Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    oh is that all it takes to be a Patriot these days?
    Wave an American flag around?

Patriot? Well I would guess a correct prerequisite would be flying the flag you feel patriotism for. Hint the US is NOT Mexico.

As bad as they are at least it appears they are correctly identifying their country of allegiance.

It would look a little odd if they were waving the Mexican flag.

At least Trump supporters can admit which group they feel closer to given a choice of American immigrants or KKK supporters striking a Nazi salute.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    At least Trump supporters can admit which group they feel closer to given a choice of American immigrants or KKK supporters striking a Nazi salute.
    So you think that is true as whole group? If a group of people put national security, the economy of the country and their family/children's future first they relate more to the KKK?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So you think that is true as whole group?
    You posted the meme saying Trump supporters are patriots simply because they wave US flags. You established the generalizations. I'm just responding to it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I posted the meme showing Trump haters are waving other countries flags. Who can defend that? You can't. I have a flag pole in my front yard. You don't see a flag from Poland or Italy hanging. You see a USA flag hanging.

I posted the meme showing Trump haters are waving other countries flags. Who can defend that? You can't. I have a flag pole in my front yard. You don't see a flag from Poland or Italy hanging. You see a USA flag hanging.
    How do you even know these are Trump haters? And how do you know the bottom picture isn't from a 4th of July parade somewhere? That is the problem with the Internet. People construct these memes with GOOGLE images and traffic them on the Internet where people like you are only too happy to share as fact.

b.b.

We got immigrants waving American flags too.

If it were my yard, you'd see 3 flags, US, Italy and Bills. Matter of fact, I might do that here
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin

True or False?

That's a straw man argument. He's not a racist because he thinks illegal immigration is a problem. He's a racist because he's targeting all Muslims across the globe including American citizens. He attacks American citizens simply because of their ethnic origin even if they were born here. That literally fits into the definition of a racist.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm pretty sure when it comes to the illegal immigration issue is anyone who is coming in illegally.

The temporary ban on Islamic Muslims is because many, not all, hate the western way of living.

That's a straw man argument. He's not a racist because he thinks illegal immigration is a problem. He's a racist because he's targeting all Muslims across the globe including American citizens. He attacks American citizens simply because of their ethnic origin even if they were born here. That literally fits into the definition of a racist.
    A few points. which may be hard to swallow.

Illegal aliens = criminals

KKK exercising 1st amendment rights = law abiding ( as distasteful as this is)

Eschewing a dictionary or what somebody tells me racism really is.. Not wanting a particular group of people in your neighborhood can be a personal preference. Thinking that somebody else is inferior or denying something to them can be racist. FWIW I live in a fully integrated neighborhood by choice.

How would you like a beer being slapped out of your hand or punched in the face for smoking ,or have your daughter worry about being in a public pool because your government flooded a bunch of Shariah law followers into your neighborhood?

The argument regarding muslims is circular, Muslims have no right to enter the US as they are not citizens protected by the constitution.
    Serious question... Have you ever read anything out of the Quran? I think you probably should do that.

Personally, I prefer to be impartial. I don't think we NEED any more immigrants. Tell me why we do.
    Last edited by Save Us; June 29th, 2016 at 01:10 PM.

I'm pretty sure when it comes to the illegal immigration issue is anyone who is coming in illegally.

The temporary ban on Islamic Muslims is because many, not all, hate the western way of living.
    You keep ignoring the REST of Trump's issues... He attacked a federal judge - who was born in Illinois - simply because he was ethnically Mexican which is blatantly racist. He's threatened to restrict the freedoms of Muslim AMERICAN CITIZENS simply because of their religion which is a direct attach on our constitutional right to freedom of religion. Not only are his attacks on American citizens illegal and unconstitutional, they raise SERIOUS red flag to how this guy would handle the power of being President. He also attacks and threatens people who are a threat to his private businesses, which leads to serious issues about conflict of interest once he's in public office. Trump is completely UNFIT to be President.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You keep ignoring the REST of Trump's issues... He attacked a federal judge - who was born in Illinois - simply because he was ethnically Mexican which is blatantly racist. He's threatened to restrict the freedoms of Muslim AMERICAN CITIZENS simply because of their religion which is a direct attach on our constitutional right to freedom of religion. Not only are his attacks on American citizens illegal and unconstitutional, they raise SERIOUS red flag to how this guy would handle the power of being President. He also attacks and threatens people who are a threat to his private businesses, which leads to serious issues about conflict of interest once he's in public office. Trump is completely UNFIT to be President.

You need to take the bad with the good. Foreigners have no rights as USA citizens because they are not USA citizens. Stop twisting what he had said. Immigration of refugees and/or people who illegally enter the USA.

He said what I wanted him to say. We are broke as a country. We can't just keep spending money as we do.

He said what I wanted him to say. We are being screwed on trade deals that INCOMPETENT people negotiated in our behalf.

Etc etc etc...

Hillary just wants to increase the spending. Let us just keep importing 550% more refugees than we do now at the net tax payers expense. She can not be president. She hasn't done anything in the past that warrants it. We lost about 26,000 jobs while she was NYS senator even though she promised she could create 200,000. She made a mess over seas and tried to cover their ass lying about it. I'd take Bernie over Hillary in a heart beat.

You need to take the bad with the good. Foreigners have no rights as USA citizens because they are not USA citizens. Stop twisting what he had said. Immigration of refugees and/or people who illegally enter the USA.
    I'm not sure how else to spell this out any simpler for you ... The federal judge that Trump attacked for being Mexican is an American citizen. Not an immigrant, illegal, legal or otherwise. He was born in Illinois. He's a citizen just like you are.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information