Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Reynolds News

Tom Reynolds News

Reynolds accepted $100k from Foley in July.
    According to our Foley coverup timeline, Rep. Tom Reynolds (R-NY) was informed of Foley’s actions towards House pages in February or March 2006. The New York Daily News reports:
    1) “Reynolds’s personal PAC, TOMPAC, wrote Foley a check for $5,000 on May 10, 2006.”
    2) “On July 27, 2006, the [National Republican Congressional Committee], which Reynolds chairs, accepted an unusually large contribution of $100,000 from Foley. Hard to imagine something of that size just slipping past the chairman.”

October 1, 2006 1:45 pm
    http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/01/...foley-in-july/

Huge congrats to BuffaloGeek & WatchDog for this jewel...

http://wnymedia.net/index.php?option...iew&id=2139#up

Reynold has been getting over $100,000 dollars a year from Foley since he took over the NRCC in 2003. Hush money!!!
    In all Foley has given almost half of a million dollars.

It is increasingly more difficult for me to use the words "proud" and "Republican" in the same sentence.
    Bring Back Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpeShooter
    It is increasingly more difficult for me to use the words "proud" and "Republican" in the same sentence.
    You can. You just have to take your party back.

http://moderaterepublican.net/id1.html

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    ...“Reynolds’s personal PAC, TOMPAC...
    "TOMPAC"???

wow! I know politician's egos are usually out-of-control, but "tompac" is beyond words.

(BTW, even though this is obviously off-topic, does mjpeterson contibute to MoslewPac? And does anywon contribute to WardPac? How about OakleyPac? Can I start my own pac?... whichj of you will be the first to contribute? puh-leez)

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    You can. You just have to take your party back.

http://moderaterepublican.net/id1.html
    The only way to take back the party is to vote against them. That is the only way they will get the message.

How's this

Every time you see a Reynolds campaign sign in a yard just knock on the door and politely ask if you can take the sign down.
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by nomomo
    The only way to take back the party is to vote against them. That is the only way they will get the message.
    Yes, voting them out is an answer. But only the Republicans can change the Republicans and only the Democrats can change the Democrats.

It sure looks like money and protected congressional districts are making these people believe they are better than the rest of us.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    Every time you see a Reynolds campaign sign in a yard just knock on the door and politely ask if you can take the sign down.

Does anyone know Jack davis that reads the board? I'm at the corner of Union and Walden. THERE'S LOTS of cars going right by here. I'd let him pop a sign up here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Does anyone know Jack davis that reads the board? I'm at the corner of Union and Walden. THERE'S LOTS of cars going right by here. I'd let him pop a sign up here.
    Akron Office

PO Box 2006

12600 Clarence Center Road

Akron, New York 14001

Toll Free: 800-563-8133

Phone: 716-542-5200

Fax: 716-542-5200

Jack Davis
    Candidate NY 26
    Email: Jack@JackDavis.org

John Gerken
    Campaign Manager
    Email: John@JackDavis.org

Curtis Ellis
    Press Secretary
    Email: Curtis@JackDavis.org

Bruce Corris
    Field Director
    Email: Bruce@JackDavis.org

Heather Leaderstorf

Research Coordinator

Email: Heather@jackdavis.org

Gold Member
    Call his campaign office, I'd be willing to bet that they'd take you up on that...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I have Davis campaign signs in the back of my car.

Ironically, if Jack Davis is elected to congress in WNY, the Democrat Party heirarchy will sabatoge any of the efforts regarding his stance on trade. I have seen the same thing happen in the Sacramento area when a newly elected congressman had ideas contrary to the party line. If you don't follow the party line, you will not get any support for your congressional district from party headquarters. That is how the politcal game is played.

What the hell is going on?

The world is caving in- our federal government is sparring over sex while Iraq excelerates the killing of American soldiers. We've got to get rid of the current leadership........ goodbye George(two years can't come soon enough). Goodbye Reynolds; your nothing but a bag man for the Republican Party. Of course you knew of Foley's proclivities- to say anything else is a bold faced lie. Getting rid of you will be an upgrade. You accuse Jack Davis of being a millionaire but at least it's his money. You're spending $3 million of other peoples money so that you can continue to pile up your own personal fortune via lobbyists with whom you will join as soon as you lose.
    And then we come to Amherst and the incompetent supervisor. Will somebody please hit him in the head with a 2x4 to get his attention and tell him there is no $4million deficit in this year's budget. You cannot pour money into flood control just to satiate your followers in East Amherst. Repair the WWT plant, get the money Clarence owes Amherst and use money for the repairs. You just don't know what a good deal volunteer firefighters are for the town. I wonder if they've got a DNR next to your address? The APD are an elite group, I don't want second best in police protection. If it costs a few bucks so what! How high is the APD bike path patrol on your agenda. I recall when Chief Moslow said it would have to go when you presented some initial figures, you never blinked an eye. Well you're getting your wish and the town goes down and down and round and round - down the toilet.
    dono

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information