Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Democrats attack Black Republican Candidate

You're such an A55hole!
    So we've got tough-guy Biker bragging about how he roams the wild streets of Parkside looking for people to beat up, and then 1964 chimes in with some naughty-word insults. They're textbook examples of the type of mentality which puts slavish devotion to party above all else.

Meanwhile the rest of us look on and shake our heads sadly.

Treachery made a monster out of me

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    I am sure if I visted your domicile, you would have many items Made in China. That doesn't mean you support communists, but the reality is China can produce enmasse for pennies, and we all buy stuff from China - and only until Americans get off their dependence for Foreign products will the trade issue become balanced. And that will not happen anytime soon.

Check out what you can buy in China... I think it's an Entrepreneurs dream!

http://export.cn
    http://alibaba.com
    http://tradekey.com

With a world of consumers, I find China an exciting opportunity, despite their obvious political differences and ideology.

Isn't that amazing. YOu don't like communists, but, you like Chinese communists. They produce things for you for pennies. Hmmmm. I wonder why that is? Hmmmm could it be because that's the deal made between American manufacturers and the Communist government who control the workers? Hmmm food for thought.

I've been in Alabama for 4 months, previously in Buffalo for 25 years - you nut!. I know enough about Steele and have been paying attention to comments, and news reported by Liberal Media. You're such an A55hole! No wonder you don't have Grandkids - no woman would take your miserable attitude. You Know everthing, yet have done nothing to make a mark in the world - huh?!!

P.S. I wrote Michael Steele a letter last year to compliment him on what he's done in Maryland. That's a true story, you don't want me to provide the proof you miserable wank.
    Well, you are one who writes like this (highlighted) not me. You present the intellectual argument of a person who had trouble getting his GED.

As far as grandkids. None of my kids are married. And fortunately have no children out of wedlock.

But keep writing. I find you very funny.

No Wonder Alabama is a Republican Stronghold

According to a recent US government report, The State of Literacy in America, released by the National Institute for Literacy (NIL), there has been a significant growth in illiteracy in America. Over 90 million US adults, nearly one out of two, are functionally illiterate or near illiterate, without the minimum skills required in a modern society.
    The NIL report confirms once again that Southern US states continue to have the most deplorable social conditions in the country, including the highest rates of adult illiteracy. Mississippi ranked worst among the 50 states, with every third adult in the state, 30 percent of its adult population, placed in Level I. Louisiana has the second highest illiteracy rate with 28 percent of its adult population in Level I, followed by Alabama, Florida and South Carolina, each with 25 percent. In these states the combined Level I and Level II literacy rates would push the level of illiteracy and near-illiteracy to nearly 70 percent of the adult population.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    You are right about the communists. Fortunately, I'm anti-communist and continue to be so. I don't want to enrich the Chinese communists by sending them our jobs like you do. I don't support WalMart a $17 billion dollar customer of Communist China like your do. Unlike you, I am opposed to an economic trade pact with Chine where they (in 2005) purchased $45 billion in goods from us, while we putchased $117 billion in goods from them.

You will sell your soul to the communists and the devil to make a dollar won't you?
    I don't want to enrich the Chinese communists by sending them our jobs like you do.

I do not want to enrich the Chinese Communists so don't imply that I do. The last Democrat that was President did everything in his power to hand the Port of Long Beach, CA over to a Red Chinese company.

I don't support WalMart a $17 billion dollar customer of Communist China like your do.

President Clinton received huge political contributions from Walmart. I guess that makes him in the service of the Red Chinese? Ironically, you do not know my shopping habits so how can you imply that I support Walmart?

Unlike you, I am opposed to an economic trade pact with Chine where they (in 2005) purchased $45 billion in goods from us, while we purchased $117 billion in goods from them.

Once again, you are implying something that is a completely false. When did I ever say I am for an economic trade pact with Red China? You have a real problem coming up with all these falsehoods. I know for a fact your are not a mind reader.

You will sell your soul to the communists and the devil to make a dollar won't you?

Are you replacing the Great Carsoni? If so, you have a long way to go.

Well, being an Entrepreneur down South, you know - where all the stupid people are... I have market of people eager to work so they can buy beer, go fishin' and watch Nascar - actually College Ball - you know I have Auburn close by and some other good "stupid" Southern teams to watch like Florida ST, LSU, Mississippi State where Kent Hull was from. Work wise, where I am the jobless rate is like 3% and we know that some people just don't like to work so that number is probably as low as we'll see it, so I have to pay more to get those who are productive and show up, and actually $15/hr is what I pay people to start, with or without a GED. 6 hours north of me is Hunstville AL where there is the 2nd largest congregation of Engineers in the USA.

And as far as communists are concerned, ever hear this quote:
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

I'm a Yankee, I just moved here to make more money than I could in WNY... but one thing is certain, these stupid folk down here are MUCH friendlier than what's in Buffalo.
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideJohn
    So we've got tough-guy Biker bragging about how he roams the wild streets of Parkside looking for people to beat up, and then 1964 chimes in with some naughty-word insults. They're textbook examples of the type of mentality which puts slavish devotion to party above all else.

Meanwhile the rest of us look on and shake our heads sadly.
    Like I could give a rats behind what you think! Slavish Devotion? That's a pretty good choice of words, but isn't that what most Democrats are like? I think so... after all, they know how to quote thier leaders, and not much else worthwile flows from thier lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Habermill
    Once again, you are implying something that is a completely false. When did I ever say I am for an economic trade pact with Red China? You have a real problem coming up with all these falsehoods. I know for a fact your are not a mind reader.

[/B]

Check out what you can buy in China... I think it's an Entrepreneurs dream!

With a world of consumers, I find China an exciting opportunity, despite their obvious political differences and ideology.

You should stop being so emotional in your responses and pay closer attention to what you write. Obviously you feel very comfortable doing business with Communists.

Funny also how you don't want other people to lable you, yet that is a basic tool of yours...labeling others. If you are going to dish it out, it would help if you would stop crying and take some in return.

Well, being an Entrepreneur down South, you know - where all the stupid people are... I have market of people eager to work so they can buy beer, go fishin' and watch Nascar - actually College Ball - you know I have Auburn close by and some other good "stupid" Southern teams to watch like Florida ST, LSU, Mississippi State where Kent Hull was from. Work wise, where I am the jobless rate is like 3% and we know that some people just don't like to work so that number is probably as low as we'll see it, so I have to pay more to get those who are productive and show up, and actually $15/hr is what I pay people to start, with or without a GED. 6 hours north of me is Hunstville AL where there is the 2nd largest congregation of Engineers in the USA.

And as far as communists are concerned, ever hear this quote:
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

I'm a Yankee, I just moved here to make more money than I could in WNY... but one thing is certain, these stupid folk down here are MUCH friendlier than what's in Buffalo.

Well, you continue to be a slavish (I think that world was apptly tagged on you) in your following if the administration and Republican party line.

Here's some statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

1. 90% of the jobs created in Alabama since 2003 are paid below the national average.
    2. 41,800 jobs and 44,700 manufacturing jobs have been lost in Alabama since 2001.
    3. Household income in Alabama has decreased by $1,394 since 2003.
    4. 564,000 workers in Alabam have no health insurance, and an additional 1,167,000 are uninsured at some point during the year.
    5. In Alabama, health insurance premiums have increased by 65% since 2001

As far as the engineering jobs in Huntsville. Well, you like to complain about government waste, and government employees, but now you will use government jobs to make Alabama look like a technology leader.

Why don't you tell everyone that those engineering jobs you referenced worked for the Federal Government's NASA Marshall Space Flight Center and supporting industries.

The politics you hate placed those jobs in Huntsville. Not because Alabama is a place of highly qualified engineers.

Thumbs down

You should stop being so emotional in your responses and pay closer attention to what you write. Obviously you feel very comfortable doing business with Communists.

Funny also how you don't want other people to lable you, yet that is a basic tool of yours...labeling others. If you are going to dish it out, it would help if you would stop crying and take some in return.
    Wrona, who the hell said that I was comfortable doing business with Communists? You are the only one that did and you imply in your posts that I did. You have a problem that needs immediate attention. Let me make a suggestion, it is called counseling and you need some ASAP. You are the most bombastic individual that posts in these forums.

Well thanks for finally admitting there was no racist attack on a Black Republikan.
    The commercial the Cardin staffers did, featuring people eating Oreo cookies with the subtitle "eating the competition" would have been cute to see.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Like I could give a rats behind what you think! Slavish Devotion? That's a pretty good choice of words, but isn't that what most Democrats are like? I think so... after all, they know how to quote thier leaders, and not much else worthwile flows from thier lips.

Could y'all send me a case of them?
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

I don't care about your economic numbers Mike, the only economy I care about is MY OWN... and I am the ONLY person and entity in America truly capable by accident or purpose to affect it in any way. I'm ambitious, determined and yes I lean towards the GOP... and it's working for ME. It's all that matters! Period.

Here's a Forbes article you might want to read, Where The Best-Paying High-Tech Jobs Are
    #3 City? Birmingham Alabama.

http://www.forbes.com/technology/200...1techjobs.html

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information