Thread: Amherst Town Board Member Dan Ward Has Announced His 2nd Run for County Exec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amherst Town Board Member Dan Ward Has Announced His 2nd Run for County Exec

Thoughts? Comments? Viable candidate? Can he raise the money (not counting Harvey Weinstein's money)?
    http://danwarddanwarddanward.blogspot.com/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I met the man. I don't know him but it's not what I want for a county exec of our community. He might be a nice guy but we someone more qualified.

We have to be real about this.

Isn't there someone in the community with a successful track record close to retirement in the private sector that Len Lenihan can put up for the election?

Don't politic party leaders realize they have a responsibility to our community?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ha... it's just like hearing about shelly S deciding to run for county clerk...

Ward has burned too many bridges in this community to ever be a viable candidate. He reminds me of a child, a whiner, having temper tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. He is, simply put, not a decent person. We do not need this! Look at his less than stellar history: a do-nothing town supervisor, ditto as councilmember. He runs a cabel of dirty tricks and enjoys intrigue, never mind what innocents get hurt. No, no, no! This sorry excuse for a man does not deserve to be encouraged to think he could get even ONE vote to run our county!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by etc
    Ward has burned too many bridges in this community to ever be a viable candidate. He reminds me of a child, a whiner, having temper tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. He is, simply put, not a decent person. We do not need this! Look at his less than stellar history: a do-nothing town supervisor, ditto as councilmember. He runs a cabel of dirty tricks and enjoys intrigue, never mind what innocents get hurt. No, no, no! This sorry excuse for a man does not deserve to be encouraged to think he could get even ONE vote to run our county!
    Don't make it personal. I do'nt care if someone was a whiner or had a temper as long as they were qualified to lead the community to a more properous future. I would rather have someone that leads the community to a good future not a political party to a better future.

Anyways, we shouldn't even be having this conversation. I dont think Dan would waste the communities time, he knows better.

I didn't get personal....Ward is the one who makes EVERYTHING personal! In his zeal to be top dog, he plays very dirty, and if he can't find dirt, he'll make it up with the help of his wackjob friends. He is a joke, both personally, privately and politically. He is the poster boy for what is wrong with our elected officials. And Schratz is the poster girl.

Thread Information