Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wrona - Tell us what you've accomplished

Mike Wrona - Tell us what you've accomplished

Hey Mike:

You LOVE talking about yourself, telling us how politically active you are, while the rest of us are couch potatos. So, tell us about yourself Mike.

Sure, you've run for office, and you've gone to a lot of public hearings. That's all well and good, Mike.

But tell us: What have you actually accomplished??

The floor's your's, we're all ears.

PS Do not dare turn this around by saying "What have YOU done?" I've never talked about my personal life in this forum. YOU have.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    Hey Mike:

You LOVE talking about yourself, telling us how politically active you are, while the rest of us are couch potatos. So, tell us about yourself Mike.

Sure, you've run for office, and you've gone to a lot of public hearings. That's all well and good, Mike.

PS Do not dare turn this around by saying "What have YOU done?" I've never talked about my personal life in this forum. YOU have.

Hey- My latest accomplishment is that I have really gotten under your skin and the skin of Batman. You two are really obsessed with me. It's amazing that two anonymous writers would get themselves whipped into a frenzy because someone criticizes them. I guess that goes to show you how effective a communicator I am.

I now have an image of the two of you sitting at your PC keyboard with the veins in your foreheads bulging in rage and your face all blood red.

You may also help me get the Most Annoying win. I've been working hard to get it.

P.S. You two guys are being played like a real cheap violin and it's been all too easy.

Zilch

Thanks for answering, Mike.

Just as I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Hey- My latest accomplishment is that I have really gotten under your skin and the skin of Batman. You two are really obsessed with me. It's amazing that two anonymous writers would get themselves whipped into a frenzy because someone criticizes them. I guess that goes to show you how effective a communicator I am.

I now have an image of the two of you sitting at your PC keyboard with the veins in your foreheads bulging in rage and your face all blood red.

You may also help me get the Most Annoying win. I've been working hard to get it.

P.S. You two guys are being played like a real cheap violin and it's been all too easy.
    I don't understand why some members are so hostile toward you. You may be annoying -- but hey, we all are -- but at least have the nerve to use your own name.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    I don't understand why some members are so hostile toward you. You may be annoying -- but hey, we all are -- but at least have the nerve to use your own name.
    I guess I'm annoying because I've read the Chinese classic "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.

I have found that being upset is ephemeral and will affect the behavior and emotions of others for a long time, which is a big mistake for them. What they do when upset is act almost immediately in a non-reasoned or petty manner. They should wait for their emotions to pass before anything rash. What they should do is practice patience and think out a response but they don't. I've been told that this is a characteristic of a mind that has remained partially young and inexperienced. And that is how Sun Tzu wants your opponent to react, allowing you to capitalize on their mental weakness.

The conservatives have had a field day over the last 30 years battering the left with hyperbole, inaccuracy, deceit, and personal attacks. Most of my kind don't want to argue. So as a result I push the envelope to find out exacly how right Sun Tzu was, particularly in the political world.

I was not a big fan of Bill Clinton, but, I am now. He finally saw the light with Chris Wallace, as a result, the conservatives found him very annoying.

Thanks for answering, Mike.

Just as I thought.
    Pretty arrogant on your behalf to expect a known person to respond to a personal question from an unknown person don't you think? It's almost like receiving a demand from a terrorist. They don't identify themselves either.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    That's funny. So your real name is?
    "One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."--Carl Sagan

What they do when upset is act almost immediately in a non-reasoned or petty manner. They should wait for their emotions to pass before anything rash.

And then:

I was not a big fan of Bill Clinton, but, I am now. He finally saw the light with Chris Wallace, as a result, the conservatives found him very annoying.
    "One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."--Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    What they do when upset is act almost immediately in a non-reasoned or petty manner. They should wait for their emotions to pass before anything rash.

And then:

Clinton was angry so what. What did he say that was rash?

You do know there is a difference between being rash and angry don't you?
    It's pretty well know Clinton has a temper, but he certainly is not rash.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona
    Clinton was angry so what. What did he say that was rash?

You do know there is a difference between being rash and angry don't you?
    It's pretty well know Clinton has a temper, but he certainly is not rash.
    Now that is really funny.

Now that is really funny.
    Let me help you. You will also notice Angry is not related to Rash.

Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus - Cite This Source
    Main Entry: rash

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: careless

Synonyms: adventurous, audacious, bold, brash, breakneck, daring, determined, devil-may-care*, fiery, foolhardy, frenzied, furious, harebrained, hasty, headlong, headstrong, heedless, hot-headed, ill-advised, ill-considered, immature, impetuous, imprudent, impulsive, incautious, indiscreet, injudicious, insuppressible, irrational, madcap, overhasty, passionate, precipitant, precipitate, premature, reckless, thoughtless, unguarded, unthinking, unwary, venturesome, venturous, wild

Antonyms: careful, cautious, prudent

Synonyms: adventurous, audacious, bold, brash, breakneck, daring, determined, devil-may-care*, fiery, foolhardy, frenzied, furious, harebrained, hasty, headlong, headstrong, heedless, hot-headed, ill-advised, ill-considered, immature, impetuous, imprudent, impulsive, incautious, indiscreet, injudicious, insuppressible, irrational, madcap, overhasty, passionate, precipitant, precipitate, premature, reckless, thoughtless, unguarded, unthinking, unwary, venturesome, venturous, wild

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...deny012798.htm

Hey Mike:

Anyone who is involved in politics/government will tell you some things take time. Was Rome built in a day or destroyed in a hour, no.
    But I'll ask you, what have you done? You may not have talked about your personal life but RES did using your account while he was at your house or you pretended to be him in one of your posts.
    And to use your line don't turn this around and ask what have you done.
    I for the most part agree with you a majority of your posts but not this one.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...deny012798.htm
    Once again..he was angry, did you happen to catch that he wanted to get back to work and stop answering questions. His words are never rash.....his actions may be(but only in the realm of sexual gratification...hey it beats having to invade a soveirgn(sp) nation and also having to torture anyone who you view as an enemy combatant). Perhaps George W. is too pent up and doesn't have a page...I know a low blow. Mea Culpa mea culpa.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have never been to the rising's house. Ever.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information