Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Pundit what do you think of Hillary's comment?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Buffalo Pundit what do you think of Hillary's comment?

Clinton says Putin grudge led Russia to hack: 'He has a personal beef against me'

New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton blamed Vladimir Putin for the hacking of Democratic organizations during the 2016 election, telling donors that the Russian President's involvement stemmed from a "personal beef against me."

During a short speech pegged as a "thank you party" at the The Plaza Hotel, Clinton said the 2016 election hacking was enough to tip the balance in Donald Trump's favor. The comments were her first since the news of Putin's involvement.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politi...ing/index.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    First Lady Michelle Obama says Americans are not feeling hopeful after the election of Donald Trump.

The First Lady was asked by Oprah Winfrey whether she thinks that her husband’s administration had achieved his promise of hope for America.

“Yes. I do,” she said. “Because we feel the difference now. See, now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like. You know. Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept and Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believe, what else do you have when you do not have hope?”

Michelle Obama adds that she thinks her husband had been a calming voice for the country, comparing him to a parent calming a child that had bumped his head.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...pe-feels-like/

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    First Lady Michelle Obama says Americans are not feeling hopeful after the election of Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...pe-feels-like/
    Actually, we Americans are hopeful that we won't have see this happy puss again after January 20th.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/QhHRZT]

Georgia L Schlager

It's all Putin's fault. He mobilized 40 million people for bomb shelter drills for nuclear war not too long ago..

Now that seems to have cooled off. Hillary made millions as a public figure she'll be ok. And we will be far better off. Maybe we can stop destabilizing nations now.

"We came, we saw, he died...hee hee hee" H. Clinton.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm very hopeful. I think it's cool. I didn't expect him to win but wanted him to. Proves we can change the direction of New York State and hopefully drain this swamp come next election.

Too many people make a life living as "politicians" at our expense. Next to no results and a lot of talk. Year after year the same BS to get elected. I see the pattern right down to our local town boards. Friends/family and connected social club members reaching into our pockets.

I'm very hopeful. I think it's cool. I didn't expect him to win but wanted him to. Proves we can change the direction of New York State and hopefully drain this swamp come next election.

Too many people make a life living as "politicians" at our expense. Next to no results and a lot of talk. Year after year the same BS to get elected. I see the pattern right down to our local town boards. Friends/family and connected social club members reaching into our pockets.
    Just read in the paper a few weeks ago, that Government is the largest employer here around 24%. I am surprised we made it this far with that noose around our necks.

Start at the 2 minute mark
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Clinton says Putin grudge led Russia to hack: 'He has a personal beef against me'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politi...ing/index.html
    If the "Wicked Witch From The East" did not do any dirty deeds and kept a record of them on a computer, their would be no fuss.
    It is all Mrs Hillary Clinton fault.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

When will you figure out that Trump didn't drain the swamp. Let me know, OK?

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We have to wait and see how it works out. One thing we would know is if Hillary was elected it would have been more of the same crap. That is a given.

Trump's unpredictably is exactly what we need in both in Washington and to repair our broken foreign policy.

Let them eat uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Trump's unpredictably is exactly what we need in both in Washington and to repair our broken foreign policy.

Let them eat uncertainty.
    I live 1.72 miles from a primary nuclear target for both strategic and mass nuclear attacks.

Probably won't even see the flash.

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    1.72 miles X 5280 feet per mile = 9,081 feet away

You would see a flash

Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb

On July 19, 1957, five men stood at Ground Zero of an atomic test that was being conducted at the Nevada Test Site. This was the test of a 2KT (kiloton) MB-1 nuclear air-to-air rocket launched from an F-89 Scorpion interceptor. The nuclear missile detonated 10,000 ft above their heads. A reel-to-reel tape recorder was present to record their experience. You can see and hear the men react to the shock wave moments after the detonation. The sound you hear on this clip is from the original reel to reel tape which is not available anywhere else. The placard reading "Ground Zero; Population Five" was made by Colonel Arthur B. "Barney" Oldfield, the Public Information Officer for the Continental Air Defense Command in Colorado Spring who arranged for the volunteers to participate. The five volunteers were: Colonel Sidney Bruce Lt. Colonel Frank P. Ball (technical advisor to the Steve Canyon tv show) Major Norman "Bodie" Bodinger Major John Hughes Don Lutrel and George Yo****ake, the cameraman (who wasn't a volunteer) see George discuss his work photographing atomic and nuclear explosions in "Atomic Filmmakers."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A Postscript: What Happened To The Guys In The Bomb Video?

http://www.npr.org/sections/krulwich...ar-bomb#update

putin isn't the reason trump's rallies were packed and she could barely fill a high school gym. Even if the emails were released by russia (wikileaks says it was a democrat insider who gave them the emails) if there hadn't been overwhelming evidence of corruption and down right sliminess in their emails there wouldn't have been anything worth releasing. The fact that the left still doesn't get that is sort of shocking.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information