Thread: Town board appointments

Town board appointments

I found it no surprise that Darlene Humphrey after retiring from the Highway Department who was previous to that appointment was on the Zoning Board of Appeals, is now being appointed to the Clerk's office as a part time Clerk. I thought perhaps Supervisor Coleman would start looking at downsizing by attrition rather than hiring more staff in the Clerk's Department. In addition to that hire, Cindy Stypa will be appointed Typist to the Supervisor's office. Is this person replacing Lynn S.? Or is she and addition?

I see that Supervisor Coleman is sponsoring the pre-filed reso to hire William Gummo to the Police department as Lieutenant.

Here is my beef on this item in the communications #130: Mary Bartz at the Senior Center is requesting Mary Beth Gianni to fill a position in the Nutrition Department. Why would they need a Nutritionist when the Senior Center has a food service that delivers the meals to the center? Why would the taxpayers want to pay for a position that is not relevant/needed/necessary?

I want to know why Clara Wroblewski was resigning as Court Clerk and is being replaced by Anthony Guarino? What is going on, no one resigns from this type of position unless something happened?

Heres whats happening - Elections in Lancaster under Dem Control are "Winner take all games"

They see being elected as a "Mandate to continue Family/Party patronage and Nepotism" - so given that their goal is to install "Party Agenda Supporters" - to "Remove some people and replace them with "Party Loyal Supporters".

The new game includes "Double Dipping" and "Pension enhancements" - get used to it.

We will pay higher property taxes for what ever they do - that is what the voters in Lancaster want.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Originally posted by shortstuff:
    I found it no surprise that Darlene Humphrey after retiring from the Highway Department who was previous to that appointment was on the Zoning Board of Appeals, is now being appointed to the Clerk's office as a part time Clerk. I thought perhaps Supervisor Coleman would start looking at downsizing by attrition rather than hiring more staff in the Clerk's Department.
    That's funny. When I read the resolution, I interpreted it to mean that Darlene Humphrey was being hired as a PT clerk in the highway department not the clerk's office. Oh man, these old eyes and old mind keep deceiving me.

From the resolution page -

RESOLVED, that Darlene Humphrey is hereby appointed to the part-time
    permanent Clerk position in the Highway Department’s Office, working not more than
    nineteen and three-quarter hours per week, with a pay rate per hour of $12.00, and that this
    being a part-time position, provides no health insurance, sick days, vacation, or other fringe
    benefits not specifically mandated for part-time employees
    Last edited by gorja; March 7th, 2016 at 06:20 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Originally posted by shortstuff:
    I see that Supervisor Coleman is sponsoring the pre-filed reso to hire William Gummo to the Police department as Lieutenant
    I don't think he was hired. I think he was promoted to lieutenant to fill the vacancy due to Lieutenant Converse's retirement.

Georgia L Schlager

LOL, gorja your eyes are better than mine. Now think about that, why then did she retire only to be rehired? 4248, is this double dipping?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    LOL, gorja your eyes are better than mine. Now think about that, why then did she retire only to be rehired? 4248, is this double dipping?
    She is an additional clerk typist for the highway department

Georgia L Schlager

These tax funded tricks/party gifts don't seem to bother anyone else
    - so I guess the retire rehire game known as "Double Dip" is accepted practice now in Lancaster !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information