Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Truck Ban

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    lol sounds alot like a description of yourself loser.By the way I see you never answer any posts constructively just with personal attacks. You run nothing but a campaign of hate.
    Sad world this troll lives in, but then again it IS Lackawanna....one thing it isn't lacking is a LOSER by the name of toms.

Talking Facts

HaHaHaHa, good one!

The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    i have wondered where you have been, toms or snot backwards---i mean smot. I see you are still flaunting your narcissistic, ignorant, and stinkin-thinkin mind set-----may the lord forgive you "for you know not what you do".
    may the lord forgive you for all your name calling, lying ways===you are such a hypocrit

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    the mole toms is cruising again......makes you wanna smack the mole right on the back of the neck!!! Another reason i moved from your sad city, the ignorant people!!!
    jsut love to stir you idiots up....

Dunce would be the word for you. Dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. But then again idiot fits YOU better--a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or signifiantly counterproductive way. No ignoramus fits you much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Dunce would be the word for you. Dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. But then again idiot fits YOU better--a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or signifiantly counterproductive way. No ignoramus fits you much better!!

Talking Fact

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    jsut love to stir you idiots up....
    Who is doing the name calling?
    Your lame character attacks about me really make me laugh, toms-----
    You do not stir me up, I single handedly took on the orange crate the last 4 years---Please......I just feel sorry for you.

May the Lord bless you.

Truck Ban

When the ADULTS are caught up in name-calling, how can we expect our kids to learn respect, self-discipline, how to problem solve and resolve conflict using LOGIC and REASON and SOUND, SOLID FACTS? We are the adults. Children don't do what we tell them to do, they do what they see the adults do. We expect our kids to act appropriately during football, soccer, and basketball games at school. We expect the teens on the street corners to be courteous and step to one side to allow a pedestrian to walk passed. We raise our kids to say "please" and "thank you." We honor and reward our students for "good citizenship" and "community spirit." Yet, the adults want to act like uncivilized, uneducated fools? The next time a teen flips you off when you ask him or her to stop smoking in your driveway or who calls you a name when you try to walk passed and say "excuse me," remember that this is LEARNED BEHAVIOR. And they learned it from SOMEONE...

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    When the ADULTS are caught up in name-calling, how can we expect our kids to learn respect, self-discipline, how to problem solve and resolve conflict using LOGIC and REASON and SOUND, SOLID FACTS? We are the adults. Children don't do what we tell them to do, they do what they see the adults do. We expect our kids to act appropriately during football, soccer, and basketball games at school. We expect the teens on the street corners to be courteous and step to one side to allow a pedestrian to walk passed. We raise our kids to say "please" and "thank you." We honor and reward our students for "good citizenship" and "community spirit." Yet, the adults want to act like uncivilized, uneducated fools? The next time a teen flips you off when you ask him or her to stop smoking in your driveway or who calls you a name when you try to walk passed and say "excuse me," remember that this is LEARNED BEHAVIOR. And they learned it from SOMEONE...
    Thank you for this comment. "What you permit, you promote." The name calling is pitiful! I cannot believe it has gone on for soooooo many posts before someone addressed this disrespect.

Like I said once before, I think the schools should stop teaching character education because (some) adults think they are exempt from common courtesy rules and God knows what those poor kids see and hear in their homes!!!!!

The intelligent people I know will no longer even read these posts let alone comment on them. This has become a personal attack chat for the same seven people.....SAD!!!

Andrea if you are a Christian, you had better define that because you, my dear, are guilty of the same things that you accuse others.... maybe even worse because, "Where much is given, much is expected." Get over yourself already!!!! You are the Queen of gossip..............keeping all this nonsense alive by reliving the PAST!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And you Literal, have just done the same. "You gave, now expect!" Welcome to Lackawanna!

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Thank you for this comment. "What you permit, you promote." The name calling is pitiful! I cannot believe it has gone on for soooooo many posts before someone addressed this disrespect.

Like I said once before, I think the schools should stop teaching character education because (some) adults think they are exempt from common courtesy rules and God knows what those poor kids see and hear in their homes!!!!!

The intelligent people I know will no longer even read these posts let alone comment on them. This has become a personal attack chat for the same seven people.....SAD!!!

Andrea if you are a Christian, you had better define that because you, my dear, are guilty of the same things that you accuse others.... maybe even worse because, "Where much is given, much is expected." Get over yourself already!!!! You are the Queen of gossip..............keeping all this nonsense alive by reliving the PAST!!!!
    Food for for thought: Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.....Do unto others as others do unto you that's my motto.

Truck Ban

Could we have enough of this name calling, please? I work in an office and there are rules of conduct. I get annual evaluations that include
    "professionalism" as one of the categories. To change anything in this City, we have to use our "adult voices" and exercise our "social ettiquette," o.k.? Bullying, name-calling, flexing our muscles at each other like barnyard roosters is not going to get this big machine moving toward anything! Our school children get detention for being disrespectful. People in the business world get "written up" and even fired for insubordination. Our elected officials were ELECTED into office. They don't have to be RE-ELECTED. To change anything, the voters need to be educated. Voters need to be shown good examples of communities and other local governments that WORK. They need to get the FACTS about our City politics, yes, but if we keep the name-calling and foolishness out, maybe people will start to ask questions and start to want answers...and demand CHANGE...or, at the very least, hold our politicians accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Could we have enough of this name calling, please? .
    They can't help it. The namecallers, that is.
    ..and they call me immature..Ha!

Truck Ban

What I love about this blog is that when you voice your opinion, someone always feels it necessary to tell you to move out of the city. "If you don't like it...move!" "If you want change...move!" "If you want to see progress in Lackawanna...move!" I don't get it. Move WHERE? I thought that when you bought a home, pay your property taxes, vote in the local elections that you were considered a Lackawanna resident. Is there a secret charter or some sort of Lackawanna secret handshake that I don't know about that would give me the right to voice my opinion without being told to MOVE? Is there a list of names somewhere in City Hall that says only a hand full of citizens are allowed to have an opinion about the city they live in and send their children to school in? Everyone else is to just sit quietly by and keep our mouths shut so that hand full of citizens can RULE and REIGN without being challenged? Interesting concept. Freedom of speech is frowned upon in the City of Lackawanna...?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information