Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It would be just as major a mistake if EITHER of them win. Wake up! You Obama haters will be begging him to come back by year 2
    I would never beg Obama to return.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hillary Clinton's native language is "Fiction"

Source: Fox News

The IRS is going to launch an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
    One has to wonder what the outcome will be.
    My guess is that the outcome it will be the same as the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails.
    In my opinion this investigation was created to distract from the voters the many problems Hillary has had in her past.
    I hope Mr. Trump will expose these problems in the coming debates.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Here is the sad part. We have the www.ecdems.com now knowing how Hillary is and they are still supporting her. Just remember that when you hear their endorsements for our local town boards.

Erie County apologizes for Trump tweet

BUFFALO, N.Y. - A spokesperson for Erie County Executive, Mark Poloncarz has issued an apology after a staffer sent out an anti Donald Trump Tweet from the county twitter account. The following statement was sent to WGRZ on Monday morning:
    “A tweet was accidently posted to @ErieCountyNY last night at approximately 11pm by a staffer who had multiple Twitter accounts open at the same time. The error was immediately recognized and the tweet was deleted within minutes of being posted. We apologize for any confusion and do appreciate that Erie County’s social media information is so closely followed.’
    Erie County Republican party chairperson, Nick Langworth tweeted about the situation Monday morning. His tweet included a screen grab of the original tweet in question.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/erie-...weet/285345275

Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Trump has addressed trade imbalances, unchecked immigration, government spending, national debt, faulty monetary policy, the sinking middle class.

Hillary? 4 more years of Obama, compromised intelligence and higher taxes

Pretty easy choice for me... unless of course all I wanted for president was a woman. Too bad most people don't understand why trade imbalances are not good.

You don't like trade imbalances? Watch what happens when Trump tries to **** up all our trade agreements in NAFTA, China, and around the world. He acts like other countries won't fight back. He's in for a surprise. Of course that's all hypothetical since he won't actually be president. What excuse is it this week? A rigged election? The guy has no idea what he's doing.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Miles I don't care.

Even with Trump's fault Hillary is worse. She is delusional.

I'm going to try to find what Hillary did while Senator as I fine them... Here were a few sent to me.

2918, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 380 Main Street in Farmingdale, New York, as the “Peter J. Ganci, Jr. Post Office Building.”

2496, A bill to provide for the establishment of investigative teams to assess building performance and emergency response and evacuation procedures in the wake of any building failure that has resulted in substantial loss of life or that posed significant potential of substantial loss of life, and for other purposes.

1892, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 375 Carlls Path in Deer Park, New York, as the “Raymond M. Downey Post Office Building.”

1622, A bill to extend the period of availability of unemployment assistance under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act in the case of victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

1422, A bill to provide for the expedited payment of certain benefits for a public safety officer who was killed or suffered a catastrophic injury as a direct and proximate result of a personal injury sustained in the line of duty in connection with the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

584, A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at 40 Centre Street in New York, New York, as the “Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse.”

2838, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 10 West Prospect Street in Nanuet, New York, as the “Anthony I. Lombardi Memorial Post Office Building.”

2839, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 555 West 180th Street in New York, New York, as the “Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda Post Office.”

1425, A bill to amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to reauthorize the New York City Watershed Protection Program.

1266, A bill to award a congressional gold medal to Dr. Dorothy Height, in recognition of her many contributions to the Nation.

1241, A bill to establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site in the State of New York, and for other purposes.

3910, A bill to direct the Joint Committee on the Library to accept the donation of a bust depicting Sojourner Truth and to display the bust in a suitable location in the Capitol.

3716, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 Pitcher Street in Utica, New York, as the “Captain George A. Wood Post Office Building.”

3613, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major George Quamo Post Office Building.”

2722, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 170 East Main Street in Patchogue, New York, as the “Lieutenant Michael P. Murphy Post Office Building.”

2376, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 80 Killian Road in Massapequa, New York, as the “Gerard A. Fiorenza Post Office Building.”

1283, A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to establish a program to assist family caregivers in accessing affordable and high-quality respite care, and for other purposes.

272, A bill to designate certain National Forest System land in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico as a component of the National Wilderness Preservation System.

694, A bill to direct the Secretary of Transportation to issue regulations to reduce the incidence of child injury and death occurring inside or outside of light motor vehicles, and for other purposes.

Here is what I see. A lot of wasted time "renaming" buildings.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Another issue is Hillary's agenda of increasing the importation of refugees by a factor of 500%... This is while current USA citizens have issues looking for work. Hillary doesn't give crap about the general USA citizen. If she did the last thing she would want to do is increase the importation of unskilled refugees in the first place. This is just plain stupid even before reviewing the possible security issue it may create.

Terror-weary Germans turn on Merkel over refugee policy

Five violent terror-related attacks in a two-week span are prompting Germans to turn on longtime Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has continued to embrace a liberal refugee policy some say has compromised safety.

Although Germany has so far been spared the kind of atrocities that shook Brussels, Paris and Nice in the last year, there have been 15 deaths and dozens injured in attacks in Germany since July 18. Two of the attacks have been linked to ISIS, and many suspect the others bore hallmarks of terrorism. Politicians from both the left and the right have assailed the once-enormously popular chancellor’s plan to integrate more than a million refugees from war zones in the Middle East and Afghanistan.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08...ee-policy.html

You've clearly bought into the far-right xenophobic paranoia. What's going on in Germany isn't what's going on here. They allowed unchecked migrants to arrive without any processing. And the jobs paranoia is also a farce. Our unemployment rate is very low... and even though many people are "under-employed", our employment problems have nothing to do with refugees who are a tiny fraction of the population. What you're doing, same as Trump, is blaming everything under the sun on refugees which is literally impossible in reality. It's called scapegoating.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    You've clearly bought into the far-right xenophobic paranoia.
    Not even close.

This has to do with jobs, a work force, burden to the host community including welfare.

Just look at the facts.

Refugees fall into a category where they get assistance for a set amount of time. After that time if they fall under a certain income level they can apply for more assistance. Where do you think this money comes from? Magic money tree?

As a tax payer I don't want to pay for issues that are not needed. IE: bringing more and more people into the state/county/USA that frankly don't need to be here. We have Cuomo now pandering to immigrants that the state (us the net tax payer) will help pay the immigration cost fee. Screw this and it's time to finally tell people who promote this to shove it up your butt.

There really isn't much more to this other than that.

Now call me a racist. That is usually what happens when someone who supports this influx of people debates with people who don't want the influx of people.

With me it's about money and nothing to do with what race someone is.

how does any of that have anything to do with Donald Trump running for president??

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    how does any of that have anything to do with Donald Trump running for president??
    He doesn't want to increase the importation limit of refugees entering the USA.

We are comparing the agenda of two candidates.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information