Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid D-Nev

Harry Reid D-Nev

Where are the complaints by the drive by media about Harry "Dingy" Reid and his shady land deal?

Stanley Brand the House's former Democratic chief counsel, said Reid should have disclosed the 2001 sale.

Dingy Harry was trying to avoid a windfall profits tax on his land deal.
    We need a full investigation of this transaction.

This from a Senator who wants to be the next leader of the Senate.

I axed that over on one of the Foley threads.

The Dems all disappeared from the thread.

Reminded me of cockroaches disappearing into the woodwork.

Seems Reid acts like Raid on these guys.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

You guys are quick to jump on bogus stories aren't you. article was written by John Solomon , AP reprter who happens to joined at the hip with Karl Rove, This is the 3rd hit piece he has written on Reid in the last year . First two didn't stick and were bogus , this one won't either. Call for an investigation into this , be my quest. That means you have to drag Hastert and his shady deal for investigation also , you think they really want that. By the same ethics commitee that wouldn't look at Delay and Cunnigham . SURE !!!!!!!!

Watch and learn...

Investigate? Go right ahead. If it's determined Harry Reid broke a law, hold him accountable.

There. That wasn't hard at all, and the fact that Mr. Reid belongs to the same party as I do is completely irrelevent.

Treachery made a monster out of me

You tried that "bogus story" line over the Drudge story. That turned out to be true and so is this.

Hehehehe. A shady $1.3 million land deal. In partnership with the Ay-rabs. By the leader of the party of the poor and downtrodden.

Here's the part I like best: when asked about this last week by a reporter during a press conference (that he called) Harry Reid simply hung up.

Even Lurch never hung up. He just said, "My war plan is on my website; go there and see it." Now, for a brain-dead Dem (sorry for the redundancy), that's pretty fast footwork.

Didn't wash with the electorate, though.

(Hey, what did you think about my Reid=Raid, southbuffaloguy? I thought that was pretty clever.)

The Drudge report story on Foley was bogus, ABC refuted not once but twice and if that story had legs it would be an ongoing discussion. The AP writer who wrote the story is another republican shill in Rove's pocket . Nice try biker but this one will die on the vine also. Although Limbaugh and Hannity will give it a try . Your boys sound pretty tired lately biker , both of them stumbling over what to say . And Hannity going over the same tired stick as you do. They know they are toast come Nov. 7

Quote Originally Posted by southbuffaloguy
    The Drudge report story on Foley was bogus, ABC refuted not once but twice and if that story had legs it would be an ongoing discussion. The AP writer who wrote the story is another republican shill in Rove's pocket . Nice try biker but this one will die on the vine also. Although Limbaugh and Hannity will give it a try . Your boys sound pretty tired lately biker , both of them stumbling over what to say . And Hannity going over the same tired stick as you do. They know they are toast come Nov. 7
    No, Reid is new schtick. And this schtick stinks like sshtit.

ABC news refuted Drudge? Who cares? This is the same ABC that sat on the story for at least two months. Their hands are not clean.

Michael Medved is going over the burgeoning Reid scandal in excrutiating detail. Dick Morris will probably be on O'Reilly about it.

Toast huh? The dinner is Welsh Rarebit and the cheesy Dems are the main course.

(Another gem tossed your way, you ingrate.)

Another P.O.S., corrupt, political filth, cretin. "For the people" my ass! Our government has a cancer that has spread through all levels. A corrupt duopoly. Servants of corporate power and greed. Gitmo should become a new home to our so-called leaders of the people whenever they are found to be corrupt, criminal filth. No plea deals. No short sentences. Just a lifetime of extraordinary rendition behind Gitmo's walls. I bet the rest of our leaders would get the message real quick then.

Exactly right, Doc.

The ethics of the business world improves every time a Skilling, an Ebbers and a Koslowski dons those prison blues.

You guys are quick to jump on bogus stories aren't you. article was written by John Solomon , AP reprter who happens to joined at the hip with Karl Rove, This is the 3rd hit piece he has written on Reid in the last year . First two didn't stick and were bogus , this one won't either. Call for an investigation into this , be my quest. That means you have to drag Hastert and his shady deal for investigation also , you think they really want that. By the same ethics commitee that wouldn't look at Delay and Cunnigham . SURE !!!!!!!!
    A bogus story in the Buffalo News
    What are we to believe

Jim Angle's report on FoxNews on the Reid land deal was laced with several conditional tenses. Things like "may be required" or "perhaps should have been disclosed."

So maybe this doesn't stink as bad as it first sounded.

Now, some might think the Dems won't scheme and distort and tear apart each syllable in the next statement of the next Repub mis-step.

Won't happen.

Others may believe the Dems might begin to believe that FoxNews truly is "fair and balanced".

Won't happen.

Maybe FoxNews will stoop to the Dan Rather standard ("no one has proved to my satisfaction that the documents are false") and just pound away against Reid.

Won't happen.

Sigghhhhh....

Once again the southbuffaloguy spin about the Reid reports was WRONG!

Not only is the shady land deal still in the news, but now Harry Reid has been caught using campaign funds to give gifts to people who work at the hotel where he lives in Washington, the Ritz!

That's right, the leader of the party of the people lives at the Ritz!

There was no spin on my part , now you sound like your boy Hannity taking things out of context or just pure distortion. I did not know of the new info on Reid until this morning . If he is found to have violated any laws he should either resign or be brought to justice. This kind of news will not save Republicans on Nov. 7 , you are still grasping for straws.

There was no spin on my part , now you sound like your boy Hannity taking things out of context or just pure distortion. I did not know of the new info on Reid until this morning . If he is found to have violated any laws he should either resign or be brought to justice. This kind of news will not save Republicans on Nov. 7 , you are still grasping for straws.
    No, simply resigning doesn't stop this type of thing. We've got to see where this leads.

All his sons are lobbyists, lobbying Reid the father.

Sounds like arm-twisting was done to get the land rezoned in Las Vegas. Involved some federal agencies.

We've got to find out who his partners were and are. Just what did Reid do to justify a $1.3 million payday? Whle he was Senate Minority leader. Which sounds like a job with plenty of OT itself. Hard to imagine he had time to put in the hours to earn $1.3 million the way honest people would.

Honest people?, like Delay, Abramof, Cunnigham, Ney, Hastert, Frist, Allen, Palumbo, Dewine, Kerik, North, Gingrich, Weldon etc. Go ahead and fry Reid if he did anything, I'll lead the charge. But please spare me this bull about this news turning the election around. We would be busy for 2 years investigating all these guys . And I'm not even counting all the staffers and the K street cronies that have already pled guilty. Can you say Grasping for straws. 6 months ago there were only 16 house seats up in competetive races. Now there are 48 and counting with the democrats leading in almost every one. The Rncc is already pulling money out of Ohio and conceding Dewine is done . That will happen a lot while they spend their money where they think they can hold their losses down. Your boys Rush, Hannity and Medved aren't telling you that.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information