Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG - how desperate are the Democrats

OMG - how desperate are the Democrats

To twist the words of or to use the Pope as a "Political Tool" - may God have Mercy on their self serving soles !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    To twist the words of or to use the Pope as a "Political Tool" - may God have Mercy on their self serving soles !
    Something wrong with their feet?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Something wrong with their feet?
    My feet serve me only.

OMG - how desperate are the Democrats;

To twist the words of or to use the Pope as a "Political Tool" - may God have Mercy on their self serving souls !

And their feet or their shoes !!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY FUNNY - FUNNY
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    My feet serve me only.
    That's not what people who support mass amnesty and basically open borders want. They want your feet to serve all the support cost they bring. Schooling, foodstamps, "affordable housing", heap/utility assistance and you name it.

That isn't the "American" way. When my grand parents came to the states they didn't have all the welfare programs they have now.

The pope lost me when he said that Muslims and Christians worship the same God - we do not - it's very disturbing to hear someone like Pope Francis say that. It tells me he is a fraud. God has a test - it's in 1 John 4:1-4 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

I did a study on this. Islam denies that Jesus is the Son of God. They say they have an issue with the word "Son" but there's more than just their too literal interpretation of "Son" that is wrong with Islam. The original translation for the word "Son" is "logos" - the Word. The Quran may say Jesus was sent by God to deliver a message, but would never imply that Jesus was part of God - not "logos" the Word of God made flesh! Never see Jesus - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" because, that would make Jesus, Godlike, when they see him as just another prophet. The Quran says in 5:17, "In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth?"

Muslims DO NOT believe that Jesus was crucified on the cross for our sins.
    The Quran says in 4:157-8. "And they boast saying, ‘We did kill Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucified him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only follow a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into a certainty".

Muslims are very much in agreement that Jesus never died on a cross In their theology, there is no room for the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. They believe in an "antichrist" theology. In Quran 4:159 it says: "There will be no one among the People of The Book who will not believe (a belief of no value) in him (Jesus) before their deaths. On the Day of Judgment, (Jesus) will testify against them". This verse shows that, in their view, when Jesus returns he will personally correct the misrepresentations and misinterpretations of himself. The Quran is twisted and Islam reinterprets the Bible to suit it's twisted antichrist theology. Islam denies Jesus - If this is not "antichrist" theology, tell me what is. It's outrageous for a Catholic Pope to say Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Something is very wrong with Pope Francis!
    Last edited by buffy; February 19th, 2016 at 12:51 AM.

Something is very wrong with Catholics
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Jews don't believe Jesus is the Son of God either. You are wrong on so many levels.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That's not what people who support mass amnesty and basically open borders want. They want your feet to serve all the support cost they bring. Schooling, foodstamps, "affordable housing", heap/utility assistance and you name it.

That isn't the "American" way. When my grand parents came to the states they didn't have all the welfare programs they have now.
    I don't know anyone that supports mas Amnesty. I do know that for 30+ years, our country's immigration policies have been a complete and utter failure. Now one side wants to take a blanketed approach that would destroy families that have been here for decades and one side that wants to find a nuanced and humane solution.

Also, I can appreciate your grandparents and my great grandparents difficulties in starting a new life in this country, but to say that we can't make progress and make things better for people here in 2016 IMO is wrong. That doesn't mean we can't argue about the amount and the vehicle of that assistance though.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Jews don't believe Jesus is the Son of God either. You are wrong on so many levels.

b.b.
    That's an altogether different study - ever hear of the remnant of Israel?

what other "level" am I wrong on? Bring it Bob.

There are a growing number of Jews who believe Jesus to be the son of God and worship in Messianic Synagogues.
    This is a place of worship that both Gentile and Jew come together and acknowledge Jesus as the son of God.
    In this way the Jew and Gentile are able to worship in a synagogue devoid of all pagan customs that have crept into the Christian churches.

www.shalombuffalo.org

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Jews don't believe Jesus is the Son of God either.
    Can't you read, BB? She said she did a study on this.
    So she clearly has a deeper theological background than the Pope does.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Can't you read, BB? She said she did a study on this.
    So she clearly has a deeper theological background than the Pope does.
    My study involved researching the topic as written in the Bible and the Quran, so, if you want to ridicule - those sources are your targets, Miles - but that would involve YOU reading them before you comment, no? Argue with the pope on his understanding of 1 John 4:1-4 or 1 John 2:22- he ought to know and understand what the Word of God says, no? It's very clear.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. People will refuse to listen to the truth and turn to myths.
    Last edited by buffy; February 19th, 2016 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    he ought to know and understand what the Word of God says, no? It's very clear.
    If it was very clear, then there would be no disagreements about the bible, right? Then there would only be one Christian church. But there are lots of disagreements, going back centuries and continuing today. That's why there are dozens of Christian denominations who don't agree with each other. I'm sure the pope has studied the bible an eensie bit on his own too, and come to his own conclusions. If the Muslim God isn't the same as your God, then maybe the Catholic God isn't your God either since the pope doesn't come to the same conclusions you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information