Thread: Trumps says President Obama is angrier at him than the Shooter

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trumps says President Obama is angrier at him than the Shooter

buffy

YOu know I don't like everything trump says but he says more that I like than dislike.

He made a point today that Obama is angier at him than at the shooter.

There's nothing worse than a terrorist attack in an election year! Obama knows - he had a heck of a time trying to stand-down a Benghazi attack mere weeks away from a neck-and-neck-race-to-the-finish against Mitt Romney in 2012. I can imagine his spin mode panic...

O: I hope Chris Stevens et al were able to ride out that dust-up last night
    H: I told them to go to their safe room and call me in the morning; problem was they suffocated in their safe room
    O: I can't let this look like incompetence, Hillary, we found a video we can blame.
    H: I don't feel so well -have someone else do the explaining on the Sunday talk shows
    O: repeat after me "it was a video"

Seems to me that Obama is in a similar situation. He really needs Hillary to win. He knows what the Orlando Massacre means to this election. People are not going to embrace Obama/Hillary's immigration policies. They. Are. Not. So Obama is in panic-mode and has to make Trump the bad guy. Trump is the evil dangerous lunatic. And my personal favorite-Trump will cause more attacks. Obama is directing his fury at Trump instead of at jihad - Trump is the worst person on Earth and must be stopped. Sigh.

I didn't see the video yet...
    Last edited by buffy; June 14th, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lefty...

Think Trumps make any valid points in his speech?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Miles

What valid points does Hillary make?

Hillary Clinton Reacts To Orlando Shooting: I Won’t ‘Declare War’ On A Religion

Obama has every right to be furious with Trump. Trump publicly insinuated that Obama himself was somehow behind the attack, or that he supported it. He's making those statements against a sitting president. Even Republicans are denouncing Trump now for how he's handling this crisis. Trump is ignorant (or just pretends to be) and immature... not a great combination for a presidential candidate.

Top Republicans join Obama in condemning Trump’s words

Top Republicans joined with President Obama and other Democrats Tuesday in sharply condemning Donald Trump’s reaction to the nightclub massacre in Orlando, decrying his anti-Muslim rhetoric and his questioning of Obama’s allegiances as divisive and out of step with America’s values.

article

I looked at a few transcripts of Obama and Hilary's responses. "President Obama wanted to make clear that the United States government, the federal government says no to what Donald Trump is suggesting (a Muslim Ban) that it is hateful bigotry."
    ...and, Evidently there was "ire in his eyes"

Meanwhile, Hillary says "Is Donald Trump suggesting that there are magic words that once uttered will stop terrorists from coming after us?" She asked in Pittsburgh. Then, she showed us how clueless she is by saying, "What I will not do is demonize and declare war on an entire religion."

Ah! And here I thought they were demonizing us and declaring war on us! I must be losing my mind!

It took Donald Trump to get Republicans to finally support Obama.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Obama also cried at the school shooting, did he cry for the 100's of middle eastern children he has killed in drone strikes? He must be crying all the time
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't understand the reasoning why people in our government want to be involved in squabbles in the mid east. Hillary and President Obama did not make the middle east any better since they were in charge. This is one reason why I don't understand why anyone would humor Hillary campaign.

Thread Information