Thread: Hail Trump video

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Hail Trump video

People are completely horrified by this 'Hail Trump' video

A video published on The Atlantic that shows Richard B. Spencer — founder and ideologue of the "alt-right" movement — shouting "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" has caused heated reaction on social media.

SEE ALSO: White nationalists: Not handling their Twitter apocalypse well

Spencer's salute to the crowd of more than 200 people, who gathered for the annual conference of the far-right National Policy Institute in Washington, D.C., was met by Nazi salutes and cheers.
    Earlier, Spencer railed against Jews and made several Nazi references during his speech, using the slur “Lügenpresse” — a word originally employed by the Nazis — to attack the mainstream media.
    “America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”
    http://mashable.com/2016/11/22/hail-.../#1d7_04dudNqS

'Hail Trump' Richard Spencer Speech Excerpts Alt Right White Nationalists Salutes Donald trump

This is really funny. It's soooo dated. It's like watching North Korean parades.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Donald Trump disavows 'alt-right'

(CNN)President-elect Donald Trump denied Tuesday that he did anything to "energize" the alt-right movement through his presidential campaign and sought to distance himself from it, even though many of the movement's leaders have sought to tether their political views to Trump's rise.

"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.
    "It's not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why," he added, according to one of the Times reporters in the room, Michael Grynbaum.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politi...ew-york-times/

Thread Information