Thread: Bills and Sabres take it on the chin.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bills and Sabres take it on the chin.

WOW Sabres never showed up in Boston last night! They watched the game from the penalty box as boston spanks them 4-0. Sitting back in last place after last nights loss. Showing the puck heads its the same old same old stuff.

Wow. Three in a row and now Miami is ahead of us. D backs get burned again and T rod lucky to be alive after some of the hits he took. One of these games he going to get popped and wont be back. First time the bills lose three in a row in awhile. Bye week they licks their wounds and the good part is you are not going to hear all that bills crap for the next two weeks like if they would of won. had enough of that yesterday all day on the radio Big ? is what do they do with T rod and his contract after this year. Old money bags has no clue with both teams. and old russ Brandon hides behind peanuts and hot dogs. one thing if no playoffs clean house again.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/07/bu...y-final-drive/

Hummm ..I’ve been told dozens of times to avoid mixing sports and politics, but the U.S. presidential election reminded me Monday of another nation, Bills Nation, in which people were divided over red, white and blue. This debate is about the quarterback, a source of distress in Buffalo over four presidential terms.

OK, so we’re not casting votes on the leader of the free world. But there’s a sense Bills fans are equally entrenched in their positions on Tyrod Taylor as the leader of the offense. People are split whether to embrace Taylor and his $90 million contract or continue searching for a franchise quarterback. Not sure if they will ever find one
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I hate that the Bills lost but it may have been the best offensive performance this year, other than the final drive. In Seattle, Superbowl contenders get beat, badly. WHat did they say, 5 losses in the last 4 years or something like that? The Problem isn't the defense overall, it's the secondary. Other than the balls Wilson was forced to throw away, I counted one, ONE pass that was incomplete. Our secondary is a freaking joke
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I hate that the Bills lost but it may have been the best offensive performance this year, other than the final drive. In Seattle, Superbowl contenders get beat, badly. WHat did they say, 5 losses in the last 4 years or something like that? The Problem isn't the defense overall, it's the secondary. Other than the balls Wilson was forced to throw away, I counted one, ONE pass that was incomplete. Our secondary is a freaking joke
    They controlled the the ball for 40+ minutes to only 19+ minutes for Seattle and they still gave up 31 points. They've played some ugly defense in the 5 losses, especially for a team with 2 supposed defensive geniuses as coaches. I think it's just about time to fire the offensive coordinator again.

So the Fish are 5-4 with the season series lead over the Bills right now. Everybody keeps saying to wait til we get them up here. I'm not that sanguine about the chances for our heroes even on the home turf. If they lose to the Bengals is the party over for another year?

OMG ...those sabres how about that past home and home series. Look at all those millionaires playing on this team and in last place again. Went to last Fridays game best part was the beer I had. old money bags was shaking his head in his box.. more wine..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

He can always dig another well! If they lose to the Bengals Sunday they fall behind them in the standings.

Thread Information