Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    He is not on his way out - if Hillary wins, he wants to go to the United Nations where he can have his global stage back to advance his one world government on the climate change issue. He's not going anywhere. He will continue his agenda even if he has to move to Africa and run for King! Africa is a good place for him - I just read that the rise in the use of charcoal over there is ruining the trees.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/imperf...me-king-world/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/wo...ying.html?_r=0

Oh please. You people on the right come up the most insane crap imaginable. BTW, One World start with Bush 1 and has been attached to every President since. Give it a freaking rest
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    One World start with Bush 1 and has been attached to every President since. Give it a freaking rest
    One world government doesn't happen overnight - it's a process. Climate change can advance the cause, but isn't the unifying issue - that will be technology.

what do you think Obama will do when he leaves office? Alternatively, I suppose he may just want to smoke pot with Beyance.
    Last edited by buffy; June 27th, 2016 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    One world government doesn't happen overnight - it's a process. Climate change can advance the cause, but isn't the unifying issue - that will be technology.

what do you think Obama will do when he leaves office? Alternatively, I suppose he may just want to smoke pot with Beyance.
    I think he'll do what every President does; retire, write a book, make public appearances and do Talk Show interviews.... and if he wants to smoke pot, then God bless him
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

After Orlando, terrorists call for attacks on WHITE Americans because…

The repercussions of the Obama administration’s refusal to focus on radical Islam as the primary motivation for the Orlando massacre appear to be growing — just like the cancer that is radical Islam itself. Of course, many of us have been dismayed and disturbed, to say the least, at Obama and his team’s refusal to recognize and name the enemy as radical Islam, which has absolutely hamstrung and continues to hamstring our ability to fight it — and leaves us as Americans as sitting ducks to future attacks right here in our homeland.

And now, a new and perhaps unexpected repercussion of obfuscating Orlando shooter Omar Mateen’s radical Islam motivation — despite his attending a radical mosque, pledging allegiance to ISIS multiple times before and during the attack and being raised by a Taliban sympathizing father.

Islamic terrorists have been calling for lone wolf attacks for some time now, as the next phase of their jihad against the West. In the wake of Orlando now, however, they’re getting a bit more specific and calling for future attacks to target white Americans. Why white Americans? For the express purpose of making absolute clear that the motive is radical Islam — not to be confused with a garden-variety “hate crime” as the Orlando massacre has been.

Read more... http://www.allenbwest.com/michelleje...ns-now-because

Obama hates America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information