Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America divided

Not a very good day for the left. As they say, when your in a hole, stop digging. The blame game is not becoming and further casts a dark shadow on the Democratic Party's intent to reinvent itself and draw in the rightwing voters.

I hope both the Democratic and Republican Parties dissolve. When you've got Republicans donning white hoods and Democrats lunching with CEO's on Wall St. it's time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Which of these things have conservatives done?
    All of them at some time. I am sure democrats did a few as well,,, but they sure f'd up NY.... so It's what the liberals have done in the last 8 years that have really come to the forefront. For example the US students dropped to the BOTTOM of industrialized nations for math among other bench marks. They were too engrossed in deciding what gender and object they wanted to identify with. Plus that stuff is just too hard. wah.

I can remember when liberal meant more freedoms, now it means please wipe my a$$ and have the people that got jobs in STEM and degrees for which there was a public demand pay for me, because I would rather piss and moan about student loans and social injustice, and the Russians then have to get off my ass and better myself. Yeah, let the Mexicans do all that menial stuff, I'll just collect money for nothing. Makes me sick.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Valid point Save us.

When people are worried about property taxes, the cost of utilities, living expenses and items like the cost of health insurance they don't care about what bathroom someone uses.

They also don't need the burden of support programs for 10,000's of refugees imported into the USA while they are struggling to live their own lives. Hillary wanted to increase the importation levels of refugees by a factor of 550%. That right there was a deal breaker for many people. Worry and take care of your own before adding more people into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    All of them at some time. I am sure democrats did a few as well,,, but they sure f'd up NY.... so It's what the liberals have done in the last 8 years that have really come to the forefront. For example the US students dropped to the BOTTOM of industrialized nations for math among other bench marks. They were too engrossed in deciding what gender and object they wanted to identify with. Plus that stuff is just too hard. wah.

I can remember when liberal meant more freedoms, now it means please wipe my a$$ and have the people that got jobs in STEM and degrees for which there was a public demand pay for me, because I would rather piss and moan about student loans and social injustice, and the Russians then have to get off my ass and better myself. Yeah, let the Mexicans do all that menial stuff, I'll just collect money for nothing. Makes me sick.
    Increase liberties?? Patriot Act
    Education? No child left behind failure
    Life Expectancy?? So conservatives did this?? how?
    Raising the middle class?? Which started crashing under the Bush regime
    Help Minorities?? REALLY!!??? Well, I guess ince Reagan and Bush had some of the largest amnesty programs in history
    Not to pick on Bush but attacking Iraq lowered our standing in the world
    Once again, not to pick on Bush and reagan but Unemployment soared under Bush and Reagan was an economic disaster
    And exactly how did the Conservatives fix health care???
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Increase liberties?? Patriot Act
    Education? No child left behind failure
    Life Expectancy?? So conservatives did this?? how?
    Raising the middle class?? Which started crashing under the Bush regime
    Help Minorities?? REALLY!!??? Well, I guess ince Reagan and Bush had some of the largest amnesty programs in history
    Not to pick on Bush but attacking Iraq lowered our standing in the world
    Once again, not to pick on Bush and reagan but Unemployment soared under Bush and Reagan was an economic disaster
    And exactly how did the Conservatives fix health care???
    Yes attacking Iraq was a bad move. I could blame Bush for a few more things. I am talking about what is happening now in this current administration. Obama could have reversed some of these things...as he promised but...

Yes for the record I think the liberal left sucks it.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yes attacking Iraq was a bad move. I could blame Bush for a few more things. I am talking about what is happening now in this current administration. Obama could have reversed some of these things...as he promised but...
    ....but The Tea Party candidates that got elected shut him down on everything. I suggest you watch the Vice interview with Obama, Cantor and Boehner that's on HBO this month.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thank goodness the social justice left which proclaims its values as tolerant, inclusive and humanitarian is interested trying to protect the 62+ million unenlightened Trump supporters from all sorts of impending social ills and possible upcoming Armageddon. (Sarcasm)

Hopefully the Democratic Party electorate will not be “swayed” by the likes of Soros, Move On, a biased media and other organizations to favor and follow their unsavory tactics; the latest to “sway” Electoral College voters’ away from casting their obligatory votes for Trump.

Sway? A Texas elector told Politico he has received more than 200,000 emails in total, while others have received harassing phone calls, hate mail, and even death threats after activists published their contact info online. While there is essentially no chance that the efforts to sway Electoral College voters’ away from Trump will be able to change the result of the election, that hasn’t stopped the progressive activists and organizations that have committed themselves to the cause.

Sway? Calling out Andrea Bocelli and threatening him that they will boycott his music and public appearances should he sing at the Trump inauguration?

The Democrats I know that voted for Hillary are embarrassed by all this post election nonsense and futility. This sort of tactic will adversely affect the Democratic Party in regaining party support from those who cast 60+ million Trump votes and are watching a process in place to delegitimize their candidate and take away their voting legitimacy.

So much for any appearance of healing or unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Thank goodness the social justice left which proclaims its values as tolerant, inclusive and humanitarian is interested trying to protect the 62+ million unenlightened Trump supporters from all sorts of impending social ills and possible upcoming Armageddon. (Sarcasm)

Hopefully the Democratic Party electorate will not be “swayed” by the likes of Soros, Move On, a biased media and other organizations to favor and follow their unsavory tactics; the latest to “sway” Electoral College voters’ away from casting their obligatory votes for Trump.

Sway? A Texas elector told Politico he has received more than 200,000 emails in total, while others have received harassing phone calls, hate mail, and even death threats after activists published their contact info online. While there is essentially no chance that the efforts to sway Electoral College voters’ away from Trump will be able to change the result of the election, that hasn’t stopped the progressive activists and organizations that have committed themselves to the cause.

Sway? Calling out Andrea Bocelli and threatening him that they will boycott his music and public appearances should he sing at the Trump inauguration?

The Democrats I know that voted for Hillary are embarrassed by all this post election nonsense and futility. This sort of tactic will adversely affect the Democratic Party in regaining party support from those who cast 60+ million Trump votes and are watching a process in place to delegitimize their candidate and take away their voting legitimacy.

So much for any appearance of healing or unity.
    Whatever happened to the left's concerns about bullying, lack of civility, and an absence of politeness? Is it politically correct to threaten violence? Perhaps the election was, in part, a reaction to the obvious hypocrisy illustrated by left's selective application of its "cures" for those ills.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Whatever happened to the left's concerns about bullying, lack of civility, and an absence of politeness? Is it politically correct to threaten violence? Perhaps the election was, in part, a reaction to the obvious hypocrisy illustrated by left's selective application of its "cures" for those ills.
    Probably the same place as all the Trumpkins complaining about the Obama vacation, many hoping openly that his plane would fall into the ocean. The hate goes on to paraphrase the Sonny and Cher tune.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Probably the same place as all the Trumpkins complaining about the Obama vacation, many hoping openly that his plane would fall into the ocean. The hate goes on to paraphrase the Sonny and Cher tune.

b.b.
    I disagree with your generalization. Trump could not have won without the support of Democrats and independent voters. Two hundred Obama counties flipped to Trump. Therefore, many voted to understandably change direction without bitterness or ill feeling toward the President. I certainly wish him and his family well.

I was speaking of the organized leftist groups, such as "Move On," that simply will not accept the election's result. I do however share your view that there is way too much bitterness in our political process.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; December 19th, 2016 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    If the emails hadn't been hard proof of the corruption of hillary and the dns they never would have been an issue. A former UK ambassador says they weren't hacked, they were leaked by an insider
    http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-35288057.html
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...linton-campai/
    Why would the UK's Ambassador to Uzbekistan have inside information as to the source of the theft of DNC emails?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Why would the UK's Ambassador to Uzbekistan have inside information as to the source of the theft of DNC emails?
    he has ties to wikileaks and Assange
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    he has ties to wikileaks and Assange
    Those things don't lend him credibility. Wikileaks says its "leakers" (here, cyberburglars) are anonymous. They can't be anonymous and "not Russia" at the same time.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Those things don't lend him credibility. Wikileaks says its "leakers" (here, cyberburglars) are anonymous. They can't be anonymous and "not Russia" at the same time.
    Without reference to the information published, Assange is very dangerous. I earlier wrote that it was hypocritical that Ellsberg was viewed as a hero by the left, as was Assange, prior to release of the hacked DNC emails. Criticism came only when he turned his talents against the left. Assange is a hero now to the right. I hope the right knows that he will turn on them.

Ellsberg was a traitor. Assange is a foreign spy/operative who is equally dangerous. It is time, in the broad interests of national security that Congress and the President, in a bi partisan way, address and correct the espionage problem in general, and cyber security in particular.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information