Thread: President Trump's first year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

President Trump's first year

Mark Blazejewski had a great idea....

Mark

Describe what you see as the state of the American economy at the end of the first Trump year. Include what policies the President has adopted and how those policies are impacting the general economic climate, including the areas of trade, production, the American worker, family life, and the optimistic self-confidence of the nation.
    Enter one post. We will have no one commenting on anything a user writes.

If we would like I can then close the thread on Jan 19th on put it in an admin area. December 31st 2017 I'll move it back for us to read.

OR...

Each poster can PM me their vision of the future and I can add it to a hidden thread. No one will know what anyone wrote until Dec 31, 2017

Relations with Russia will improve.
    Israel will be come a closer ally.
    Unemployment will be higher.
    Stock Market will rise.
    The Middle East will still be a problem
    Relations with Mexico will be a problem.
    The Liberals will do all they can to disgrace President Trump.
    The Supreme Court will become more conservative.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Relations with Russia will improve. as will the relations with the rest of the world, as the world will realize they are dealing with a man, that knows what he has, and what he can do.
    Israel will be come a closer ally. -Agreed however The UN will become a problem.
    Unemployment will be higher. I also agree with this, but will expand on it.
    Stock Market will rise. I think it will rise for awhile and then will crash, 60% correction?
    The Middle East will still be a problem no argument there
    Relations with Mexico will be a problem. I am on the fence on this one LOL
    The Liberals will do all they can to disgrace President Trump.
    The Supreme Court will become more conservative.

What is going on with the liberals is actually scary. They are brewing mass amounts of hate, and violence among them and are advocating to outlash at anyone percieved to be a trump supporter. I think the Left may become a bigger problem as time goes on. Just look at the stuff the DNC pulled during the election, bussing in protestors? destruction of property costing tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars in damage... all the media saying that trump is gaurenteed to lose, but clinton loses by a landslide? then the Dems blame it on Russian hacking which frankly is laughable if it werent so sad... You want to look at a country the meddles in national elections, the US are experts. then it was Comey, then it was the media, then it was X. Then the massive amount of hate mail and death threats lodged at the electoral college, vote for hillary or meet your maker... Like really? I am surprised they havent began threatening Congress as far as counting the votes...

The Left needs to re-evaluate their position, and realise that America, the other half, doesnt want what they want. and if the Left pushes hard enough, the Left will be SCREAMING to the world how the US needs to have the UN Peace Keepers come in to quell the violence they started.

Look at all the riots we have had in the last 8 years, every single one was started by, and carried out by the Left. They are not good people, not tollerant, and if you disagree with them, you are at the very least called names, or physically attacked.

What happens when they physically attack an armed person on the right, and get shot dead? More riots. More calls for gun control... for the left its their way or die.

I also believe that Trump has another major problem not being addressed by any media outlet, and thats his 'marching orders' by the shadow govt.

The banks, are not going to appreciate Trump raining on theyre parade, and prior to the elections the Fed had stated it had no plans to raise rates, yet after the election now the fed wants to raise interest rates 2-3x to stave off inflation... which ofcourse will crash the economy.

every bad thing thats been going on since 2008 has continued, the economy is not improving, the banking and financial systems are on the brink of collapse. Most countries in Europe are bankrupt. The USA is bankrupt.

Trump won (not sure how given rampant election fraud) but if trump does even half of what he promised on the campaign trail, the Left will riot and the banks will crash the economy and put the world into a depression and blame it all on trump.

After that, WW3.
    Last edited by FMD; January 5th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Probably a market correction simply due to profit taking and the stopping of QE. Stop loss orders can be your friend here if you pay attention and can result in selling while you still have a profit and then you can rebuy the same stock at a lower price and have more shares for when it rebounds.

Hopefully improvement in the labor participation rate

Some moving of jobs back to the US but not huge amounts in the first year

Companies that were going to offshore labor deciding not to, or not offshoring as much as initially planned.

Possible increase in prices of cheap chinese stuff if he get tariff adjustments made
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't comment on any post. All we want here is one post per person. Then come Dec 31 2017 I'll make this thread visible and we'll see who's opinion was accurate. Jan 19th I'm going to move the thread to a hidden area.

Trump,is impeached and/or prosecuted for espionage before 01/20/18.

Everything else will spill from that.

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was asked to bring the thread back so a couple more entries could be made.

I'll put the thread away Tuesday until the end of 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Trump,is impeached and/or prosecuted for espionage before 01/20/18.

Everything else will spill from that.

b.b.
    Keep dreaming . Remember NYS is the home of liberal parasites. Parasites dislike when their host is protected from their sucking . Trump will be around for as long as he wants . He has a impeccable record as POTUS. Remember Bill Clinton was impeached for looking right at us citizens and saying I did not have sex with that woman. A BJ is defined as oral sex. Even if Trump does nothing else as POTUS his voters got what they wanted, NO HRC. Another major element that Trump exposed is the progressive liberals are very dangerous people, hiding behind masks and beating up innocent elderly citizens. This will never be forgotten. So all you Trump voters you did great in electing a American Icon.

Thread Information