been elected, her controversies would have been even more profound, and would have encompassed forty years.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; July 17th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

Donald Trump? Sr. or Jr.?
    Junior (so far), but Senior did tweet his support.

b.b.

That and I'm guessing you have nothing to say about the Trump Lie Collection?

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Junior (so far), but Senior did tweet his support.

b.b.
    Finally, you are attaching significance to his tweets. That's progress.

All BS aside Bob, I am disgusted with it all. That's the Trump campaign bunch, pre-Conway; that's the Democrats and their left-wing allies; and that is especially the media. The citizens are the one's left holding the proverbial bag, while they hack-away at each other, to the exclusion of doing America's business.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    That and I'm guessing you have nothing to say about the Trump Lie Collection?

b.b.
    They never do, yet the list grows daily
    HipKat's Blog

Finally, you are attaching significance to his tweets. That's progress.

All BS aside Bob, I am disgusted with it all. That's the Trump campaign bunch, pre-Conway; that's the Democrats and their left-wing allies; and that is especially the media. The citizens are the one's left holding the proverbial bag, while they hack-away at each other, to the exclusion of doing America's business.
    If it wasn't for the media, you wouldn't have all these details. The ONLY people that condemn the media are the ones who support the guy the media is most deservedly attacking,
    HipKat's Blog

If it wasn't for the media, you wouldn't have all these details. The ONLY people that condemn the media are the ones who support the guy the media is most deservedly attacking,
    A self-serving generalization.

How many stories did the so-called objective media have to retract?

For the left to deny that the media has a shameless left-wing bias, is for the left to join those of the fanatical right in blind, hypocritical sanctimony.

Regarding the media: "...naive faith in their neutrality is gone." The source notwithstanding, the observation was very well put.

A self-serving generalization.

How many stories did the so-called objective media have to retract?

For the left to deny that the media has a shameless left-wing bias, is for the left to join those of the fanatical right in blind, hypocritical sanctimony.

Regarding the media: "...naive faith in their neutrality is gone." The source notwithstanding, the observation was very well put.
    2, by CNN for not fact checking aaccording to the network's process, not for being wrong
    HipKat's Blog

2, by CNN for not fact checking aaccording to the network's process, not for being wrong
    A distinction without a difference in the one stance you cite.

A distinction without a difference in the one stance you cite.
    In thousands and thousands of news stories, 2 were retracted. If this was poker, I'd take those odds every time.
    HipKat's Blog

In thousands and thousands of news stories, 2 were retracted. If this was poker, I'd take those odds every time.
    The problem is, a duly elected Presidency is on the table, and America's future "are the stakes."

And fortunately, more and more people from both parties are beginning to accept the truth about what joke this is

Trump job approval rating at 36%
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information