Thread: What A Comeback Game

What A Comeback Game

Wow, was that a comeback game lastnight. I turn it over to another station after Boston got that fourth goal saying its over....I check back, 20 minutes later and it was 4-2....then the comeback happen...good old Max Speedo.....what a game he had boy, that was a good game in the last 20 minutes........Love my Hockey...
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37
    Wow, was that a comeback game lastnight. I turn it over to another station after Boston got that fourth goal saying its over....I check back, 20 minutes later and it was 4-2....then the comeback happen...good old Max Speedo.....what a game he had boy, that was a good game in the last 20 minutes........Love my Hockey...
    What a rush!...sooo glad we beat Jeremy Jacobs' team!

With the guys that they lost in the off season, I thought they wouldn't be as good as last year, but holy schnit! They're better! If they can stay healthy, it's gonna be a real fun season and playoffs!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    With the guys that they lost in the off season, I thought they wouldn't be as good as last year, but holy schnit! They're better! If they can stay healthy, it's gonna be a real fun season and playoffs!
    Can't imagine why you would've thought they wouldn't be as good as last year. I thought they'd be better. You have a very young team with a few potential stars then you add another year of experience playing together.
    Afinegonov might just turn out to be an all-star. Vanek may, too, in another year or so.
    McKee left some skates to fill, which Spacek can do and a little more.
    Linda,
    Stick to politics. You make sense there.

Female sports analysts are like conservative syndicated talk show hosts:
    They have no idea what they're saying.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Can't imagine why you would've thought they wouldn't be as good as last year. I thought they'd be better. You have a very young team with a few potential stars then you add another year of experience playing together.
    Afinegonov might just turn out to be an all-star. Vanek may, too, in another year or so.
    McKee left some skates to fill, which Spacek can do and a little more.
    Linda,
    Stick to politics. You make sense there.

Female sports analysts are like conservative syndicated talk show hosts:
    They have no idea what they're saying.
    I have to agree with Stevenco because it makes logical sense to do at this time.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Thread Information