Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amherst Town Board Member Dan Ward Has Announced His 2nd Run for County Exec

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    I'm not going to dwell on this clerk; my motive for bringing this issue up is the political crap that goes on in Amherst and even Amherst's court. The clerk tried to do her job, to give a caller correct answers. When a case disappears, either the court made a procedural record mistake or there is hankypanky. She was unjustly accused, for ALL the reasons I've listed before. This is a perfect example of the political turmoil going on in Amherst, dirty tricks, lying, mudslinging, misquoting, and so on. No party is free and clear of this crap. Ward is one of the biggest offenders. And Mohan runs a close second. Mohan learned fast.
    This had nothing to do with answering a phone call from the public. This had to do with a Court clerk who misused her position in an attempt to get dirt for her party on policial rivals. There was no court case that disappeared. She was trying to find out if any calls occurred at a politician's house so that it could be used to discredit him during a campaign. If she felt she was entitled to this info she should have foiled it like everyone else.

My wife tells me an 'Allium' is a flower, belonging to the 'onion' family. Sounds like you are the APD officer who wanted to protect Hayes from any torrid publicity. Are you one of the women who call him 'Scooter'?

Quote Originally Posted by Allium
    This had nothing to do with answering a phone call from the public. This had to do with a Court clerk who misused her position in an attempt to get dirt for her party on policial rivals. There was no court case that disappeared. She was trying to find out if any calls occurred at a politician's house so that it could be used to discredit him during a campaign. If she felt she was entitled to this info she should have foiled it like everyone else.
    You obviously have no clue on what happened with this issue. Fact is that there wasn't "a" cal that came in asking about the case! There were "many" calls coming in asking about the case and there are more than just one clerk that recieved the calls! There were many questions asked of Court officials about it by various clerks, but you choose to ignore that part of the situation. Ward just decided to make this one person a target. And Gee..... I wonder why???
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Ward just decided to make this one person a target. And Gee..... I wonder why???
    'Cause it's what he does & how he is!!!
    http://danwarddanwarddanward.blogspot.com/

My wife tells me an 'Allium' is a flower, belonging to the 'onion' family. Sounds like you are the APD officer who wanted to protect Hayes from any torrid publicity. Are you one of the women who call him 'Scooter'?
    Your wife talks too much...maybe "she" has "inside" info into this...Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    You obviously have no clue on what happened with this issue. Fact is that there wasn't "a" cal that came in asking about the case! There were "many" calls coming in asking about the case and there are more than just one clerk that recieved the calls! There were many questions asked of Court officials about it by various clerks, but you choose to ignore that part of the situation. Ward just decided to make this one person a target. And Gee..... I wonder why???
    You better check your facts. Or, better yet, check your source!

You better check your facts. Or, better yet, check your source!
    I have said nothing that isn't factual! Maybe you better check yours. I would be interested in hearing what you think you know about the situation that differs from mine.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Don't mind them, Smiley. They put party, family and the thin blue line ahead of honesty and integrity. The APD is one of the best police organizations around. Unfortunately, every great organization has its few members who don't measure up. This thread is about Ward and his slimeball political ways. The way he went after 'the clerk' still sticks in my craw, and people should know that he will go to ANY extreme to attain political superiorty. The added collateral damage is just icing on the cake for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    I have said nothing that isn't factual! Maybe you better check yours. I would be interested in hearing what you think you know about the situation that differs from mine.
    Fine...do you really want to do it here?...Does Toni???

Fine...do you really want to do it here?...Does Toni???
    I don't know who you think you are challenging, but you are off base. The clerk in question is an acquaintance, and a group of us have heard the same story for 3-4 years. All of a sudden you pop up with a new story. I stand by my earlier posts concerning the character assignation. If you want to espouse a different story, prove it. NO action was taken, criminal, disciplinary. The clerk transfered out of the department in disgust at the antics of the Admin, Justices, some cops. Just like a cop transfered out of a unit, or was she thrown out?

Don't mind them, Smiley. They put party, family and the thin blue line ahead of honesty and integrity. The APD is one of the best police organizations around. Unfortunately, every great organization has its few members who don't measure up. This thread is about Ward and his slimeball political ways. The way he went after 'the clerk' still sticks in my craw, and people should know that he will go to ANY extreme to attain political superiorty. The added collateral damage is just icing on the cake for him.
    I don't actually know or pretend to know ALL the details about this situation, but what sticks in my "craw" is the character assasination that went on at the hands of Ward & Sicoli. I remember the topic being discussed at EVERY board meeting, kinda like Ward is doing with the employee gratuity thing. I think it's up to $8 now! Ward was relentless with the clerk. It was something that should have been handled internally. No crime was committed. I think the clerk should file suit against the TOA!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    I don't actually know or pretend to know ALL the details about this situation, but what sticks in my "craw" is the character assasination that went on at the hands of Ward & Sicoli. I remember the topic being discussed at EVERY board meeting, kinda like Ward is doing with the employee gratuity thing. I think it's up to $8 now! Ward was relentless with the clerk. It was something that should have been handled internally. No crime was committed. I think the clerk should file suit against the TOA!
    I agree. I just hope that all the people Dan Ward has attacked and vilified over the years put all their efforts into his democratic opponent’s campaign for Erie County Executive. His name is Paul Clark, he just announced the other day.

I'd like to know why the majority of people think the next CE will be from Amherst. This county would be in a far worse situation than it's already in if either of the bozo's from Amherst gets in. IMO, neither has a chance. Anyone ever hear of Marinelli or Weinstein? I've heard other popular names swirling around, too. Lenihan has to do better than Ward!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    I'd like to know why the majority of people think the next CE will be from Amherst. This county would be in a far worse situation than it's already in if either of the bozo's from Amherst gets in. IMO, neither has a chance. Anyone ever hear of Marinelli or Weinstein? I've heard other popular names swirling around, too. Lenihan has to do better than Ward!!
    I don't think Ward has a chance. I am sure Lenihan is anxious to find somewhere for him to work, so he can get Dan (and Dennis) off his back. My understanding is Weinstein plans to run for the Town Board next year (he is a friend of Mohan's, everybody!) with a view toward being the next Town supervisor. As for CE, there is also Paul Clark who is running.

There are more than 2 bozos from Amherst who are being mentioned for CE - Ward, O'Loughlin, and Mohan.

Quote Originally Posted by communicator
    Your wife talks too much...maybe "she" has "inside" info into this...Hmmmm
    listen to the mouth of he south!!! Talking about some one who talks to much.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information