Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murder in Orlando early Sunday. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

So I guess the president thinks Mateen didn’t mean it?

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-s...ando-massacre/

The "we voice" about blame.

HipKat....

A president who cannot name the enemy even as he anthropomorphizes the weapon the enemy uses is a president unable to bring anyone to his side who’s not already there.

To fight back against the evils of San Bernardino and Orlando, we do need change — and fortunately for us, it’s constitutionally mandated change. It’s the change required by the 22nd Amendment — the change that will compel Barack Obama to leave the White House on Jan. 20, 2017, after completing his second term with America less safe than it was when he took office.
    Think the author's last comment is true? After completing his second term the USA is less safe?

Yeah, we are to blame, We destabilized these countries. We force our values, opinions on other countries. Corporations have a say in how , when , and why we fight wars. No foreign entanglements.

The world doesn't respect apologists although it demands them.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yeah, we are to blame, We destabilized these countries. We force our values, opinions on other countries. Corporations have a say in how , when , and why we fight wars. No foreign entanglements.

The world doesn't respect apologists although it demands them.

Except that Islam has been doing pretty much the same thing for 1400 years.

"We" - the US - have only been around for a little over 200 years.

So how do you explain the left-over 1200 years that Islam has been spreading terror in its own name around the world?

I'm not touching this one. Obama swallowed his foot down the knee as far as I'm concerned.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    Except that Islam has been doing pretty much the same thing for 1400 years.

"We" - the US - have only been around for a little over 200 years.

So how do you explain the left-over 1200 years that Islam has been spreading terror in its own name around the world?
    Much of the Middle East was Christian before Islam so they obviously are doing what they do. Merkel is doing her part.
    Again the problem is that most Americans know nothing about the prophet Mohammed, or the Quran. It is all right there in black and white, there really is nothing to debate. Just read the text.

I encourage people to check out politicalislam.com

My God Americans are so stupid.

Hey obama, were we also to blame for the islamic barbary pirates? The USA has been fighting radical islam almost since day 1 of there being a USA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Much of the Middle East was Christian before Islam so they obviously are doing what they do. Merkel is doing her part.
    Again the problem is that most Americans know nothing about the prophet Mohammed, or the Quran. It is all right there in black and white, there really is nothing to debate. Just read the text.

I encourage people to check out politicalislam.com

My God Americans are so stupid.
    Thank you for providing some very interesting reading. I've been hearing some of the points listed there, but now I was able to read for myself. Scary stuff, and not much hope for a 'kafir' like me if we allow the devout islamists to take control - especially when you read the dualism principles.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I'm not touching this one. Obama swallowed his foot down the knee as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Thank you for providing some very interesting reading. I've been hearing some of the points listed there, but now I was able to read for myself. Scary stuff, and not much hope for a 'kafir' like me if we allow the devout islamists to take control - especially when you read the dualism principles.
    The hypersensitive radical liberal politically correct crowd has no tolerance or desire to research these things. Germany will suffer because of this and their collective pathetic guilt.

Many Americans are rendered stupid by political correctness.

The hypersensitive radical liberal politically correct crowd has no tolerance or desire to research these things. Germany will suffer because of this and their collective pathetic guilt.

Many Americans are rendered stupid by political correctness.
    How many times did you use the word Stupid today?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Not enough

Obama hates America.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Obama hates America.
    What happened now?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Obama hates America.

President Obama is on his way out.. We need to focus on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    President Obama is on his way out.. We need to focus on the future.
    He is not on his way out - if Hillary wins, he wants to go to the United Nations where he can have his global stage back to advance his one world government on the climate change issue. He's not going anywhere. He will continue his agenda even if he has to move to Africa and run for King! Africa is a good place for him - I just read that the rise in the use of charcoal over there is ruining the trees.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/imperf...me-king-world/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/wo...ying.html?_r=0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information