Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats attack Black Republican Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView
    Oh really...then that's why the recruitment numbers are down...nice to know that.
    Untrue, Gupta.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    ROFLMAO!!!

Ah ... "Obama" vs "Mr Steele".

Is "Mr Steele" going to be the GOP's token black on the podium in 2008 like Colin Powell was in 2000 and Condi Rice in 2004???

Ever seen a crowd shot at the GOP Convention? It looks like a Crimson Tide football crowd from the 1960s. The only non-white faces are a few of the venue's security guards! LOL.
    You repeat stupid talking points (the ones we've all heard) as cleverly as any Dog I've seen act on Lettermans Stupid Pet tricks. You might judge a book by it's cover but it was President Bush that Made a Hispanic Attorney General, a Black as Secretary of State and on and on all over the government. He can speak Spanish, Clinton cannot. What similar appointments did CLinton or before him, Carter make at such high levels? You're a nut lady! And so I made a mistake about STeele... yeah he's from Marlyland... so F-N what!
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    The Secretary of State is a "token"?
    Let's see, Powell was told to go to the United Nations and spread Bush's lies around like they were true. When he later got disgusted with the administration, he was fired. A former general and decorated combat veteran, Powell is no token Black, but the gang in the White House treated him like one. About all they didn't do is call him "Boy".
    Rice is a political hack who has done absolutely nothing but trumpet Bush's BS and (if some of the Tabs are to be believed) been his mistress for the past few years....
    I guess that that does make her a token.

Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

Quote Originally Posted by tomac
    Let's see, Powell was told to go to the United Nations and spread Bush's lies around like they were true. When he later got disgusted with the administration, he was fired. A former general and decorated combat veteran, Powell is no token Black, but the gang in the White House treated him like one. About all they didn't do is call him "Boy".
    Rice is a political hack who has done absolutely nothing but trumpet Bush's BS and (if some of the Tabs are to be believed) been his mistress for the past few years....
    I guess that that does make her a token.

You should be ashamed to even repeat such a scurrilous rumor.

Ask an Indian!

But she did call hhim her husbanbd once...and it is on tape.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    You repeat stupid talking points (the ones we've all heard) as cleverly as any Dog I've seen act on Lettermans Stupid Pet tricks. You might judge a book by it's cover but it was President Bush that Made a Hispanic Attorney General, a Black as Secretary of State and on and on all over the government. He can speak Spanish, Clinton cannot. What similar appointments did CLinton or before him, Carter make at such high levels? You're a nut lady! And so I made a mistake about STeele... yeah he's from Marlyland... so F-N what!
    Marlyland...is that our 51st state....yup those on the right never make mistakes...ask George W. Bush.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

I forgot...who do you get your talking points from...Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, or Coulter...maybe G. Gordon Liddy...lol...but...It's nice to see you stuck in the past where you can remember how things should have been (but aren't)....Letterman does not do the pet tricks anymore(you may but he doesn't..they are NBC copyright and he could not take them with him when he left for CBS.)

He can speak Spanish, Clinton cannot.
    So what?
    Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford and Hillarity is a practicing lawyer, while W(orthless) failed at every business venture he undertook (including the presidency of the United States). It always took Big Daddy's pals to bail him out of his financial jams until he finally got to a point where there's no bailing him out any more.

Ask an Indian!

So what?
    Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford and Hillarity is a practicing lawyer, while W(orthless) failed at every business venture he undertook (including the presidency of the United States). It always took Big Daddy's pals to bail him out of his financial jams until he finally got to a point where there's no bailing him out any more.

with friends like you, who needs enemas?

nice to see you steal a quote without citing it...typical from those on the right and also those who back Reynolds and Foley.

btw it's from the movie the road to wellsville(if i don't miss my guess.)

Untrue, Gupta.
    really, but i see you fail to prove it untrue...by all means, i can say that I am your Lord and Master... but since I spouted no facts to make it untrue..then it must be true.

Sounds like you do. All that constipated Conservative crap is turning your brain to mush.
    Go back and read up on real conservatives like Barry Goldwater or Lockport's own Bill Miller and then see how this current group of liars stacks up.
    After you admit the truth, I'll buy you a good BBQ dinner.

Ask an Indian!

Sounds like you do. All that constipated Conservative crap is turning your brain to mush.
    Go back and read up on real conservatives like Barry Goldwater or Lockport's own Bill Miller and then see how this current group of liars stacks up.
    After you admit the truth, I'll buy you a good BBQ dinner.

Sorry, I'm into fruits and nuts now.

Sorry, I'm into fruits and nuts now.
    Unfortunately you've just described the current Republican Congressional and White House leaders.

Ask an Indian!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information