Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Won Because Leftist Political Correctness Inspired a Terrifying Backlash

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    i'm glad Trump was elected in my lifetime. Will be an interesting next 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    This is why the election of Trump was so important,, hopefully he can stop us from becoming a nation of pu$$ies.
    See that's the thing. The Social Justice community is not just snowflakes. It's also full of bullies who use ad hominem attacks on people to silence them.

FWIW, still have yet to hear anyone explain to me how Trump can be a misogynist but Bill Clinton is not. Also want to hear all of the folks out there who fear for the future for their daughters can explain the example set by Hillary in staying with Bill after several trips on the Lolita Express and having his way with an intern in the Oval.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    See that's the thing. The Social Justice community is not just snowflakes. It's also full of bullies who use ad hominem attacks on people to silence them.

FWIW, still have yet to hear anyone explain to me how Trump can be a misogynist but Bill Clinton is not. Also want to hear all of the folks out there who fear for the future for their daughters can explain the example set by Hillary in staying with Bill after several trips on the Lolita Express and having his way with an intern in the Oval.
    The silent majority spoke. The polls got it wrong.

I think it's strange the kumbiyah, loving, pacifist anti Trump lefties were voting for the person that was for no fly zones in Syria, provoking Russia, giggled when Khadaffi was being sodomized with sharp instruments and having a part in all the destabilizing of the Middle East and Ukraine.

Everyday they prove how mentally screwed up they are.

The polls go ti wrong, but the RNC got it right. They projected the turnout in each state, using Florida for example, they expected 9.4 million voters and there actually 9.77 million. They were pretty close across the board, apparently and felt confident that Trump would win.

One thing, personally, my eyes are wide opened by the protests and the outcry of the passive Liberals and just how ridiculous they are.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

I must be too old. Does one really have to go to college to tell the difference between a girl and a boy?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    i'm glad Trump was elected in my lifetime. Will be an interesting next 4 years
    So am I. Our country was taken away from us. It is time to make changes so it does not happen again. This is our last chance.

I never would have thought I made the choice I did. I want our policies to reflect the respect we give our neighbors house in terms of how the Military is used globally. Things are just not sustainable the way they are now. When money can be printed out of thin air the concept of taxation loses it's meaning. Things are really not right when if average joe spends beyond his means he's left destitute but the government doesn't hold itself to the same standards. It's shortsighted and assumes there will always be people to pay that debt. The behavior causes a near stroke when I think about how things have a monetary value in a modern society or fiat system.

It was part middle finger too, if he screws up at least part of America let Washington know what was up. I just hope he can do some things so many people are reluctant in saying.

-blowing air.

Quote Originally Posted by silentnoise View Post
    I never would have thought I made the choice I did. I want our policies to reflect the respect we give our neighbors house in terms of how the Military is used globally. Things are just not sustainable the way they are now. When money can be printed out of thin air the concept of taxation loses it's meaning. Things are really not right when if average joe spends beyond his means he's left destitute but the government doesn't hold itself to the same standards. It's shortsighted and assumes there will always be people to pay that debt. The behavior causes a near stroke when I think about how things have a monetary value in a modern society or fiat system.

It was part middle finger too, if he screws up at least part of America let Washington know what was up. I just hope he can do some things so many people are reluctant in saying.

-blowing air.
    WOW, where have you been? Finally somebody gets it!

Most idiots I deal with can't seem to have their heads out of their rears for long enough to see the big picture. The sad thing is our progeny are going to pay for our stupidity. It had nothing to do with them.
    This is the entitlement state we have become.

WOW, where have you been? Finally somebody gets it!

Most idiots I deal with can't seem to have their heads out of their rears for long enough to see the big picture. The sad thing is our progeny are going to pay for our stupidity. It had nothing to do with them.
    This is the entitlement state we have become.
    Wait a minute, I didn't get it?
    HipKat's Blog

It's kind of strange that in two generations (I'm guessing) people stopped talking about their grandparents stashing money. And that was before credit cards.

Cheers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Wait a minute, I didn't get it?
    I was going to say exactly,......
    but I like you so what didn't you get?

I was going to say exactly,......
    but I like you so what didn't you get?
    Nothing. I got it, I posted it the way I got it here and in the Deporables thread. I don't think t here is any better getting it than that
    HipKat's Blog

The silent majority spoke. The polls got it wrong.
    Poor choice of words, since the majority of voters voted for someone other than Trump.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    DEAR LIBERAL FRIENDS: We need to talk about President Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Poor choice of words, since the majority of voters voted for someone other than Trump.
    Yes, but Its the electoral college that counts and there is sound reasoning for it.
    Last edited by Save Us; November 14th, 2016 at 06:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information