Thread: For how long have the Erie County Democrats been anti Second Amendment?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

For how long have the Erie County Democrats been anti Second Amendment?

Hillary Clinton Pledges to ‘Tackle the Gun Lobby’ on Day One if Elected

Democrat presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton told an April 25 MSNBC town hall she will “tackle the gun lobby” on day one if elected.

The town hall was held in Philadelphia and hosted by Rachel Maddow.
    Maddow pointed to the difficulty Obama has faced in trying to push gun control on law-abiding Americans, then asked Clinton, “What do you think that you could get done that he has not been able to get done?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    CHELSEA CLINTON: NOW THAT SCALIA IS DEAD, WE CAN GET GUN CONTROL

During a speech in support of Hillary Clinton’s campaign for President, her daughter Chelsea told those gathered that there is now a great opportunity to pass strict gun control laws since Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia has passed away.

“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control.” Clinton said

“With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” she added.

“Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

The reason we have a second amendment is beyond the mental capacity for most liberals. I have just read that 50% of people under 30 think capitalism is bad...

Where do they think all the tax money comes from? How do they think government and it's largess can exist?! The fact they cannot seem to understand what made this country what it is is scary. The only people that think it's bad are not the migrants that wish to better themselves, it's the fat, self entitled lazy people that depend on you working harder and longer.

idiots

At least we agree on this Save Us! Idiots indeed.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Hillary ain't tackling nothing if she gets into office. It will be business as usual , for she is bought and paid for by big business

Thread Information