Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When Bill was making the same comments that Trump is saying today why didn't every from the Dem Party just all over Bill?

Nobody is disagreeing that illegal immigration is a problem. Trump was never called a racist for that. He's called a racist for saying all Mexicans are rapists, and for saying all Muslims are terrorists. THAT makes him a racist. And whether you like it or not, Refugees and other immigrants that have been approved are not illegal immigrants.

Trump has been in full psychotic melt-down mode lately. He vilifies the parents of a military son that was killed, he refuses to endorse other republicans, he demonizes fire marshals that are only doing their job trying to keep people safe, he throws tantrums every time someone criticized him. Republicans and donors are bailing on him. To have top Republicans say they are going to vote for Hillary should be a wake up call. They guy is the most immature person to ever be nominated and is completely unfit to be president.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I"m fine with his personality. I'll take that phychotic candidate over Hillary. A person doesn't get to where he is by being psychotic. He employs 1000's of people and runs multiple businesses.

Did you see this?

We are going to raise taxes on the middle class....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I"m fine with his personality. I'll take that phychotic candidate over Hillary. A person doesn't get to where he is by being psychotic. He employs 1000's of people and runs multiple businesses.
    Psychotic might be good for billionaires born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Narcissism is what wall street is all about. It's not so good for running a country, or having the nuclear codes, or dealing with foreign govts, or setting policy, or almost anything else associated with leading a nation. A person that can never admit he made a mistake is dangerous in govt.

Did you see this?

We are going to raise taxes on the middle class....
    Yes, she obviously misspoke. Her platform and policies (something Trump doesn't even have) explain who she wants to tax (not the middle class)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post

Yes, she obviously misspoke.

Freudian slip

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. The concept is part of classical psychoanalysis.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

Yeahhh. Is that like when Trump said he'd like to date his own daughter?

Or how about just a few hours ago when Trump's own campaign manager said on national TV that he endorsed Paul Ryan for president?

They must be subdued wishes or internal trains of thought...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is a good one.

Psychotic might be good for billionaires born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Narcissism is what wall street is all about. It's not so good for running a country, or having the nuclear codes, or dealing with foreign govts, or setting policy, or almost anything else associated with leading a nation. A person that can never admit he made a mistake is dangerous in govt.

Yes, she obviously misspoke. Her platform and policies (something Trump doesn't even have) explain who she wants to tax (not the middle class)
    Trump is psychotic? Did he blow somebody up? Have somebody killed?...

Violence isn't required to be considered psychotic.

psychosis: a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Trump is psychotic? Did he blow somebody up? Have somebody killed?...
    After following politics for 10+ years on a daily basis I think it's time to start telling people like Hillary, Cuomo and others to simply shove your ideas up your butt.

A psychotic doesn't run a multi-billion dollar successfully.

A psychotic doesn't run a multi-billion dollar successfully.
    I guess you haven't worked in many large companies.
    CEO is literally the #1 profession for psychotic people.

I guess you haven't worked in many large companies.
    CEO is literally the #1 profession for psychotic people.
    You are confused, the term you are looking for is Neurotic,,, Psychotic people mumble to themselves, meandering aimlessly dressed in bathrobes in public parks in the afternoon.

Yes many type A driven people can be neurotic.

So which is Hiliary Clinton? You would have to sample people that are in jail for similar crimes to get that answer.

Nobody is disagreeing that illegal immigration is a problem. Trump was never called a racist for that. He's called a racist for saying all Mexicans are rapists, and for saying all Muslims are terrorists. THAT makes him a racist. And whether you like it or not, Refugees and other immigrants that have been approved are not illegal immigrants.
    Well, some of the people coming into our country illegally ARE rapists and murderers. I recall a woman being shot and killed in San Francisco last July by Mr. Sanchez. He was not here legally, and had it not been for the fact that San Francisco is one of our sanctuary cities, he may not have been here at all. Apparently there is little vetting of refugees and immigrants coming into the US through a sanctuary city.
    Regarding the 'Muslims are terrorists' comment, no.... not all Muslims are terrorists, but Mr. Trump is correct in that many of the Muslim communities protect known devout Muslims with radical ideas, when they should denounce them. (I'm paraphrasing there, by the way)
    I personally have no problem with people coming to the USA legally. You can pretty much bet that most of the ones who come here illegally do so for a reason. I am sure it's because many would not be allowed entrance here because of their criminal background. Keep them all the hell away from me, before they turn our country into the mess that is the country they are leaving.
    While I'm at it, I think I'll donate to Donald Trump's campaign.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    sanctuary cities
    These need to come to an end. Period.

It's nothing to do with racism. It has to do with money.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information