Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Amherst Town Board Member Dan Ward Has Announced His 2nd Run for County Exec

Mike, I'm an anonymous, mean-spirited Democrat and I wouldn't give Ward the time of day. I know him to be a sneaky, dirty trick artist who was a lousy, lazy Supervisor and would be a disaster as a County Executive. He deserves to have a web site that tracks his poor behavior!

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    Mike, I'm an anonymous, mean-spirited Democrat and I wouldn't give Ward the time of day. I know him to be a sneaky, dirty trick artist who was a lousy, lazy Supervisor and would be a disaster as a County Executive. He deserves to have a web site that tracks his poor behavior!

If you need to keep a person from knowing your name when you say something about him or her it means one or two things.

1. You are lying

2. You are afraid.

As far as behavior goes, how do we get to judge your real life to make a comparison.

[QUOTE=mikewrona]
    Quote Originally Posted by left wing

And you continue to be a mean spirited Republican who doesn't understand the use of a metaphor. Amherst & Rome.LOL
    I am a liberal Democrat. And you sound like a very limited person, imagination-wise.

[QUOTE=left wing]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewrona

I am a liberal Democrat. And you sound like a very limited person, imagination-wise.
    Liberal Democrat. LOL even louder.

You back more Republican candidates and politicians, and scald more Democrats than most people.

You have any idea how many Republicans like you that are posting anonymously claiming they are Democrats.

You do make me laugh.

[QUOTE=mikewrona]
    Quote Originally Posted by left wing

Liberal Democrat. LOL even louder.

You back more Republican candidates and politicians, and scald more Democrats than most people.

You have any idea how many Republicans like you that are posting anonymously claiming they are Democrats.

You do make me laugh.

When will I ever learn? It's just not worth talking to you. People like you are what is wrong with the local democratic party. It isn't that I have much use for Republicans. But, other than Grelick, there have not been any outstanding (or even relatively impressive) Democratic candidates. Often, I only vote for one person on the local level - or none. I ALWAYS vote Democratic on the state and national level.

Looks like the County Executive race is over for Dan Ward:
    http://danwarddanwarddanward.blogspot.com/

Townsfolk
    He never had a chance in the first place. He's done nothing for Amherst except waste time with his useless resolutions. He's cost Amherst taxpayers millions of dollars in lawsuits, such as the Canna case. The only reason he is endorsed is because his brother is the party boss in Amherst.

An email from Dan Ward posted on Joe Illuzzi's web page:

Email: "Clark is the HARDEST sell for the Dems-probably why Len Lenihan went with Keane. In the end it was really a money thing-Clark can squeeze West Seneca for all its worth as he is the KING there. He claims to have about $500,000; Keane grabbed all my prior union support and money early on, Mayor Byron Brown's endorsement and has about $300,000; the Rep is Chris Collins, who is a zillionaire-corporate vulture type. He dumped about $500,000 of his own money in a Congressional race vs LaFalce in 2003 ? has more to burn in this race.

Lenny Lenihan did not and would not come out for me early on- or ever- in this race and I needed that to be able to get credibility-I was his guy in 2003-and to raise money which I could never do with these other 2 guys mega $lugging it out. My position as only a councilman in the political minority in Amherst put me in a weak fundraising position-I can't help too many people plus I have a history of fighting special interests-the very people you need to raise the mega bucks.!

Moreover I hurt myself by promising to support the party's choice-even if it wasn't me-the others did not. Donors want a guy who is going to go the distance. I have to go with Lenihan-and Keane-as the endorsed Dem candidate-and be loyal to the party-they are the people promising I get a shot at the bench someday soon or some other prize for my prior run and all the other service to the government and party over the years.

Jim Keane was Gorski's Deputy CE and will make a great CE. Of course Clark was supporting Giambra the last 2 times out-to protect his brother's job with him-so I really don't owe him anything-except he has offered me the deputy county executive position if he wins and I support him-tough to turn down-it pays more than the CE itself. Maybe Keane will do the same as I am supporting him. Maybe that is the way to get to be CE after all?

Maybe I get a shot at the Supremes -Clark told me today that it was the talk on the street. We will see. I hope I set a standard for dignity and pride, and for not attacking the other candidates. Bowing out like this is not easy for me. Dan"
    Judging from this Dan seems to have a very high opinion of himself.

I think Dan Ward just ended his political career with his stupid, middle of the night, drunken e-mail to Illuzzi.
    God bless Illuzzi for making it public! Good-bye Dan Ward!

Comments in follow-up to Dan Ward's rant on Illuzzi:

Per Illuzzi:
    "Please note that Keane does not have the support of the Cheektowaga or Amherst Chairs. The two largest weighted votes in the County outside of Buffalo."

Yeah, looks like Dan Ward is really supporting Keane! Dan's full of **** as usual.

Sun Apr 29, 09:56:00 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

That sounds like typical Dan. Not the first time, won't be the last.
    He says one thing publicly, but his actions are in total contradiction to his words. Remember, when dealing with Dan & Dennis Ward, you're dealing with two people who do that which benefits them. They have no loyalty except to themselves.

Sun Apr 29, 11:59:00 PM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis runs mediocre candidates in Amherst or doesn't run any candidates at all. Dan and Dennis both work against Democratic elected officials or Democratic candidates likely to win.

Maybe they'll get their "prize" if they are the only ones left.

Mon Apr 30, 11:07:00 AM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://danwarddanwarddanward.blogspot.com/

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information