Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats attack Black Republican Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    To Mr. Steele. I am pretty impressed with this guy. Deleware is a state to recon with, and leads the board in many positive stats. I wish him luck.
    If you're so impressed with Delaware I'd suggest giving the credit to Governor Ruth Ann Minner instead of Steele. Steele is in Maryland, not Delaware.

Treachery made a monster out of me

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    Anyone who reads these boards will understand there is not so much brotherly love in WNY. You might as well call it wnyjerks.com

To Mr. Steele. I am pretty impressed with this guy. Deleware is a state to recon with, and leads the board in many positive stats. I wish him luck. Obama is pushed hard by the DNC Puppet Masters and everything he does is scripted for him. Steele on the other hand, appears 10X more confidant and truly is a better candidate.
    ROFLMAO!!!

Ah ... "Obama" vs "Mr Steele".

Is "Mr Steele" going to be the GOP's token black on the podium in 2008 like Colin Powell was in 2000 and Condi Rice in 2004???

Ever seen a crowd shot at the GOP Convention? It looks like a Crimson Tide football crowd from the 1960s. The only non-white faces are a few of the venue's security guards! LOL.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideJohn
    If you're so impressed with Delaware I'd suggest giving the credit to Governor Ruth Ann Minner instead of Steele. Steele is in Maryland, not Delaware.
    Don't confuse 'Pubbies with facts -- it hurts their brains.

Besides, Delaware is a serious player in the electoral college. It has all of 3 votes -- like Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    A published, conservative economist and social commentator.

Check one of his books out from the library. His perspective is refreshing. Sorry, no pictures in his books. But they are short.

Being right is bliss.
    Refreshing? LOL. More like orthodox RW economics and social science.

He also strikes me as being ashamed of being Black, and like most Black "conservatives", ashamed of his fellow Black Americans, which is why his spiel is so loved by white conservatives and ignored by Blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    ROFLMAO!!!

Ah ... "Obama" vs "Mr Steele".

Is "Mr Steele" going to be the GOP's token black on the podium in 2008 like Colin Powell was in 2000 and Condi Rice in 2004???

Ever seen a crowd shot at the GOP Convention? It looks like a Crimson Tide football crowd from the 1960s. The only non-white faces are a few of the venue's security guards! LOL.
    The Secretary of State is a "token"?

And stick with the proper, brain-dead Dem line. Howie said the wait-staff were the only colored folk allowed into Repub gatherings.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Refreshing? LOL. More like orthodox RW economics and social science.

He also strikes me as being ashamed of being Black, and like most Black "conservatives", ashamed of his fellow Black Americans, which is why his spiel is so loved by white conservatives and ignored by Blacks.
    Hey, you must be up on the porch with Teddy in that great cartoon from the eighties.

I can just hear you and the other Dems saying, "Boy! Get yo' ass back on the plantation."

More like orthodox RW economics and social science.
    Which---despite periodic Democratic attempts to beggar the country with redistributive economic schlock----has made this country rich and powerful.

I think biker you ought to do a bit more research before you off like Hannity on this. Michael Steele during a speech to a Baltimore Jewish group compared stem cell research to the holocaust. A bit of bad taste and judgement there don't you think. I quess he must be a great candidate, after rapist Mike Tyson endorsed him.And how about those ads the RNC is running with two black men talking and refering to their women as hoes !! No racist theme there is there?

How about the Corbin campaign staff eating oreo cookies while talking about Steele and how they were eating "the competition."

They thought it was so clever, they were using it as a campaign ad.

Hey southbuffaloguy.

How can you be back from beer can duty at Caz Park so early?

It's only five days till your next trailer payment.

The mullahs are all pulling for the Dems to win.

They know their history.

The Dems rewarded their friends the North Vietnamese in 1975 and the Islamo-Facists are hoping for their just desserts if the Dems win Congress.

Trailer is bought and paid for thank you, just finished putting plastic on all the windows.And Linda d is right . You would find more visits from young college republicans to an army recruitment office then blacks at a republican convention.

Quote Originally Posted by southbuffaloguy
    Trailer is bought and paid for thank you, just finished putting plastic on all the windows.And Linda d is right . You would find more visits from young college republicans to an army recruitment office then blacks at a republican convention.
    Just your own Dem brainwashing regurgitation.

Try using logic: since Republicans are more patriotic and God-fearing than the the heathen, America-bashing Dems, of course there are a lot of Republicans volunteering.

And here I'll save you from having to slowly tap out the next orthodox Dem response: the only people volunteering are those too dumb or poor to do otherwise.

Untrue.
    Last edited by biker; October 24th, 2006 at 08:13 PM.

I also use actual experience to form my opinions (something the Dems would never do, since that would cause them to shut down many of their own "hep the po' folk" programs since they fail).

I am very heartened by the twenty somethings of today.

First, they are the volunteers fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. A dirty war with no end in sight. But if you're going to take on the Islamo-facists, that's where you do it.

Secondly, when I helped my daughter move into her Cornell dorm a couple of years ago, about a quarter of the dorm room doors had pro-Republican signs on them. That surprised me. And was heartening.

Oh yeah. And one of her new friends was an Army veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Just your own Dem brainwashing regurgitation.

Try using logic: since Republicans are more patriotic and God-fearing than the the heathen, America-bashing Dems, of course there are a lot of Republicans volunteering.

And here I'll save you from having to slowly tap out the next orthodox Dem response: the only people volunteering are those too dumb or poor to do otherwise.

Untrue.

Oh really...then that's why the recruitment numbers are down...nice to know that.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information