Thread: Hamburg Town's Taxes going up alot

Unregistered

Hamburg Town's Taxes going up alot

Hamburg town taxes are going up 4% in 2017 and every single year after that because the tax base can't keep up with the skyrocketing costs of providing the service's and that's the final straw for my Uncle & Aunt in Hamburg, they called the real estate agent already and are selling their house and are going to move to Mt. Pleasant SC were my Cousin lives. When they sell & close on their house, Before they leave for SC, their going to stop at the Town Hall and say "good bye" and "up yours" It's sounds almost like Depew

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Hamburg town taxes are going up 4% in 2017 and every single year after that because the tax base can't keep up with the skyrocketing costs of providing the service's and that's the final straw for my Uncle & Aunt in Hamburg, they called the real estate agent already and are selling their house and are going to move to Mt. Pleasant SC were my Cousin lives. When they sell & close on their house, Before they leave for SC, their going to stop at the Town Hall and say "good bye" and "up yours" It's sounds almost like Depew
    source?

Unregistered
    Their Neighbor works for the Town and told them that the future town budgets are in the red because the projected revenue does not cover the projected expense's and the gap widens every year with out addition sources of revenue every year.

WSFirst
    Source: http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/12/ha...rly-4-percent/

Here is the problem "The cost of payments to the retirement system have more than doubled in the last eight years,"

Thread Information