Page 102 of 272 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4075

Thread: Had enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    This exchange ends here.

To my discredit, I never called you "Lefty," but based on your collective comments, I called you a "Pig."

However, after a further reading and assessment of all of your disgusting comments, we do not think you are the run-of-the mill troll. It is our informed opinion that you were previously, and remain, a very troubled person, engaging in "Projection."

Prayers for you my sick friend.
    Again with the religion Mark...no need for your prayers.

You really can call me anything you want as long as it's not Catholic. You folks are a bunch of deplorable idiots. I mean you literally fund the largest pedo org on the planet with your own money. Just how does that feel? It's really a shame that factual comments about the Catholic Church bother you so much. Half a man would be able to stand up and admit that. But I understand why you're small.

Anyways, it's always fun to poke the boomers now and then.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Stop trying to purposely set each other off

Bring on the senate impeachment trial, yea! Tired of all the BS!

Let both sides subpoena witnesses. Want to see and hear from all of them, including Hunter Biden. Let’s see which side is abusing power and let’s have not only Trump charged with crimes, but everyone who ‘acted above the law’.

Tired of both sides pulling the patriot and non-partisan act when in fact anyone with a modicum of common sense sees otherwise.

Tired of our partisan petulant lawmakers and media make a mockery of our government while wasting America’s good will and treasure.

Pelosi gloats that Trump will be impeached forever regardless of senate outcome. The new norm, How sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Tired of our partisan petulant lawmakers and media make a mockery of our government while wasting America’s good will and treasure.

Pelosi gloats that Trump will be impeached forever regardless of senate outcome. The new norm, How sad!
    The procession of the House Managers from the House chambers, through the area under the Rotunda, to the Senate chambers made me sick Lee.

After the Pelosi fist-bumping, smiles, and the giddy distribution of ceremonial pens, it would seem that the House Hit Team, with contrived solemnity, marched to a silent dirge and made that hypocritical journey with all of the sincerity of an Al Capone visit to the wake of one of his victims.

I remember staring at the same area under the Rotunda on a cold Sunday afternoon in November over 56 years years ago, and no one, young or old, Democrat or Republican, could summon the words to express its feelings.

More illustrative, somewhere in the history books, there is a photo of a reverse direction procession on December 8, 1941. That photo illustrates senators walking to the House Chambers to hear FDR's address to a joint session, before they delivered America into the hands of noble history.

IMHO, if one would juxtapose yesterday's reverse direction march with the reversed boot in Black Jack's stirrup, it would say it all Lee. One symbolized the martyr's death of a national giant; the other the perversion of our Constitution.

Sad and sick Mr. C; methinks you and I have been around too long.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 16th, 2020 at 08:15 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    The procession of the House Managers from the House chambers, through the area under the Rotunda, to the Senate chambers made me sick Lee.

After the Pelosi fist-bumping, smiles, and the giddy distribution of ceremonial pens, it would seem that the House Hit Team, with contrived solemnity, marched to a silent dirge and made that hypocritical journey with all of the sincerity of an Al Capone visit to the wake of one of his victims.

I remember staring at the same area under the Rotunda on a cold Sunday afternoon in November over 56 years years ago, and no one, young or old, Democrat or Republican, could summon the words to express its feelings.

More illustrative, somewhere in the history books, there is a photo of a reverse direction procession on December 8, 1941. That photo illustrates senators walking to the House Chambers to hear FDR's address to a joint session, before they delivered America into the hands of noble history.

IMHO, if one would juxtapose yesterday's reverse direction march with the reversed boot in Black Jack's stirrup, it would say it all Lee. One symbolized the martyr's death of a national giant; the other the perversion of our Constitution.

Sad and sick Mr. C; methinks you and I have been around too long.
    I knew I had that picture somewhere.

United States Senators walk to the House Chambers, December 8, 1941.

The House Hit Team walks to the Senate Chambers, January 15, 2020.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 16th, 2020 at 08:49 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

After he was sworn in, Chief Justice Roberts recited the trial oath to swear in senators, who stood at their desks and raised their right hands.

"Do you solemnly swear that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of Donald John Trump, president of the United States now pending, you will do impartial justice, according to the Constitution and laws, so help you God?" Roberts asked.

"I do," senators replied in unison. Senators were called in alphabetical order by their last names to sign the oath book.

Politicos taking an oath to act impartially during the Senate impeachment trial; hilarious!

After he was sworn in, Chief Justice Roberts recited the trial oath to swear in senators, who stood at their desks and raised their right hands.

"Do you solemnly swear that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of Donald John Trump, president of the United States now pending, you will do impartial justice, according to the Constitution and laws, so help you God?" Roberts asked.

"I do," senators replied in unison. Senators were called in alphabetical order by their last names to sign the oath book.

Politicos taking an oath to act impartially during the Senate impeachment trial; hilarious!
    Maybe they had their fingers crossed to qualify their allegiance?

Sen. Martha McSally Won't Apologize to CNN's Manu Raju

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Oh the horror! Calling a CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ and daring not to apologize.

LMAO

And this makes media coverage, why?

Sen. Martha McSally Won't Apologize to CNN's Manu Raju

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Oh the horror! Calling a CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ and daring not to apologize.

LMAO

And this makes media coverage, why?
    Reminds me of the old adage "Never argue with a drunk or a crazy person."

I don't believe the CNN reporter(s) is crazy, and I had previously I concluded that he is drunk on bitter Leftist partisanship. McSally properly and accurately dismissed the reporter, most probably to avoid a useless engagement and suffering the effects of a hangover from answering his inevitable loaded gotcha questions.

With that said, the other adage "When you get into a pissing contest with a skunk, you come out smelling of skunk piss."

Actually Lee, it would behoove me to consider both adages when responding on this forum.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 18th, 2020 at 11:11 AM.

Be careful what you wish for when calling witnesses, Sen. Schumer

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...h-sen-schumer/

Spot on!

Bring everything out in the trial that smacks of deceit and hypocrisy and convict anyone from either side for their duplicity in this spectacle.

Unfortunately, the great majority of Americans will be unable to follow the trial live and will be beholding to reports from biased / untrustworthy media outlets.

Attempting to determine what is written in today’s world as truth is as difficult as picking up a turd by the clean end.

Interesting find.

The Desert Sun, January 8, 2020
    By Scott Jennings, CNN Contributor:

I have spent the last 20 or so New Years’ Eves glued to the SyFy Channel’s “Twilight Zone” marathon. My wife and I love the writing, the plots and picking out famous actors in their one-off roles for the classic television series.

Maybe I’ll write an episode of my own, complete with a Rod Serling-worthy opening monologue:

“The year is 2017. Donald Trump is inaugurated as president of the United States, and mass amnesia has washed over America. Half the country can no longer remember anything that happened before Jan. 20. The former president, Barack Obama, is literally sitting right there. Yet, his own party cannot remember one thing about his eight years…”

The 'Obama memory hole'

It is one of the strangest phenomena of the Trump era — the memory-holing of Obama’s executive powers. Democrats continuously act as though they’ve just fallen off the Washington turnip wagon when Trump does anything.

Trump’s illegal immigration policies are draconian! He’s deporting too many, they screamed, forgetting that…Obama deported more. A lot more. And, you know those cages on the southern border? Obama built them, not Trump.

Trump’s defying congressional subpoenas! No president has ever stonewalled Congress, they screamed, forgetting that Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, was held in contempt of Congress for…defying subpoenas related to the Fast and Furious scandal. There were at least eight other times when Obama’s Administration defied congressional oversight, even preventing people from testifying (sound familiar?).

When Trump announced his “America First” policy during his inaugural, Democrats apparently took it as literally as one can. Now, they howl over Trump’s latest outrage: the airstrike that killed Iranian terrorist Qassem Soleimani, who was in Iraq fomenting attacks against the American embassy and, evidently, plotting future hits on American targets.

Washington Democrats whined about Trump authorizing a drone strike without their notification or consent. This, after Obama authorized at least 2,800 drone strikes in Iraq and Syria without congressional approval.

Obama's drone strikes

“When Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in December 2009, he had authorized more drone strikes than George W. Bush had approved during his entire presidency. By his third year in office, Obama had approved the killings of twice as many suspected terrorists as had ever been imprisoned in Guantánamo Bay,” Newsweek reported.

Obama practically invented modern push-button warfare, for goodness’ sake! Eventually, the American people will have to choose between partisan disingenuousness or rank stupidity to explain Democratic reaction to Trump’s perfectly precedented decisions.

On Iran, Trump made a bold choice and sent a strong message that we aren’t going to take the regime’s provocations and hostility anymore. Obama sent them pallets of cash. Trump sent an MQ-9 Reaper.

Anyone who knows how this will all shake out is lying. They don’t. But the commander in chief took out the world’s most notorious terrorist, one with plenty of American blood on his hands. Trump is the good guy here, not the terrorist.

Yet, Democrats couldn’t wait to pounce. How many statements included perfunctory “yeah, Soleimani was a bad guy, but…” construction before hammering Trump? Here’s a pro-tip: If your statement has a “but” in the middle (I’m looking at you, Elizabeth Warren), just eliminate the throat-clearing, political pablum that came before it and say what you really mean. We get it. Iranian Guy Bad, Orange Man Worse.

This attitude will cost Democrats in the upcoming election. Not just on foreign policy, but across the board (they speak of the economy as though we are in another Great Depression). They just can’t give Trump an inch no matter how safe or prosperous the world is, thanks at least in part to the president’s decisions.

It hasn’t always been this way. After the death of Osama bin Laden, Republicans praised Obama’s decision to get him. “Former Vice President Dick Cheney declared, ‘The administration clearly deserves credit for the success of the operation.’ New York’s former mayor, Rudolph W. Giuliani, said, ‘I admire the courage of the president.’ And Donald J. Trump declared, ‘I want to personally congratulate President Obama,’” according to the New York Times.

But no such allowance is given to President Trump, when he kills a terrorist. As commentator Guy Benson tweeted, “The US auto industry is alive, and Baghdadi/Soleimani are dead,” referencing the ISIS leader Trump had killed a few months ago and recalling Obama’s reelection slogan.

Or, as Mr. Serling might say, “Democrats will soon wake up from their amnesia to an old lesson: Past is prologue. And it is a Shakespearean seminar most acutely taken…in The Twilight Zone.”

YIKES!

Unless I'm hearing things, I believe Adam Schiff just stepped in it this afternoon when he said in a paraphrase "We can't trust the ballot box."

Sounds to me like Adam Schiff has admitted that this so-called House Impeachment and Senate trial is an attempt at giving a Deep State/Leftist coup d'etat a legal imprimatur.

Attached Images Attached Images

Subpoena them – Bolton and the Bidens

The Dems claim Hunter and Joe are not involved in the impeachment process.
    Trump’s conversation with Zelensky would never have occurred had there not been corruption in the Ukraine and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma.

The Dems are claiming cover-up yet are shielding the Bidens from testifying. The House is now forced to play by Senate rules and are crying foul. Turn around is fair play, eh?

Ah, the hypocrisy!

Representative Rashida Tlaib told Republican senators they "should quit" after nearly two dozen were spotted missing segments of President Trump's Senate impeachment trial.

Tlaib, the same individual who made impeaching Trump her priority for her first term in office.

After she was elected she told a crowd of supporters at the liberal conference Netroots Nation that she was "going to impeach the motherf---er."

She also posted a video of herself and aides celebrating on their way to the House floor to vote on the two articles of impeachment against Trump.

Dems are hoping voters are paying attention

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-BBZjgfW

Yes indeed. Independent voters are paying attention and some, like me, are sick and tired of the repetitive rhetoric spewed by the House Democrats and supported by a biased mainstream media that regurgitates their message.

It is only Trump that lies, so they tell us. This is not political, but about upholding the constitution. That is the biggest lie of all and if they were to succeed in removing Trump from office (which is unlikely) it would set a precedent where future presidents could be impeached not for committing a crime but for reason of ‘abuse of power’ and frivolous charges of Congressional obstruction - like that has never happened in past presidencies.

I support bringing witnesses forward – especially having the Bidens appear and testify. Why are the Dems opposing that from happening? Washington is corrupt through-and-through and these sanctimonious schmucks are only interested in removing Trump from office because he is a threat to getting re-elected.

This country will remain forever polarized if Trump is removed from office. Ten months to election day, a day when Trump can be officially removed from office by the public. The Dems have bloodied him in this process and are confident of victory, but still feel the need to have him removed from office.

Today’s media in general is biased, but the mainstream media dishonestly and disgustingly more so!

Thread Information