Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bell rings Bills out of the playoffs.

Bell rings Bills out of the playoffs.

Here is the ? so say if the bills did make it to the playoffs how far would they get with this team.
    Lots of cigars to give out. So who do you blame? T rod, defense, rex, Brandon remember he laid the ground work for this team and then ran away form his mess.
    Dumb, dumb dareus if he is not hurt he he is a no show when he is playing, Sammy a waste of money and not worth moving on him in the draft. now this guy Doug Whaley and his buddy ej Manuel, ej will be gone this year with his contract up what a waste. now do u play this kid for the next three games Cardale? yes u do but rex wont do that unless it comes from up top from money bags. There is no reason to play t rod any longer this year lets see what this kid has. it will be interesting to see what happens sunday.

now todays game and the bills 17 years( ralph has to be rolling over in his greave) in a row out of the playoff OMG! Why do these people go to see these goofballs play year after year and paying for the high prices of tickets for a seat. oh ya fans don't sit in a seat. the only way is to stop going to games like seeing the sabres and bills. this is where u hurt money bags he is a business man in a small market town he has to make money no matter what some dopes say that he is here to save the teams. NOT!! Its costing this guy millions for these players that don't show up to play both bills and sabres. A packer was at a bills backer bar after the game he told me the die-hards are so pissed off. They are wondering what its going to take after 17 years of this same old stuff.. again don't go to the games.

Bell runs for 236 yards and 3 tds just destroys the bills D and dumb, dumb .. bills have 13 yards offense in the 1st quarter not going to win with that. T rod gets raddled and 4 sacks trying to run that don't work anymore. clay showed up for one play and a kicker that misses another extra point and cant figure out how to kick and on side kick at the end of the game. ball has to go 10 yards dope.

cigars today rex telling the press its hard to win in this league..
    cigar for sal the on field beat reported for smurf. smurf asking sal how is the snow down on the field? Sal "big round fluffy, mushy, and soft snow right now" such a goof.
    mark kelso gets his weekly cigar 1:50 left in the game and said we still have a chance.
    cigar goes to carpenter for missing the extra point and his great onside kick
    cigar to dumb dumb dareus and Sammy Watkins for collection a pay check for the last 2 games for doing nothing. should be intersteing with these sports goofballs on the tv and radio to listen to their comments.

always next year
    Last edited by cheekman; December 11th, 2016 at 09:58 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

And that just for starters!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    And that just for starters!
    I love when people tell me the sabres and bills are rebuilding. almost 20 years now..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Anyone remember the shortest amount of time a team did rebuild and got into the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    I love when people tell me the sabres and bills are rebuilding. almost 20 years now..
    Where has it ever been said that the Bills have been rebuilding or under a rebuild?

One of the best signs of a rebuild is a top pick or top 3 pick in the draft...as the worst teams get the highest pick. Going back to 1986, the year after the last time the Bills had the #1 pick, the Bills have drafted in the top 5...just 3 times. One of those they traded up from 9.

The Bills have not been rebuilt since the early 80s. That was when between the 1984-86 seasons the Bills won a total of 8 games. 3 seasons and 8 wins. Since 1987 the next worst 3 season span was 2009-11 where they won 16 games.

The Bills need to be rebuilt both on the field and front office but they also need to break the curse. That being the Polian curse. Wilson should have given Bill Polian complete control of the team and a % of ownership. He is the reason why they were good and Wilson pushed him out due to ego.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Where has it ever been said that the Bills have been rebuilding or under a rebuild?

One of the best signs of a rebuild is a top pick or top 3 pick in the draft...as the worst teams get the highest pick. Going back to 1986, the year after the last time the Bills had the #1 pick, the Bills have drafted in the top 5...just 3 times. One of those they traded up from 9.

The Bills have not been rebuilt since the early 80s. That was when between the 1984-86 seasons the Bills won a total of 8 games. 3 seasons and 8 wins. Since 1987 the next worst 3 season span was 2009-11 where they won 16 games.

The Bills need to be rebuilt both on the field and front office but they also need to break the curse. That being the Polian curse. Wilson should have given Bill Polian complete control of the team and a % of ownership. He is the reason why they were good and Wilson pushed him out due to ego.
    Wilson was to cheap to do that that's why you have the mess you have.

John the smurf murphy works for the bills and is paid by the bills not wgr to broadcast the game. that's why if you listen to him he will never say anything bad about the team. people wake up like peanut counter Brandon he still sits in on all the bills football meetings to this day. money bags needs to crab the bull by the horns and shake these people up. t rod needs to sit out the next three games and play the kid they have nothing to loose. wake up money bags you bought the team now put your foot down.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Wilson was to cheap to do that that's why you have the mess you have.
    Wilson was more poor than cheap. Like many of the old school NFL owners, most of his value was locked up in the Bills. Someone posted another point that there are always 'leaks' to the media in the front office. Add to I remember reading that the front office is stacked with people who have been there for years and don't like change...

I think Pegula needs to clean the entire house. He is going to need to get a GM who has enough power to tell Russ Brandon 'thanks but no thanks' when he sticks his nose in things and someone who has full control over football operations.

He is going to need to go out and get THE guy rather than getting the guy who worked under THE guy and will bring that system. see. Whaley and his ties to Pittsburgh.

Leftie, I'd go a step further and show Brandon the door. He's a master marketer and may well deserve credit for keeping the franchise viable during Ralph's declining years pre-Pegula. He could peddle horsesh*t the the stable cleaners at Churchill Downs. But he keeps intruding into the football operation and it needs to end.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, I'd go a step further and show Brandon the door. He's a master marketer and may well deserve credit for keeping the franchise viable during Ralph's declining years pre-Pegula. He could peddle horsesh*t the the stable cleaners at Churchill Downs. But he keeps intruding into the football operation and it needs to end.
    Most of the value of the Bills is tied to the NFL and relative to the other teams. Beyond this, Buffalo really has amazing and loyal fans. You would never see a revolt like New Orleans or other cities when the team was bad. It's too much a part of the identify. Hence, in my opinion, Brandon wasn't as important as some make him out to be.

That said, I agree that Brandon needs to go. If Pegula is going to be a hands off owner, which all signs point to him being, he needs to hire someone who is both President and GM. Someone who is in complete control of the direction of the team. Someone who leads the draft, FA targets and contracts. Someone who has full say over who is the head coach and the head coach reports directly to him.

What this team needs is Bill Polian from the mid 90s. Someone who has a unique ability to see through the forest and is at his core a football person. This 'it's not my department' game that Brandon, whoever is the GM and whoever is the Head Coach plays needs to stop. Period.

One person who has full control over everything but calling plays on Sunday. One person who's job is directly tied to the success on the field.

Until that happens...nothing is going to change for the Bills.

Leftie, I think all of the value of the Bills is tied to the NFL. Otherwise it's just a clown show.

bull frog hit it right on todays show with scoop. He listed all the clowns the bills had over the years GM's, coaches, god when he was naming them I couldn't believe how many people this org has gone through in the last 17 years. His ? was do we clean them all out again this year and start from the beginning again. Not sure maybe a good thing rex and his bro go. Brandon goes, the little boy GM goes. T rod keep him for now he is only an average qb in this league. all coaches will be replace if all the head guys go. bull frog did have it right when he said old money bags wants a winning team and to go to the playoffs. I really don't think that will happen with the bunch that is running the team . still strong reports coming out of espn that rex will be gone at the end of the year, even if he wins the next three games. plain and simple they all choked when it counted or didn't show up to play like always when it counts.

bull frog and scoop will say it like it is not like john murphy who makes excuses about the bills. listened to some of both shows todays. Murphy so many excuses for the bills play, smurff they played the worse team in the NFL sunday that why they looked good they are not a playoff team!! but I guess when you are paid by the bills you have to make excuses.

Engrish pweeze?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Engrish pweeze?
    why you understand me

three dollar tickets for the bills game for sat. anyone in? end zone and stand all game. people are finally waking up stay home if you keep going to the games money bags is laughing all the way to the bank. next year they will have 23 free agents to sign looks like that will send the bills back another 5 years. go bills..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information