Thread: Does the Erie County Democratic Party ever have open meetings?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Does the Erie County Democratic Party ever have open meetings?

Does the Erie County Democratic Party ever have open meetings?

Example: Jeremy could be asked direct questions as to why they support a candidate like Hillary? But get it on video so everyone in Erie County can review his answers?

Hillary's own words states she wants to import more refugees. You have to be a complete idiot if you think by doing so it doesn't add to our social services costs. If I am the idiot thinking it adds to our social services cost in Erie County and it doesn't call me out on it.

Today I helped someone who can't read or write catch up on his health insurance premium. Who ever he was dealing with at Independent Health should have told him to enroll in something called Epic for low income people. My partner took him to the local Independent Health office and finally talked to someone that knew what was going on. They blew him off yesterday. I don't mind helping people but I don't understand why the Erie County Democratic Party would support Hillary. Wouldn't you want to help USA Citizens and our elderly etc before importing people in from other countries?

If we currently have USA citizens who still fall through the cracks why would you import more people into the community to support? If this group hoping to get jobs with Hillary's "non-profit" for their support?

I just don't get it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

US weighing under-the-radar routes for Syrian refugees?

The Obama administration appears to be bowing to international pressure and pursuing under-the-radar “alternative” ways to bring in more Syrian and other refugees -- as soon as this year.

The latest indication that the administration is preparing to take in more than the 10,000 Syrians this year it already has committed to follows a March 30 “high-level meeting” on Syrian refugee admission in Geneva, Switzerland -- convened by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

At the meeting, attended by State Department officials, U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi called for countries to pursue “alternative avenues” for refugees – such as student and work visas, and expanded family reunification programs.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1

I really want anyone to put me in my place if I state anything incorrectly.

Didn't Jeremy and crew ( http://www.ecdems.com ) support President Obama hook line and sinker?

Here ya go

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...type=3&theater

OTD 7 years ago we held a 1st 100 days party forBarack Obama with our friends in the Niagara County Dem Committee, lets hope we can do the same in 1 year for Hillary Clinton#ImWithHerWNY for Hillary 2016

Thread Information