Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SJW Protester Cries After Cop Pops Her Balloon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    After listing to her cries she reminded me of a spoiled brat.
    She's NOT crying. THe crying is dubbed in, ffs. And you can see she gets pepper sprayed
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    It's fake.
    Nevertheless not inconceivable with this generation lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Nevertheless not inconceivable with this generation lately.
    This is correct. There are actual examples of people freaking out over small stuff. Which is why sharing fake stuff is unproductive.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Facebook is well aware that it can influence elections

One video highlighted Trump's coziness with politicians over the years. The other featured an impassioned Cruz speech about being an outsider who could fix Washington.

The ads were largely informed by and distributed through Facebook (FB, Tech30). Tommy Swanson, CEO of a digital marketing agency called Stripes, used Facebook's advanced advertising tools to target specific demographics and measure the impact.

"Going into Iowa, we already knew which creative was going to turn 40+ year-old female Carson supporters into Cruz supporters," says Swanson, whose agency worked with a super PAC supporting Cruz's candidacy.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/17/tech...page_tech_pool

Facebook is a time waster. I noticed many people sharing meme's that are way out of context to what was said in the debates. This holds true for either Donald or Hillary.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What is wrong with this group:

A group of seniors in Sullivan, Missouri was criticized after donning blackface for an intramural football game, which their principal said fueled a misunderstanding, the Riverfront Times reported.

“I thought, ‘Oh, they don’t mean anything by it. Just let it go. No one thinks anything of it,'” Sullivan High School principal Jennifer Schmidt. “I didn’t think anyone did. Evidently, someone did.”

Schmidt said the 12 seniors painted their faces black on Nov. 5 as part of a charity “powder-puff” football game organized by the junior class. According to her, the face paint was intended to be a parody of the football team’s habit of wearing eye-black on their own faces.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2014/11/miss...nything-by-it/

One of the critics is Leigh Kolb, who teaches English and journalism — including media diversity — at a college in Union, a town about 24 miles away. Kolb said that, while the photos were probably not malicious in their intent, they showed a lack of historical context.

“It was pretty clearly offensive to us,” she said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information