Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Deeds Democrats

Dirty Deeds Democrats

Dirty deeds by Democrats never happen.
    Or does it?

Rival Admits Leaking Arnold Tape
    Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006 7:51 p.m. EDT
    http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/...231.shtml?s=im

The campaign of California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Democratic rival acknowledged Tuesday that it downloaded — and leaked to the media — a recording of a private meeting in which the governor described a Hispanic legislator as having a "very hot" personality.
    "The file that was leaked to the Los Angeles Times was in a private area of the governor's server not accessible to the public without manipulation of information," he said.

Schwarzenegger's legal affairs secretary, Andrea Lynn Hoch, said the sound file was stored in a password-protected area.
    When SUWNY Democrats where polled about this shocking information, they resoundingly blamed it on President Bush.

The DEMS wrote the book on how to be dastardly. The got the US into the Mid East, created the FED and all the entitlement programs that have blow up out of proportion to their original concepts. According to a poll on this site, MOST of us who are active are indeed on the RIGHT. Nothing wrong with that! At all.
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

Thumbs up Great Job Guys!!

Dems are the enemy! Way to Go!

Last time we lost focus of the enemy it lead us to a war in Iraq!

Good thing our fearless President is doing such a good job leading the Country right now, it gives us all a chance to slam the Dems.

Good thing the war is progressing so nicely, and we've captured the mastermind behind 9/11.

Good thing our administration has been able to keep clean, and clear of controversy.

Good thing we stole the votes in Ohio.

I heard the Democrats sank the Maine, Killed Archduke Ferdinand, over threw the Czar, turned on the gas at Auschwitz, and shot JR.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

You are right tr.
    He is clear of all attacks placed against him when put to a judge.
    Any cries for Armitage? No? Are there no Dems willing to say they where wrong?................................... I thought not.
    No votes where stolen in OHIO only the dem pride that could not control the courts and oh yeah "The Constitution".
    Don't bother bringing up NSA or FISA for if the courts so decide judgement will be passed and so far it is in appeals. War is differant then time of peace and the president.......oh never mind you probably know hundreds of people affected by this.
    It will be OK though, the dems are making certain that terrorists have equal protection under the laws of the USA and the Geneva convention.
    The Dems are not the enemy. They are just the little children who loose site of what country and nation mean. They will learn. Eventually.

The country is doing well and so are most people I know. Positives in my book.

They did get the mastermind of 9/11. You may remember him, Mussohuie(sp)
    If you are talking about UBL, he was the money man and figure head nothning more. He will killed or captured before time is due.

If you understand chest, you will understand how to win. Dems do not want to win, they preach and fume defeatism. Something everyone is just aching to be a part off.

As I said it is all Bushs fault.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    You better have those books audited.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    He is clear of all attacks placed against him when put to a judge.
    You are a dunken whore.

Any cries for Armitage?
    Stop using big words on me.

No votes where stolen in OHIO only the dem pride that could not control the courts and oh yeah "The Constitution".
    That's an entirely different thread, which I will start shortly.
    Don't bother bringing up NSA or FISA for if the courts so decide judgement will be passed and so far it is in appeals.
    OK, I won't bring it up.

War is differant then time of peace and the president.......oh never mind you probably know hundreds of people affected by this.
    Not sure where you're going with this, spit it out!
    As long as you bring it up, please answer this question - - - How do you think history will look at George W? Will the administration be looked at favorably for its handling of Iraq?

It will be OK though, the dems are making certain that terrorists have equal protection under the laws of the USA and the Geneva convention.
    I must've missed that story on the news!? Was that the same article which pointed out that Dems have no Family Values??

If I didn't dislike Night Owl so much, i would ask he her to use her Google skills and show us some recent polls. But, yes, you're right - most people are still "doing well". Clinton left you with a fantastic economy.

If you are talking about UBL, he was the money man and figure head nothning more. He will killed or captured before time is due.
    I'm not. necessarily, blaming anyone for not catching him. After all, it takes a long time to hunt down one man, I do understand that (just ask the NYS and PA Troopers). All I'm saying, is that, had a Dem been Prez right now, you would be posting every single day, enraged that, 5 years later we still dont have him.

If you understand chest, you will understand how to win.
    I udo understand chest, I'm quite a big fan, in fact. Not sure what that has to do with this, though?

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    Dems are the enemy! Way to Go!

Last time we lost focus of the enemy it lead us to a war in Iraq!

Good thing our fearless President is doing such a good job leading the Country right now, it gives us all a chance to slam the Dems.

Good thing the war is progressing so nicely, and we've captured the mastermind behind 9/11.

Good thing our administration has been able to keep clean, and clear of controversy.

Good thing we stole the votes in Ohio.
    Good thing those bastions of truth and freedom---the press---have rushed to apologize to Karl Rove and to pillory Joe Wilson and Valerie Passifiume.

What? You mean they haven't?
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by citymouse
    I heard the Democrats sank the Maine, Killed Archduke Ferdinand, over threw the Czar, turned on the gas at Auschwitz, and shot JR.
    They did indeed.

And that was before breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by citymouse
    You better have those books audited.
    I have audited the books and here are my findings:

---Gas prices are way down

---The unemployment rate is low and those employed are at an all-time high

---Those unpredictable Ay-rabs have been found to be hatching more plots. Damn, shifting the public's attention to national security. The Achilles heel of the weak-kneed Democrat Party.

The result: a slam-dunk Democrat take-over for the House is now a 50/50 gamble.

And you know, "the house always wins".

(Come on; pretty good ending, huh?)

Wasn't it great - back during the 2000 and 2004 Elections the Democrats chided the OTHER side of America ... THEM... and US...

What they didn't understand is that America isn't stupid...

THEM are US...
    EVeryone is American here (legal or not)...
    This is OUR Country...

not a country divided into THEM and US. Like they made it out to be... simply through repeated verbalization.

Democrats are easily brainwashed. The Republicans, more than 50% of America ( US)... beat a gang of thunder (THEM the democrats), like pulp.

Keeping things in tune with the tempo of the last 8 years, if the Democrats are Elected in the Presidency (which I do not see happening), then they will have to show us how messed up we are, and do a 180 degreee turn overnight, otherwise all there mudslinging will reverese direction and they will face the heat.

I don't think they want the Oval office right now... Congress is their goal.

POWER to do nothing right.
    Activity + Opportunity = Success

One can only hope that Cyndee Sheehan and John Murtha decide to do a "Get Out of Iraq" road show during October.

It was a pleasure to watch Tim Russert look stunned when he backed Murtha up with, "Wait, you want to have a rapid deployment force for Iraq based in Okinawa??!! How rapid would that be?"

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Good thing those bastions of truth and freedom---the press---have rushed to apologize to Karl Rove and to pillory Joe Wilson and Valerie Passifiume.

What? You mean they haven't?
    Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    I have audited the books and here are my findings:

---Gas prices are way down (until after the election)

---The unemployment rate is low and those employed are at an all-time high (this is a record of on the books workers--those who still are unemployed don't count)

---Those unpredictable Ay-rabs have been found to be hatching more plots. Damn, shifting the public's attention to national security. The Achilles heel of the weak-kneed Democrat Party. (oh yes--haha-- the country is so much more secure, and peaceful and unified and prosperous since W and his henchmen took over)

The result: a slam-dunk Democrat take-over for the House is now a 50/50 gamble. (the presidential election is a long way off, and the "house doesn't always win)

And you know, "the house always wins".

(Come on; pretty good ending, huh?)
    Well,, it was an ending. TR could have done better.

I mean this TR----

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideJohn
    Let me get this straight. Biker is criticizing Teddy Roosevelt for being born into wealth, being a pretend cowboy, and having financial disaster in his own business dealings.

If anyone can explain how these do not also apply to President Bush, I'd be grateful.

...but the rising has some good ones!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information